Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
General Discussion>Is there anything that sucks worse than stepping on a Lego?
St. Lou Stu 07:34 PM 10-06-2010
Allright guys.... I can tell that none of ya have zipped your junk up in your jeans zipper.

I win, and anyone else who has can attest.

Mods, lock it up. :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 07:37 PM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by rack04:
Where is the "This Thread is AWESOME Without Pics" smilie?
O, I got pics...... but they are not for the faint of heart.... they actually got me kicked off Myspace (no big loss there).
[Reply]
BigFrank 07:43 PM 10-06-2010
Shooting yourself in the hand with a Ramset Gun is pretty Shitty....
[Reply]
jdakine 07:51 PM 10-06-2010
Walking in the dark at 5:30 in the morning and to step on my dogs old chewed up Nylabone.

Better yet, walking across the Ala Moana reef to the surf spot, only to step on vana, then have to turn around without even surfing
[Reply]
T.G 10:11 PM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
Name someone called Dave who isn't, in any way, creepy. I dare you.
Well, there's....

...um...

...crap.

I got nothing.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:14 PM 10-06-2010
I once took a hot Pyrex casserole dish out of the oven... it shattered... I wasn't wearing shoes or socks and stepped on a piece of hot glass... It went into my foot with ease!!!

Ouch!!!

Beat that!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:17 PM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by htown:
Drinking a beer with a cigarette butt in it.
Originally Posted by T.G:
So, I take it you've herfed with skywalker's bestest buddy creepy dave, eh?
I hate that f'ing guy!!!

I just recently got tested for Hep C because of that guy!!!

I think I win the prize for getting jacked!!!:-)
[Reply]
shilala 06:02 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Slamming the crown of my 6'1" skull into the bottom edge of a 5'10" trailer door opening.
Imagine, if you will, a big dumb farmer trying to catch a pheasant in a flight pen that's shorter than him. Said flight pen is built of rough cut 2x4's. The roof netting supports are rough cut hemlock, as well.
The skillset here is bending over, getting the particular bird you need to fly up and hit the roof netting where he stalls and you grab him mid-flight. Sometimes a little burst of speed is necessary.
If your focus on the bird, timing, and speed are all just right, you can tell you didn't catch the bird when you wake up laying in the mud, looking up at the trees.
Yes, it leaves a mark. :-)
[Reply]
JDTexan 06:57 AM 10-07-2010
Driving a 4 wheeler through a barbed wire fence at deer camp and almost decapitating yourself at the age of 13 was not fun in the least. To top that on the way to the closest hospital, 2 hours away, our car hit a deer and totaled the car. We waited for an hour on the side of the road before someone picked us up and took me to the hospital where plastic surgeons did wonders.
[Reply]
357 07:33 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
yeah... I got your Lego beat. When I was a kid, I found a sewing needle my mom had lost in the carpet with my barefoot. Got lucky because it came all the way through without hitting a bone, but hurt like nothing else before or since. Legos ain't $h!t!

Young traumas like this may account for my high pain threshold and affinity for piercings and tattoos.
A friend of mine did that, it went in half way and snapped off inside. He had to have it surgically removed, right between his big toe and the one next to it.

Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Allright guys.... I can tell that none of ya have zipped your junk up in your jeans zipper.

I win, and anyone else who has can attest.

Mods, lock it up. :-)
But, did how did you get the frank before the beans?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=31139126

It doesn't include Warren's comments :-)

That said my least favorite object frequently stepped on is marbles, especially on a tile floor.
[Reply]
shilala 07:34 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
I also hate it when somebody leaves a cabinet door open in the kitchen and I bust the back of my head on them. BTW- punching the cabinet afterwards does nothing but make the wife mad. :-)
Halliburton, my ex used to do that all the time. We'd be in the kitchen cooking and she'd leave every cupboard door open (and I DO mean every single farking one.). I'd turn around with a bowl full of whatever and catch a door right in the face. Either that, or I'd get blasted in the nads with the lower cupboard door.
She'd even open a door while I was picking something up from the floor so that I'd stand up and get stabbed in the top of my head and bleed all through dinner.
In retrospect, it was a rather genius strategy on her part.
Why she hated me so, I'll never know, but the charming things that'd come out of my mouth in those sorts of situations may have had something to do with it. :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 08:34 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Halliburton, my ex used to do that all the time. We'd be in the kitchen cooking and she'd leave every cupboard door open (and I DO mean every single farking one.). I'd turn around with a bowl full of whatever and catch a door right in the face. Either that, or I'd get blasted in the nads with the lower cupboard door.
She'd even open a door while I was picking something up from the floor so that I'd stand up and get stabbed in the top of my head and bleed all through dinner.
In retrospect, it was a rather genius strategy on her part.
Why she hated me so, I'll never know, but the charming things that'd come out of my mouth in those sorts of situations may have had something to do with it. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Conch Republican 08:59 AM 10-07-2010
Sell them off like Vin does! :-)
[Reply]
tenbaseg 09:03 AM 10-07-2010
Stepping on my dog's nylabone is awful. It's like barbed wire on the carpet.
[Reply]
shilala 09:14 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
Stepping on my dog's nylabone is awful. It's like barbed wire on the carpet.
I forgot all about those stupid things. They're brutal, especially when they get little. On bare feet. Dayum.
[Reply]
pektel 09:18 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by rack04:
Where is the "This Thread is AWESOME Without Pics" smilie?
Right next to the "thanks" button.
[Reply]
shark 06:28 PM 10-07-2010
How about waking up in the middle of the night to take a leak, and stepping barefoot in a pile of dog or cat vomit? :-)
[Reply]
kgraybill 07:52 PM 10-11-2010
Stung by a wasp on the ---- after havin a good time with my high school girlfriend in the woods.
[Reply]
thebayratt 08:13 PM 10-11-2010
Originally Posted by kgraybill:
Stung by a wasp on the ---- after havin a good time with my high school girlfriend in the woods.
Close second: a mosquito on the same place, doing the same thing..:-)......... did we date the same girl in highschool???
[Reply]
357 09:03 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
Close second: a mosquito on the same place, doing the same thing..:-)......... did we date the same girl in highschool???
How about digging around behind the woodshed for logs, throwing them on the campfire, then (after many drinks) using a tree as a urinal. Sounds harmless until you realize that the back of the woodshed is covered in poison ivy.

Yeah, apparently urushiol doesn't bond too well to the skin on the inside of your hands due to the type of skin. It will, but not as bad. Since it doesn't bond to your hands very well (inside), it will transfer. Unfortunately it does bond to, shall we say "more sensitive" areas.

I will attest that this stuff is the only cure in the world that works for posion ivy, and yes it works even in sensitive areas.

http://www.zanfel.com/

Walgreens now makes a generic version that is about 25% cheaper, but still expensive.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up