Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Longest period without a cigar?
Blak Smyth 08:43 AM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
First 44 years of my life!

I didn't smoke, drink, or chew...
Winner!

I really wanted to go a different direction with the title of this thread, but resisted until now. By making a point that I wanted to go a different direction I creatively brought to light my thoughts but now after explaining my agenda I blew my smoothness. Arrgghhh.
[Reply]
MrClean 11:41 AM 02-10-2012
I had a sinus infection a few months ago, I think I went 10 days without a stick, I just knew it wouldn't taste right....nothing else did.
[Reply]
Lanks85 11:49 AM 02-10-2012
We're glad you finally came around! :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 12:10 PM 02-10-2012
About a year when Sea Duty was kicking my A. When I got back into them my coolidors had been spot on for a whole year and every cigar smoked as good as it possibly could, game me an idea on construction vs storage.
[Reply]
tengel78 05:29 PM 02-11-2012
A few months for me. But I am new to the cigar world and I'm becoming more and more regular.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 07:04 PM 02-11-2012
about two weeks when it was 19 deg. I am not allowed to smoke in the house
[Reply]
Cenookie 08:44 PM 02-11-2012
About a week once when I was sick.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:56 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Winner!

I really wanted to go a different direction with the title of this thread, but resisted until now. By making a point that I wanted to go a different direction I creatively brought to light my thoughts but now after explaining my agenda I blew my smoothness. Arrgghhh.
I wish I had discovered cigars much earlier in life. I was of the opinion that all cigars were the same. Once I smoked my first cigar, my curiosity got the better of me. I wanted see if something better than a Thompson cigar existed. I smoked a few crapy cigars before I discovered (with the help of people here) some really great cigars!:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up