Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Yes! LFD chisels are strong!
irratebass 04:51 PM 08-31-2011
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Go for it! They're not all that threatening. Just don't smoke it with an empty stomach after working in the yard on a hot day.
Lol that sounds terrible, but still want to try it, just dont think it will be after workong in the yard heh.
[Reply]
Ratters 06:04 PM 08-31-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
LFD Chisels are good. Very one-dimensional but good.
If you guys want a treat, and I mean a cigar that you'll not forget and then yearn for the rest of your days, try the Litto Gomez Diez Chisel that Bob mentioned. It's an absolutely incredible cigar.
Yep, one of the only Dominicans I'll smoke. Bob gave me my first LG Chisel and it put me on my ass. And I smoke Antanos for breakfast. We had even just finished eating a large lunch. I think he rolls nicotine patches in the filler. Good smoke though.
[Reply]
Crownedone 06:17 PM 08-31-2011
Natural, double ligero, maduro, my favorites. Litto is king in my humidor. The greatest smoking experience that I have had to date was with an airbender chisel. I have always got a couple in the humi.
[Reply]
weak_link 08:52 PM 08-31-2011
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
The greatest smoking experience that I have had to date was with an airbender chisel.
Just goes to show how incredible our hobby is. I thought the airbenders were horrible. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:57 PM 08-31-2011
Does anyone remember the LFD Icepick? Those little buggers would tear your head off. The LGD A's would kill a man if there was ever a man who could smoke the whole thing. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:58 PM 08-31-2011
oh yeah. Love those. Anything LFD, actually.
[Reply]
racerX 09:43 PM 08-31-2011
LFD are great. I got a digger (that massive stick) but I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna smoke the thing
[Reply]
neoflex 04:56 PM 09-01-2011
I had a friend smoke one not too long ago. He's a real big guy who only smokes the fullest of full sticks and by the end he was literally sweating and wobbly. It was kind of amusing to be honest. I have one sitting in the humi that I too have been trying to figure out when to smoke. It's just so big that it involves strategic planning to make sure there is enough time to actually sit and enjoy the whole thing. I love most things LFD minus the Cameroon but than again I have never been a big fan of the Cammy wrappers.
[Reply]
Steve 05:11 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by Silound:
Chisel Maduros are even better. Double Ligero 654's are freaking spectacular!
x2!
[Reply]
Steve 05:12 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Does anyone remember the LFD Icepick? Those little buggers would tear your head off. The LGD A's would kill a man if there was ever a man who could smoke the whole thing. :-)
Ah yes...! :-)
[Reply]
Ratters 05:14 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by hammondc:
oh yeah. Love those. Anything LFD, actually.
Funny thing is I've had about 10 LFD sticks and hated every one of them. I really enjoy the Littos though. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:40 PM 09-01-2011
I still have one floating around in my Vino and I'm scared of that SOB!!!

Every time I see it, I hide it again and mutter under my breath!!!
:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 05:55 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I still have one floating around in my Vino and I'm scared of that SOB!!!

Every time I see it, I hide it again and mutter under my breath!!!
:-)
Man up bro! You need to take your lawn chair, park it in the middle of the street and smoke that sumbich while naked on Labor Day! :-):-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:59 PM 09-01-2011
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Man up bro! You need to take your lawn chair, park it in the middle of the street and smoke that sumbich while naked on Labor Day! :-):-)
I might have to do that!!!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 06:26 PM 09-01-2011
Scary thought right there...!

:-):-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 08:00 AM 09-02-2011
yeah they are pretty strong (made it to my Five Horsemen list) but there are stronger out there. Not a cigar I fear nowadays though.
[Reply]
Virginia_Ghost 11:37 AM 09-12-2011
One of my Favorites... Smooth and Strong, a No Bullshit cigar.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 11:15 AM 09-13-2011
Seems I am in the minority when I say, "No thanks".
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up