Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>The Girl Scout Cookies are here.
Blueface 01:14 PM 03-02-2009
Those Samoas should come with an ER crew.
They are good but man are they deadly.
Don't do the dumb thing I did.
Don't read the package or you will guilt yourself into never eating them again, specially after my visits to my Cardiologist.
Boy I miss them.
[Reply]
MithShrike 03:47 PM 03-02-2009
If someone could get me two boxes of Samoas and two boxes of Thin Mints I might be willing to send some Habanos Torres out.
[Reply]
GKitty 04:01 PM 03-02-2009
We got our Girl Scout Cookies here in KS last month. 3 of the 4 boxes lasted approximately 48 hours with the help of some friends. The last box is Thin Mints and they'll hang out in my freezer to be savored a few at a time.

I'll second the new lemon shortbread cookie.. OMG.. YUM!!

I may have to see if I can't find some girl scouts around town selling their wares.. and by wares, I mean cookies. :-)
[Reply]
feznuk 04:13 PM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
How'd you guys score so early? They were just taking orders here a couple of weeks ago, and the actual cookies don't come in until the middle of April.
It must depend on area or which council you report to. My daughter is selling cookies in SE PA. We took orders in early January and the direct sale runs 1/22-3/8.

This Sunday is the last day for our cookie sale. I've seen about 500 boxes go through my house so far. I lost count of how many we opened for our own enjoyment. Plus I stashed two of each kind in the freezer for later.:-)

It's like a bad habit...when I run out I just call my 'dealer' and she shows up with more.:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:02 PM 03-02-2009
Two words: Thin Mints!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up