Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>torch and cutter, in flight carry on?
icehog3 11:31 PM 09-14-2010
Originally Posted by T.Rit:
I Never had this problem the last 2 or so years on transatlantic flights. I put my torch in my toiletry bag, and the bag in my check-in luggage. Guess I should be more careful next time.
I never did in the past either...I would put my torch in a jeans' pocket in my checked bag and never lost one. But now that I have the Tranzpack, might as well use it.
[Reply]
XTRazzer 02:27 PM 09-18-2010
Will the Tranzpack hold a Blazer CG-001 or PB-207? Otherwise, what lighters will it hold?

Is it true that Colibri will no longer be offering this case to the US market?
[Reply]
Devanmc 03:00 PM 09-18-2010
Originally Posted by XTRazzer:
i wouldnt worry to much about this, it seems just about anything you want(sold in the US or not) can be ordered online or bought used.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:58 PM 09-18-2010
Originally Posted by XTRazzer:
Will the Tranzpack hold a Blazer CG-001 or PB-207? Otherwise, what lighters will it hold?

Yes, it will hold either, I have used mine for both.

I have heard nothing about Colibri not selling these in the U.S.
[Reply]
Devanmc 04:37 PM 09-20-2010
finally got the rest of my order

50count traveldor
5count traveldor
digital hygrometer(will be placed in foam cut out)

the cigars have sadly been just sitting in bags until today. figure this is best until i settle down with a permanent unit. i dont see a wood humidor making it threw travel very well.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 04:57 PM 09-20-2010
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
figure this is best until i settle down with a permanent unit. i dont see a wood humidor making it threw travel very well.
Given your situation, the travel probably involved in your future, you have probably the best set-up with these! You can remove the foam for more capacity when not traveling, and put it back when you need to travel with the big case.

Have a safe trip back home!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up