Page 3 of 14
< 123 4513 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>AJ Fernandez blends
Kreth 02:38 PM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
BTW Nica Libre are on sale at cigar.com
5 of the 6x54 $9.95
http://www.cigar.com/dailydeal/cccigardeals.asp
Thanks for the heads up. I snagged 4. decent price, especially with free shipping on 2 or more. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Salvelinus 03:38 PM 01-26-2010
I bit for 2 of em. Good cigar. Didn't know it was one of his blends. I have a few of the signature that I like, and a man o'war that I need to smoke.
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:07 PM 01-31-2010
Let first say that I love many AJ blends but the RP fusion is just so so. Its young but I don't see it having potential later either. It did only cost a buck so I aint complaining too much :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 09:44 PM 01-31-2010
I have some of the Signature Series and LHC Oscuros resting right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
acarr 09:56 PM 01-31-2010
I just tried the 5 vegas triple a. The PA Maduro wrapper is about as oily as any wrapper I have seen. It also has a ton of veins in it, but it sure looked beautiful with all the oil in there. I think I like the Diesel a little better than this blend but we shall see after I have a couple more.
[Reply]
Steelergar 11:41 PM 01-31-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I hate to say this, but Wayner is right. This is the reply I got from Tabacalera Tropical when I asked if AJ Fernandez was the blender of Casa Fernandez:
Is it just me or do these guys seem like jerks?
[Reply]
bobarian 12:04 AM 02-01-2010
This afternoon at the Barn herf I had the best "AJ" blend to date.
Adam(TG) created a couple of Frankengars after the recent thread about wrapper importance. He switched wrappers on a Ruination and a 99 Boli Corona Extra. The Ruination with the Cuban wrapper was amazing. Smooth but still with a hint of spicyness in the background. The opposite wrap with the Ruination wrapper was bland and boring. Amazing what a good wtapper can do to a cigar.:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:09 AM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by Steelergar:
Is it just me or do these guys seem like jerks?
Tabacalera Tropical? No, they don't seem jerks to me, they responded very quickly and with a decent and friendly answer. Wayner on the other hand, yeah, I think he's a jerk.
[Reply]
Deputy 11:58 AM 02-01-2010
I really like most everything he has come up with.
[Reply]
kenstogie 08:38 AM 02-17-2010
Todays Special, Never had might be great might not be but worth the post either way.

http://www.dailycigardeal.com/index.asp#

La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Toro
SIZE: 6.5X50
WRAPPER: MADURO
BODY: MEDIUM
5 CIGARS
$13.95
[Reply]
Kreth 03:37 PM 03-16-2010
Updated list:
5 Vegas "AAA"
A. Fernandez Signature Series
Casa Fernandez
Diesel Unholy Cocktail
Graycliff G2 Turbo
Gurkha Park Avenue
ITC 10th Anniversary
La Cuna Bin No. 85
La Herencia Cubana
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
Man O' War
Man O' War Ruination
Man O' War Virtue
Padilla Achilles
Padilla Habano
Reposado 96
Rocky Patel Fusion
Rocky Patel Signature
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
Cigar.com House Blend Brazilian Label

Added a few based on the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen sampler in the new cigar.com catalog.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 05:59 PM 03-16-2010
I'm not sure which I like better AJ or DPG.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:34 PM 03-16-2010
I'm not sure which I like better AJ or DPG.
Tough call, they both have quite a few excellent cigars. The Fernandez smokes are a little more affordable, which is nice.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Trouble 07:50 PM 03-16-2010
I have not really smoked any of AJ's cigars other than the diesel.

After smoking that cigar I came home and ordered a box of 30 with a free fiver from Cigar.com. I already had nine left but it was a really impressive cigar. Would be worth it at $8 no less $2.50 a piece.

I guess I will have to try more of his stuff. :-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 08:17 PM 03-16-2010
I've got some sol cubanos on the way. All the talk of the Diesels has me itching to get my hands on some.
[Reply]
kenstogie 08:23 PM 03-16-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Tough call, they both have quite a few excellent cigars. The Fernandez smokes are a little more affordable, which is nice.
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't think AJ has the "name" just yet but I think he will, so get them while you can. I do like the lower price, a great value for the flavors.
[Reply]
fuente~fuente 09:32 PM 03-16-2010
I don't think AJ has the "name" just yet but I think he will, so get them while you can. I do like the lower price, a great value for the flavors.
Agree 100%!!!

This guy's stock is rising like crazy IMO... Buy, Buy, Buy!!!:-)
[Reply]
ebida3 10:21 PM 03-16-2010
They make the Arsenio 2000 for approx $6.00 a stick for singles, it's a winner! I don't see or hear much about it and the stick is not widely distributed.

My local purveyor happen to have these and he can't keep them in stock. Sold in boxes of 10 for $50.00 North Carolina money, they are a steller treat!
Attached: Arsenio1.jpg (15.9 KB) Arsenio.jpg (15.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:32 PM 03-16-2010
Thanks for the list!!!

I'm enjoying more and more of his stuff!!!
:-)
[Reply]
wayner123 06:52 AM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by ebida3:
They make the Arsenio 2000 for approx $6.00 a stick for singles, it's a winner! I don't see or hear much about it and the stick is not widely distributed.

My local purveyor happen to have these and he can't keep them in stock. Sold in boxes of 10 for $50.00 North Carolina money, they are a steller treat!
That's because Casa Fernandez has nothing to do with AJ Fernandez.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 4513 > Last »
Up