Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Calling all CA Greeks
hotreds 04:12 PM 06-06-2012
I lived in Athens for two years- does that count? είναι ελληνικά για μένα!
[Reply]
Taki 04:30 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
You are in Bao! We will just say you are from a village up in the mountains :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Taki 05:39 AM 06-08-2012
Go Greece!!!!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:40 AM 06-08-2012
My neighbor is Greek, does that count?
[Reply]
Taki 05:09 PM 06-08-2012
Garbage....refs were terrible in this game!!
Should have got the win!! But happy the tie was there
[Reply]
Taki 05:11 PM 06-08-2012
Samaras sucks by the way...he never wants to get back on D and his touch is horrendous!!!!
[Reply]
rebelknight 05:13 PM 06-09-2012
I'll take the point especially after going down a man and a goal but really wish we had scored on the penalty
[Reply]
GreekGodX 05:45 PM 06-09-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
Samaras sucks by the way...he never wants to get back on D and his touch is horrendous!!!!
I totally disagree Taki. He is one of our best offensive players and has great touch but some times hangs onto the ball too long. He will be a big reason we advance if that happens. His defense is not going to make or break Greece.
[Reply]
Taki 09:32 AM 06-10-2012
I totally disagree Taki. He is one of our best offensive players and has great touch but some times hangs onto the ball too long. He will be a big reason we advance if that happens. His defense is not going to make or break Greece.
Really?? He hasn't contributed really anything in the past and has only scored 4 goals this year for Celtic (not an offensive threat at all. I think we need to start playing our youngsters a little more??
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:32 AM 06-10-2012
He has to get going. His talent is there, he just needs to taste the back of the net or set up others and he will be fine. He did have some bad plays but he's better than that. Salpingidis should have started.
[Reply]
Taki 12:39 PM 06-10-2012
He has to get going. His talent is there, he just needs to taste the back of the net or set up others and he will be fine. He did have some bad plays but he's better than that. Salpingidis should have started.
Couldn't agree more with Salpingidis starting!!! He is such a tenacious player...I love the way he gets after the ball and he's got some speed to him which helps down the right flanks. Well it should be a great tourney!
[Reply]
rebelknight 11:58 AM 06-13-2012
Very disappointed with yesterdays game. They can't just show up in the second half against Russia if they have any chance of advancing. Only part of the first half i enjoyed was the battle between karagounis and rosicky in the midfield. Those two were really going at it. Samaras play in the second half was more than i expected also.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 01:08 PM 06-13-2012
I only saw the second half of the game. Apparently I missed all the excitement. Need a win against Russia. Unfortunately we only can score 1 goal a game so the defense better be on top of their game.
[Reply]
rebelknight 08:05 AM 06-17-2012
They definitely did exactly what they needed to do yesterday. And in typical greek form 1-0. They looked very good though and actually played a complete game. My only problem was the officiating. That yellow for karagounis keeps him out of the quarters. I'm pullong for Denmark today. If they win the group i believe we'd play them.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:12 AM 06-17-2012
The Karagounis yellow is going to hurt and that really makes me think we don't have a chance in the next round. But Greece likes to grind it out so we will see!
[Reply]
pearson 03:47 PM 06-17-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
My contribution to the thread:
Don't worry, there's more where that came from.:-)
Exactly what I was thinking
[Reply]
Taki 05:51 AM 07-16-2012
Thought Greece was going to pull it out yesterday...for those who dont know what I am talking about, the Under 19 Euro Championship. It was a good game and I am excited for those youngsters to get a chance to play for the National team :-)

Anyone else watch the game???
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up