Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
All Cigar Discussion>Can someone fill me in on the Cigar Drama?
NCRadioMan 02:05 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Ah yeah, I remember Dave. At one point he was signed on over here too...before he became a mod over at Puff. Haven't seen him around much since then.
Originally Posted by Scottw:
I don't think Emperor Caputo allows his mods to join other forums.
:-)That's pretty much the case as I understood it. :-)
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 02:07 PM 06-15-2009
I'll pay $1.50 plus 50% of all profits from the sale of cremosas and Phillies, Dustin.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:08 PM 06-15-2009
I would wholeheartedly disagree that there is as much drama at the Asylum as there was at Club Stogie, but that is my point of view.
[Reply]
poker 02:12 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by BUCASmoker:
...But their links were blocked in some of the PMs.
:-) Why dosent this surprise me?

I personally love Craputo. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have what we have now.:-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:13 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
:-) Why dosent this surprise me?
Oh yeah. "Asylum" is a banned word at poof. No matter where you type it you get ******. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:15 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Oh yeah. "Asylum" is a banned word at poof. No matter where you type it you get ******. :-)
I would try, but I am banned. Oh, not banned in a usual sense according to Jon. Just banned so that I can't log on, and my e-mail address is banned from changing my password or signing up. But that isn't really banned, just ask Jon. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 02:16 PM 06-15-2009
You're just on an infinite time out Tom.
[Reply]
ahc4353 02:16 PM 06-15-2009

Best part of this thread is I noticed Tom has almost 7,000 posts! :-)

(Sorry, end of thread jack)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:19 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I would try, but I am banned. Oh, not banned in a usual sense according to Jon. Just banned so that I can't log on, and my e-mail address is banned from changing my password or signing up. But that isn't really banned, just ask Jon. :-)
[Reply]
Negncic 02:29 PM 06-15-2009
Nice to see that you made it out of the cesspool. :-)
[Reply]
GrtndpwrflOZ 02:32 PM 06-15-2009
Asylum is banished from txt at CS...puff

Under my screen name it should read Int. Asylum Gorilla, but instead it reads
Int. ***** Gorilla

Also, the whole Dave thing and Emporer Capu..... is the Asholeo things that go on there. They are still growing and people are still joining, but that is neither here nor there.

As for the Drama. Everyone (Other than Dave) that I know came here from CS. So where is the difference, other than there are no certified vendor advertisements (these by the way got me into the whole cc world directly, after talking with some people that I met thru CS. We all know no one gives up their sources to strangers. If a couple people (mods) didn't tell me the advertisements were legit It would have taken me forever to make connections to those sites.
Oh yeah, the pretty colors are here.

I Love CA, don't get me wrong, as I love ICC, & ya know puff is fun to run around in also. It reminds me of when I was more of a noob than I am now.

Can you feel the love?

OZ
fighting the battle: If tobacco is a drug and cuban cigars are illegal am I partaking in Illegal Drugs?
[Reply]
The Poet 02:47 PM 06-15-2009
Why can't we all just get along, I wonder. Hey I was NEVER on those other two boards, but I've seen this $#!+ before elsewhere. Friends of mine got banned from the old JRBB (before Steve Saka finally shut it down inna middle of the night) for the slightest little snub that got a bit outta hand - but at least they had the excuse of being tied to a business site legitimately. So summa the old guys there started up herfer's paradise, then soon started slappin' their friends around like Hitler did Poland, with bans left and right. So then another schism in the church of the leaf spawned the cigar rebellion, which seems to have died of natural causes.

Hell, the best things cigars have done for me is teach me how to sit down calmly and relax, yet it seems like this peace cannot translate to the web. Just one word I'd like to leave you with - Ommmmmmmmmm.
[Reply]
TanithT 03:16 PM 06-15-2009
Oh. I did find the Puff forums recently and posted a few things there, but if the admin is that dick-like, I'm glad to get a heads-up before investing a lot more time and energy.
[Reply]
rack04 03:19 PM 06-15-2009
The past is the past. Let's move on. :-)
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 03:25 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by rack04:
The past is the past. Let's move on. :-)
Hear Hear! Thank you Team of Eleven!
[Reply]
bigloo 03:32 PM 06-15-2009
... and sometimes a simple hello thread leads to a healthy and meaningful venting session... welcome whatever your name was way back on the first page:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:31 PM 06-15-2009
I have never been a part of any other cigar forum and do not plan to. I have more fun here than I need to :-)
[Reply]
ca21455 04:53 PM 06-15-2009
I must say I missed the old CS, but that went away in October of 2008. :-)

Welcome to CA Vadim!
[Reply]
BUCASmoker 04:58 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Why can't we all just get along, I wonder. Hey I was NEVER on those other two boards, but I've seen this $#!+ before elsewhere. Friends of mine got banned from the old JRBB (before Steve Saka finally shut it down inna middle of the night) for the slightest little snub that got a bit outta hand - but at least they had the excuse of being tied to a business site legitimately. So summa the old guys there started up herfer's paradise, then soon started slappin' their friends around like Hitler did Poland, with bans left and right. So then another schism in the church of the leaf spawned the cigar rebellion, which seems to have died of natural causes.

Hell, the best things cigars have done for me is teach me how to sit down calmly and relax, yet it seems like this peace cannot translate to the web. Just one word I'd like to leave you with - Ommmmmmmmmm.
Serenity Now! [/seinfeld reference]
[Reply]
Chris. 06:55 PM 06-15-2009
"3 2 1. 1 2 3. What the heck is bothering mee?"
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up