Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 45 > Last »
Entertainment>American Horror Story
Lonely Raven 07:33 AM 10-20-2011
I've only seen the first two episodes. I'm looking forward to seeing the 3rd.

It's weird in a good way, and I'm hoping to figure out what's really going on without being blatantly spelled out for us dumb Americans.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 11:15 AM 10-20-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
It would be odd if in fact she had been killed by one blow to the face, but I think you might have blacked out there yourself, :-)

After he hits her the first time the burn dude says something like "she's still moving" and then whacks her another 10 times with the shovel.

Good episode. I'm beginning to think the burn dude is the house personified,
Like the bartender was in The Shining
Yeah he beats her a couple for times with the shovel. It is a little far fetched. The one thing I want to know who is the "person" that was already in the ground because the maid seemed very upset.
[Reply]
rebelknight 12:57 PM 10-20-2011
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
Yeah he beats her a couple for times with the shovel. It is a little far fetched. The one thing I want to know who is the "person" that was already in the ground because the maid seemed very upset.
My understanding was that it was the maid. When the man gets to the body he grabs a piece of the the corpses clothes and it is exactly what the maid is wearing. I don't think it was entirely clear so don't take my word on that. The show is still very confusing after 3 episodes but I'm glad that some questions are beginning to be answered as well as others being asked.
[Reply]
Resipsa 01:33 PM 10-20-2011
Originally Posted by rebelknight:
My understanding was that it was the maid. When the man gets to the body he grabs a piece of the the corpses clothes and it is exactly what the maid is wearing. I don't think it was entirely clear so don't take my word on that. The show is still very confusing after 3 episodes but I'm glad that some questions are beginning to be answered as well as others being asked.
I agree it's the maid. When the husband is pouring the cement over the bones and building the gazebo, the prostitute whispers to the maid "Now you'll be here forever."
[Reply]
manny 03:03 PM 10-20-2011
I saw the first video... It was cool. I need to catch up...
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:59 AM 10-25-2011
Good episode. I'm beginning to think the burn dude is the house personified,
Like the bartender was in The Shining
Good idea, that would make sense. I also thought it could be Dylan McDermott's alter ego/subliminal evil self.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:03 PM 10-25-2011
I thought it was the hankerchief that the lady came to the door with!:-)
[Reply]
Lonely Raven 12:06 PM 10-25-2011
Or both the maid *and* the '30s movie star both.

Add a dead preggo, and it just adds to the "Murder House"
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 12:42 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by rebelknight:
I agree it's the maid. When the husband is pouring the cement over the bones and building the gazebo, the prostitute whispers to the maid "Now you'll be here forever."
Yep I got that now. So, the maid is one of the ghosts.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:44 PM 10-25-2011
Yep I got that now. So, the maid is one of the ghosts.
Yes, that's why the wife sees her as old and the husband sees her as HOT!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 12:54 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Yes, that's why the wife sees her as old and the husband sees her as HOT!
Yea, she can scrub the floor in my house any time. :-)

I got a kick out of the 3 way dynamic last episode between Ben, his wife & the maid--Ben is trying to convince his wife that the maid is coming-on to him, and the wife only sees an old, scraggy woman. Poor guy :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:08 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
Yea, she can brutaly murdered and live as a ghost in my house any time as long as I see the younger version. :-)
Fixt
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:58 PM 10-25-2011
He's already killed his baby-moma to be, so why not screw the maid?
[Reply]
OLS 06:22 AM 10-26-2011
I think the hair is a dead giveaway, why not have WHITE HAIR is you're gonna be old? I have these ready to view
tonight after Serviver. I don't know why I like to purposely mis-spell words, but lately the RASH of horrible spelling
has made me interested in it.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:35 AM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
I think the hair is a dead giveaway, why not have WHITE HAIR is you're gonna be old? I have these ready to view
tonight after Serviver. I don't know why I like to purposely mis-spell words, but lately the RASH of horrible spelling
has made me interested in it.
It's a wig:-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:29 AM 10-28-2011
Yes, the young maid is hot but I am watching the show for Dylan.

[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 10:43 AM 10-28-2011
This show rocks. They are definitely pushing the limits of basic cable!

MCS
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:54 AM 10-28-2011
Yes, the young maid is hot but I am watching the show for Dylan.

My wife says he is hot but his chest hair is disgusting for some reason.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:55 AM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
My wife says he is hot but his chest hair is disgusting for some reason.
When the lights are out it doesn't matter!! :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:55 AM 10-28-2011
When the lights are out it doesn't matter!! :-)
Eeewwww
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 45 > Last »
Up