Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Battlestar Galactica
ActionAndy 12:53 AM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by tchariya:
They are all cylons. :-)

Humans died off 3600 or so years ago after we nuked each other on Earth in a war with cylons(Terminator anyone?). The thriving races on the 12 Colony planets are all higher forms of cylons who all want to become like their creators (other sci-fi movies with this theme) and then destroy their creators (even more sci-fi themes like Stargate SG1/Atlantis)

Really awesome series. I have loved it from the beginning and will be sad when it goes away. Looking forward to the next series...Caprica, which goes more political/down to earth and takes place during the 40 years of peace.
It really seems like they're going down the "everyone is a cylon" route which just seems like a cop out to me. Then again this show can make silly premises seem amazing...Caprica should be a cool show.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:02 PM 02-06-2009
Ellen Tigh is the last Cylon? or not the last....

Decades better than Lost.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:07 PM 02-13-2009
so.. was it 7 or 8 cylon models?
13 would be the numerical choice, being 13 colonies?
[Reply]
ActionAndy 10:18 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
so.. was it 7 or 8 cylon models?
13 would be the numerical choice, being 13 colonies?
They said the 8th cylon was the artist "Daniel" and that Cavill screwed up it's DNA. So I'm guessing that it turned into a female--Starbuck.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:39 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
They said the 8th cylon was the artist "Daniel" and that Cavill screwed up it's DNA. So I'm guessing that it turned into a female--Starbuck.
That is what occurred to me as well, and Ellen Tigh did not know because she had implanted memories, so didn't know the 5 (6).
[Reply]
Ubergopher 07:19 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
Minor point, but Daniel was suppose to be the 7th Cylon before Cavil killed the line. Then they made the Sharon model who is the 8th.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 12:42 PM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Ubergopher:
Minor point, but Daniel was suppose to be the 7th Cylon before Cavil killed the line. Then they made the Sharon model who is the 8th.
True that.
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:54 PM 02-14-2009
I like to watch!!!:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:19 AM 03-23-2009
What is everyone's opinion of the final episode (not counting the other-side's POV)???

I think they wanted to make sure everyone felt like the series could still continue (saved face)! With so many flashbacks , flashforwards, and flashsideways the possibilities are endless!!!

Caprica (the series) looks interesting!

[Reply]
rack04 07:43 PM 08-11-2009
Call me late but I just finished the miniseries on HD DVD. Now to episode 1. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up