Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Sports>NBA Finals
dogface_313 06:27 PM 05-18-2010
GO CELTICS!!

CELTS in 5
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:20 PM 05-18-2010
Seriously, who the hell would have thought Boston would be up 2-0 in this serious, other than the Boston fans. The Celtics are on top of their game, they no longer depend on the big 3, they have Rondo, who has been just amazing on the court.

It's going to be very very tough for Orlando to win this serious, almost impossible.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:17 AM 05-19-2010
I know one thing... Kobe is soooo good.

Magic series is insane. I can't believe the Celtics are up. I didn't think this would happen. Then again Rasheed Wallace has awoken from a season long slumber to play some great minutes. Along with the all of the Celtics bigs doing a great job.

Can the real Rashard Lewis please stand up?
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 08:42 AM 05-19-2010
Can the real Vince Carter step up and make some damn free throws and be the clutch player that they brought him in for?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:05 AM 05-19-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Can the real Vince Carter step up and make some damn free throws and be the clutch player that they brought him in for?
IMO they should have kept Hedo if they wanted a clutch player.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:56 PM 05-19-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
IMO they should have kept Hedo if they wanted a clutch player.
Maybe... but imo he didn't perform as well as they wanted him to in last year's finals. He had 1 good game, a game that Orlando still lost.

Carter is still a very good player, a player anyone would love to have on their roster. It's a toss up between them the two tbh.

One another not.... it's going to be a good game tonight! I hope the Suns can tie it up.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 02:57 PM 05-19-2010
This just in: Rajon Rondo is really good.
[Reply]
NeuRon 03:00 PM 05-19-2010
Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee:
This just in: Rajon Rondo is really good.
of course he is good...

He plays all 48 minutes, and at the end of the game, he hasnt even broke a sweat yet...
[Reply]
wayner123 03:00 PM 05-19-2010
Seriously, who the hell would have thought Boston would be up 2-0 in this serious, other than the Boston fans. The Celtics are on top of their game, they no longer depend on the big 3, they have Rondo, who has been just amazing on the court.

It's going to be very very tough for Orlando to win this serious, almost impossible.
I agree. It should never have to come down to the final minutes. But if you like basketball, the game itself was very entertaining and hard fought.

On another note, when are Bass and Anderson going to get quality minutes? I mean what the heck is Van Gundy thinking? PLAY THEM!! What else do you have to lose?
[Reply]
floydpink 03:41 PM 05-19-2010
Magic are too streaky and Vince Carter went to the Nick Anderson school of shooting clutch free throws.

Magic will be lucky to not be swept in this series
[Reply]
MikeyC 08:32 PM 05-19-2010

I never would have guessed the Celtics would make it this far. They were pretty unimpressive in the regular season but things just seem to be falling into place for them in the post-season.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 12:56 AM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
I agree. It should never have to come down to the final minutes. But if you like basketball, the game itself was very entertaining and hard fought.

On another note, when are Bass and Anderson going to get quality minutes? I mean what the heck is Van Gundy thinking? PLAY THEM!! What else do you have to lose?
Yes, I agree with you. Bass has not seen a minute on the floor! I think the toughness he brings for them could do a lot of help. Also Anderson is instant offense. That boy can shoot lights out! Van Gundy, stop hating on your boy.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:06 AM 05-21-2010
We'll see how the Magic respond tonight..

Can't wait for the next Lakers game. KOBE!
[Reply]
floydpink 06:33 AM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
We'll see how the Magic respond tonight..

Can't wait for the next Lakers game. KOBE!
Saturday.

Maybe the road will be kinder than home.

Boston and LA are both playing their best basketball of the year which is what champoinship teams do.
[Reply]
floydpink 08:07 AM 05-27-2010
Boy this postseason is really turning out to be a yawner on both East and West, huh?:-)
[Reply]
cort 09:41 AM 05-30-2010
[Reply]
dogface_313 01:45 PM 06-10-2010
just got back from vacation. Don't think this series is over, Celtics are a tough team they will fight.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:21 AM 06-11-2010
Celtics bench sealed the game for the Celtics. Seems like the hometown crowd just sucks the life out of the Lakers.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:55 AM 06-11-2010
Great game last night...Big Baby and Nate Robinson won that game for the Celtics.
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 08:01 PM 06-11-2010
lakers in 6.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up