Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
General Discussion>Miami Hotels / Restaurants / Must Do's
pnoon 09:09 AM 06-14-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
I'm not sure why those pics aren't comin' through....
The links in your post are not images. The links should have a .jpg extension or some other picture file extension.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:23 AM 06-14-2009
Thanks Peter! Let's try again....

Some pics from Miami!

[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:24 AM 06-14-2009
I can't do the thumbnails for some reason either. It's failing.

:-) :-)

I'll work on this....
[Reply]
pnoon 09:25 AM 06-14-2009
Don't use the "direct link".
If I had an account there I could show you. I use Photobucket.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:32 AM 06-14-2009
Here we go:

(and thanks Peter!)

2 David's at Nikki Marina in Hollywood, FL:
[Reply]
pnoon 09:34 AM 06-14-2009
Here we go:

(and thanks Peter!)
:-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:35 AM 06-14-2009
At La Gloria Cubana:

[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:38 AM 06-14-2009
Outside LGC:

Outside LGC with Don Pepin Cigars in the background:

[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:39 AM 06-14-2009
Self explanatory:

The pregnant mrsreindeer & mrreindeer:

The famous Padron hammer:
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:44 AM 06-14-2009
Padron Chicken:

And a cigar street vendor in Aruba:

[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 11:24 AM 06-14-2009
Very cool photos. Looks like you had a great time!
[Reply]
kydsid 04:31 PM 06-15-2009
Well at least you were allowed in Padron. :-) They lost me as a customer for life with their antics today. I'll stop myself there.

Padilla on the other hand has a great new shop right on calle ocho where they plan on doing all their rolling in the near future as soon as permits come through, so says the guy behind the counter. Padilla was great and I will be a customer of theirs for years to come. Got some 68's and Miami's to enjoy. Padron's loss was Padilla's gain today.

For the life of me I couldn't find Fuente, LGC or Pepin. That just sucked personally. Fuente is down here isn't it? I am sure the others are.
[Reply]
floydpink 05:05 PM 06-15-2009
Fuente is in the Dominican Republic.......
[Reply]
mrreindeer 07:21 AM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Well at least you were allowed in Padron. :-) They lost me as a customer for life with their antics today. I'll stop myself there.

Padilla on the other hand
Sorry to hear about your trouble with Padron....what the heck happened? Come on, spill it.... :-)

I've yet to try Padilla; only reason I didn't go to the store...that & a pregnant mrsreindeer to deal with who let me go to three already!
[Reply]
Scottw 07:33 AM 06-16-2009
Awesome Pics Dave, thanks for sharing!!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:10 AM 06-16-2009
LGC looked familiar, I think i've been there too :-) did you get a chance to cross the street and visit El Titan de Bronze?
[Reply]
floydpink 03:59 PM 06-16-2009
Sorry to hear about your trouble with Padron....what the heck happened? Come on, spill it.... :-)

I've yet to try Padilla; only reason I didn't go to the store...that & a pregnant mrsreindeer to deal with who let me go to three already!
I'm curious as hell to know as well. Padron is kinda out of the way from the others and not on Calle Ocho.

I once caught a bit of attitude from a guy at Sosa, who said Pepin had closed his store and tried to sell me his own cigars, but nothing enough to make me write off their cigars for life.

To write off Padron for life, they must have really pissed you off.....
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:56 AM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
LGC looked familiar, I think i've been there too :-) did you get a chance to cross the street and visit El Titan de Bronze?
No Ferdinand, unfortunately...I'd never heard of El Titan before & since the pregnant mrsreindeer was kind enough to let me hit 3, I figured I best not push it. :-)

Originally Posted by floydpink:
To write off Padron for life, they must have really pissed you off.....
Seriously, so what the heck happened???
[Reply]
rizzle 10:28 AM 06-19-2009
Seriously, so what the heck happened???
Yep. Enquiring minds want to know.
[Reply]
kydsid 10:23 PM 06-19-2009
I can understand all of your interest. To be brief I went over to Padron but found all of the doors locked and to only be greated by an employee who simply stared at me through the glass. Their was no signage to indicate the purpose of the doors nor response to me asking if I was in the right place. To be honest I thought that I had somehow stumbled into the section of Padron that has no public access. After seeing the OP's pictures I obviously wasn't as I could see the things through the glass he took photo's of and thus my earlier anger was even more piqued.

As I feel their are always two sides of a story I feel it is best at least in such a public of a forum to leave my comment at that and what I stated previously. I already feel as I said too much and maybe should have an admin erase my comments as I feel wrong for saying anything at all. If any mod or admin thinks it right feel free to erase both this and my previous comment.

I'm sure Steve can attest that I am full of stories and this one will only add to the arsenal. I guess you'll all just have to wait for a good ol herf to hear my complete side of the story.

Cheers
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up