Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>More Tat News: "The Face"- Monster #3
Tatuaje 06:07 AM 04-23-2010
Just a quick word about the ring gauge.....This is meant to be fun and meant to resemble the monster. The actor was 6' 4" tall so I made it 6 3/8 inches long. He was also a heavier person so a fat 56 seemed to fit perfect. To me the 54 I thought about doing was not fat enough to resemble Leatherface and of curse I didn't want to go bigger......

The reason I made more, was so people could get a hold of them easier. Jitzy, please don't blame Dan from NHC for trying to come up with a creative way for everyone to have a fair chance at purchasing them last year. He could have sold them all to a small list of regulars but he wanted to give more people a chance....
[Reply]
issues 06:40 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by Tatuaje:
Just a quick word about the ring gauge.....This is meant to be fun and meant to resemble the monster. The actor was 6' 4" tall so I made it 6 3/8 inches long. He was also a heavier person so a fat 56 seemed to fit perfect. To me the 54 I thought about doing was not fat enough to resemble Leatherface and of curse I didn't want to go bigger......

The reason I made more, was so people could get a hold of them easier. Jitzy, please don't blame Dan from NHC for trying to come up with a creative way for everyone to have a fair chance at purchasing them last year. He could have sold them all to a small list of regulars but he wanted to give more people a chance....
Thanks for the info Pete. :-)

Hopefully this year I'll get the chance to try a Monster!
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 06:58 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by Tatuaje:

That's pretty cool. :-)

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up