Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>how things change in a year.
Blak Smyth 05:46 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
this is one of the safer ones for me to post working on making a Photobucket album

hahah that looks like it was a classic night! At least you have pics Devan, assuming you don't remember much.
[Reply]
Devanmc 05:47 AM 09-21-2011
i dont remember a thing. the last i remember the sun was setting, its definitely abit later then that.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:50 AM 09-21-2011
It's great to see so many brothers keeping an eye on you to make sure you are okay!
They stayed right by your side!
[Reply]
WittyUserName 06:58 AM 09-21-2011
I guess you could say they were watching OVER you.....
[Reply]
Devanmc 08:17 AM 09-21-2011
PMs incoming
[Reply]
mkarnold1 08:28 AM 09-21-2011
This thread inspired me to take a pic of my miniscule stash of sticks, since I just joined this forum. Hopefully my smokable treats grow like yours did over the next year! Great pics of good times with friends too, thanks.
Attached: stogies.jpg (45.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Dave128 08:28 AM 09-21-2011
That's funny chit right there. Congrats on the one year.
[Reply]
pektel 08:49 AM 09-21-2011
So, what did you drink, Devan? Or should we start with what you didn't drink? :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 10:53 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
hahah that looks like it was a classic night! At least you have pics Devan, assuming you don't remember much.
Peters' face is priceless
[Reply]
Devanmc 11:16 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
So, what did you drink, Devan? Or should we start with what you didn't drink? :-)
Lots of patron and some beer
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Resipsa 11:16 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
been pretty busy with school so i never even noticed i missed my one year mark on this great forum. Speaking strictly of my experiance with cigars it is amazing how much things can change and how much you can learn.

stash last yearish

most recent picture of the cooler

Thank you everyone for your generosity, teaching and of-course the fun had at HERFS!

great times and hoping for many more! :-)
My eyes have been permanently damaged from the glare off your pasty white skin in the first photo.....

I shall sue....:-)
[Reply]
357 11:17 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Congrats on 1 year, Devan. Remember, a good man can poke fun at himself, so you are a good young man. :-)

Now....anybody have the pic of me surfing over Devan? :-)
No, but I have one of Kristin "dancing?" over him...

Originally Posted by Ogre:
It's not an earring, it's a kill tag from icehog!!!!!
Here's proof of that...

Sorry Devan, I couldn't resist. :-)
[Reply]
357 11:19 AM 09-21-2011
Now the only thing you have to work on is avoiding the cameras once you're drunk. Although, that requires you to be mobile; and Lord knows you weren't going anywhere that night.

I have to say in your defense, you did pretty well the rest of the weekend. Hell, you were pitching in more than most. Glad to have you around, even if you're on the West side now.
[Reply]
Devanmc 11:22 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
No, but I have one of Kristin "dancing?" over him...

Here's proof of that...

Sorry Devan, I couldn't resist. :-)
Good pictures. I can't post the road kill one I have.I'll pm you a link later.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Devanmc 11:25 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Now the only thing you have to work on is avoiding the cameras once you're drunk. Although, that requires you to be mobile; and Lord knows you weren't going anywhere that night.

I have to say in your defense, you did pretty well the rest of the weekend. Hell, you were pitching in more than most. Glad to have you around, even if you're on the West side now.
We also know these pictures are the only way I have any idea what happened.last I remember I handed tom a shot then I woke in a outdoor futon. :-)

Made me feel better to help, can't stand just being a useless mooch to such generous people.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shark 03:12 PM 09-21-2011
Congrats! :-)
[Reply]
Drez 04:51 PM 09-21-2011
congrats on a year devan!!!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:58 PM 09-24-2011
Congrats on 1 year, Devan. Remember, a good man can poke fun at himself, so you are a good young man. :-)

Now....anybody have the pic of me surfing over Devan? :-)
Thanks Andrew!

[Reply]
Devanmc 02:07 PM 09-24-2011
love it brother!
[Reply]
Whee 02:31 PM 09-24-2011
Thanks Andrew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG2naf70MbY
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123