Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Just my feelings toward Cigar Asylum
AndyMadera 05:16 PM 06-17-2009
Guys, im speachless... not as in no words, but my mouth just wont work right now from just pure emotion. Im glad i can still type what im feeling. hell, I guess maybe I cant even do that, Not even a fraction of it anyway. On top of your responces I got PMs, chat messages, skype, and motivational comments in my profile.... more than 50 individuals I would say... I had not idea how far it extended. I will never forget CA as long as I shall live, ofcourse being a member for life would kinda make it hard to forget!!!!
e
I think abe06 said it best, I should not have let my experience on the other site effect how I feel in general about my relationship here. on that note, I will resume my occasional offer, probably even later this evening with the Don Fernando and Casa Pineda. Thank you again, I cant say that enough.

God Bless,
Andy
[Reply]
gnukfu 05:30 PM 06-17-2009
Nice post Andy. This is the reason why we all jumped to this place!
[Reply]
PitDog 05:41 PM 06-17-2009
Excellent post Andy. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:44 PM 06-17-2009
Awesome Andy. Looks like all of your hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears are finally paying off. One thing I have noticed about the Asylum since I got here was the support members offer each other, in all aspects of life. We are there for you Andy. Good luck in the future...I cant wait until you put out your Vermillion line in honor of me :-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:51 PM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by AndyMadera:
Guys, im speachless... not as in no words, but my mouth just wont work right now from just pure emotion. Im glad i can still type what im feeling. hell, I guess maybe I cant even do that, Not even a fraction of it anyway. On top of your responces I got PMs, chat messages, skype, and motivational comments in my profile.... more than 50 individuals I would say... I had not idea how far it extended. I will never forget CA as long as I shall live, ofcourse being a member for life would kinda make it hard to forget!!!!
e
I think abe06 said it best, I should not have let my experience on the other site effect how I feel in general about my relationship here. on that note, I will resume my occasional offer, probably even later this evening with the Don Fernando and Casa Pineda. Thank you again, I cant say that enough.

God Bless,
Andy
There's plenty of damn fine botl's here that are "in the business".
You've got an incredible opportunity to share your talents with your friends.
I can't imagine one reason in the world why you wouldn't want to share with your friends first. :-)
Your heart's in the right place, and what matters to you speaks volumes.
That's a hell of a place to start. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:51 PM 06-17-2009
Very heartfelt post Andy. I believe many (if not all) members here at the MADHOUSE feel the same way about this place. This is truly a haven for us and our fellow S/BOTLs.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 05:57 PM 06-17-2009
Great post Andy :-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 07:45 PM 06-17-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
:Great post, brother!

I only question your choice of help (Albert). I mean, c'mon on. :-) :-)

:-) :-)

I agree Andy, this place is home :-)

You guys would not believe the amount of effort that Andy and his employee put it to making sure that no matter how much we expand that we remember the guys that helped Guillen Cigars from the get go. CA is a special place
[Reply]
Biglizard1 05:01 PM 06-21-2009
Thanks Andy for everything that you have shown us!, I appreciate your candid attitude and the fact that your heart has always been in the right place with this crew is why I have and always will encourage you and your product. You are a BOTL and it means a great deal that I have been able to meet with you in person and chat online! This place we call home is a great place and I couldnt imagine most any time I sign on a computer that I dont check to see where my friends are!
Thanks for being one of those friends!

And hey, why do I never see these threads until I feel like the last kid to the prom???
eheheh
[Reply]
floydp 02:16 PM 06-22-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
:-)Great post, brother!

I only question your choice of help (Albert). I mean, c'mon on. :-) :-)
:-) Yeah really, sure wonder about that thought process. :-)

Nice post Andy. Glad your here.
[Reply]
groogs 02:32 PM 06-22-2009
Nice post Andy, it reminded me why this place is so special.
[Reply]
TomHagen 10:35 PM 06-22-2009
Nice post, nice stick. I got one of Andy's in a bomb and really enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Mikhail 02:09 AM 06-23-2009
Never stop dreaming, never stop fighting and all will be yours to keep!

Keep at it Andy.
[Reply]
TripleF 05:48 AM 06-23-2009
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Andy!!

I too agree, there's no place quite like this!! :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:12 PM 06-23-2009
I missed this topic completely. Andy, I don't see you as someone who pushes cigars, not at all. I see you as a friend, especially after meeting you in Vegas.

As for your feelings about CA and the group we have here, what more can I say that without CA I would probably never have visited the US. The friendships I have built on the Asylum were a reason for me to fly over and meet some of you in real life.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 12:56 PM 06-23-2009
Great post, Andy!! Without vendors/retailers where would our hobby be?
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 12:31 PM 06-24-2009
well said, Andy. even though i don't know you, i'm glad you're here.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up