Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>opus x- corona/eastvale Ca
muhren 10:30 AM 03-06-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Do you see a pattern here?

The TOE are indebted to you for your guidance.
Peter the sarcastic one this morning! LOL. Sheesh.

So he is banned then?? I'm confused.

I guess I just wrote that thinking if he was the same bad apple, he would ...

Ah screw it. The Mods here are the best in the biz!

Roll how you roll. This time I really am out of this thread. :-)

M
md4958 10:41 AM 03-06-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-)
And so what if he does?
Peter, you know I'd sooner take a referral from Hardcz.

I come from a place where vouching for somebody is a serious thing- it puts your reputation on the line.

It sounded as if muhren was vouching for Randy just because the guy bought some of his art, without knowing any of the details behind the story or meeting him in person. I wanted to know if muhren was willing to risk that. If the answer was no then he should have restricted his comments.
CigarNut 10:43 AM 03-06-2011
Originally Posted by muhren:
..I shall now check out of this thread.
I don't know what this is regarding?

As for Randy, I don't know his history on this or other forums. He found me on ebay. Sent me some nice cigars in trade and paid me for some other art. I've spoken on the phone with him and he was quite pleasant. I'm simply saying my interactions have gone well. :-)

What others' interactions with him have been is something I would know nothing about. :-)

If mods know his IP has been used with another banned screen name. Swift action should be taken. :-)

M

Peter the sarcastic one this morning! LOL. Sheesh.

So he is banned then?? I'm confused.

I guess I just wrote that thinking if he was the same bad apple, he would ...

Ah screw it. The Mods here are the best in the biz!

Roll how you roll. This time I really am out of this thread. :-)

M
I don't know you and I have nothing against you, but you should have followed your own advice several posts back and just shut up and stayed out of it.
weak_link 10:56 AM 03-06-2011
Meh, they are crappy, overpriced cigars anyway. [[[[runs for zee hills before I get clobbered]]]]
pnoon 11:00 AM 03-06-2011
While I understand the concerns, the admins can certainly handle situations like this. Eleven of us are plenty.

I am closing this thread up now. Piling on only creates more work/drama for us to deal with. Any further communication can be taken up via PMs.
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up