Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Candela- The forgotten wrapper?
longknocker 07:15 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by Wanger:
When my son was born, I gave Iguana candela cigars out to my friends who were into reptiles. I had a few of them. They weren't half bad, to me. A nice change of pace, and I thought that they had a rather sweet flavor to them. It's been a while since I've smoked one, and I know my tastes have changed since then, so who knows if I'd still like them.
:-) "Iguana" wasn't bad, but, like you, that was many years ago and I probably wouldn't like it now.
[Reply]
bookman 07:49 PM 07-15-2009
Did you know that candela cigars are also called

"the frog of war"?
[Reply]
Snake Hips 08:51 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:
If anyone would like to try some very mild Don Tomas candela toros let me know. But only if yr interested! I'd be glad to send a couple.
I could trade you something for a try if the offer's still going. I'm absolutely a fan of the Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Candela and have been looking for others outside of Fuente's offerings to give a whack.
[Reply]
weak_link 11:59 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by Snake Hips:
I could trade you something for a try if the offer's still going. I'm absolutely a fan of the Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Candela and have been looking for others outside of Fuente's offerings to give a whack.
Whatever you do, don't try the 'Angry Elf.' Bobarian made me smoke one at a herf and it left me wishing I had brought a tongue scraper and a couple ounces of mouth disinfectant. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up