Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
General Discussion>Tiger, what were you thinking of?
floydpink 10:58 AM 12-16-2009
I read an interesting article on this and it was explained that for a lot of celebrities, it's the challenge that gets them off more than the score.

Add in the fact that they are surrounded by people on the payroll constantly telling them how great they are and it's a recipe for infidelity for some.

I wouldn't know on a personal level as I am surrounded by people telling me what an idiot I am, but did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 11:06 AM 12-16-2009
To be serious, yes I find dishonesty, lying, and cheating as very serious transgressions. My joke back there was included because it's my all time favorite phrase. I honestly don't see the point in being married (at all) but if you've made a promise, keep it.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 11:08 AM 12-16-2009
If I was a pro athlete no way I get married. I'm not a pro athlete and there is still no way I'm getting married :-) I should be a life advisor to the youth of today :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 11:10 AM 12-16-2009
Saddest part is 2 kids now get messed up because their Dad thought with the wrong head. No excuse for that and it puts him at the bottom of the barrel in my book.

Money can't cure that problem he just caused.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:27 AM 12-16-2009
No matter how hot she is, someone is tired of.....

Oh sorry, 9 people have already said this. Whatever happened to reading the thread before posting? :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 11:30 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
If I was a pro athlete no way I get married. I'm not a pro athlete and there is still no way I'm getting married :-) I should be a life advisor to the youth of today :-)

You'll be bust for a long time... :-)
[Reply]
RGD. 04:37 PM 12-16-2009
"Tiger, what were you thinking of?"

I'm sure Tiger was thinking of how fortunate he is to have a hot wife who fathered his two children.

Now what his dick was thinking - well that's obviously a different thought.

As for the posts about her maybe lacking talent in the bedroom: all I can say is that if I had a smoking hot Swedish model at home - she can eat crackers and watch TV in bed - I'm still hitting it -

:-)

Ron
[Reply]
replicant_argent 05:05 PM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
a version orf an old saying that I believe fits this situation....

Better to be quiet and be thought of as beautiful, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

Goes along with what ActionAndy said - just because she LOOKS pretty, doesn't mean she is.

I can tell you that from YEARS of experience. Ugh.
I never told you that I thought you were hot, my Sweet Little Muffin.
[Reply]
tobii3 05:21 PM 12-16-2009
I was referring to your Mom, Pete.

(trying to run and hide with a walker is NOT easy!!!)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:54 PM 12-16-2009
I think the thread should be titled, "Tiger, what were you thinking with?"
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:05 PM 12-16-2009
I used to like the guy, thought he was one hell of a golfer but wtf is all I can say. To reiterate what others have said, how in the hell can you get tired of waking up every morning to a blond goddess? Filthy rich and spoiled son of a *****.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 08:06 PM 12-16-2009
I don't like golf.

MCS
[Reply]
mmblz 08:39 PM 12-16-2009
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 09:07 PM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I don't like golf.

MCS
I like pie. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 04:20 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by RGD.:
"Tiger, what were you thinking of?"

I'm sure Tiger was thinking of how fortunate he is to have a hot wife who fathered his two children.

Now what his dick was thinking - well that's obviously a different thought.

As for the posts about her maybe lacking talent in the bedroom: all I can say is that if I had a smoking hot Swedish model at home - she can eat crackers and watch TV in bed - I'm still hitting it -

Ron
I know I used the term "talent" in referring to the bedroom...I suppose enthusiasm and interest would be a better way to put it. Doesn't matter how hot she is if she's not giving it up.
[Reply]
Blueface 05:35 AM 12-17-2009
Well, looks like Elin has self respect.
All reports are she has checked out of the marriage.
Good for her.
[Reply]
shilala 06:05 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Good for her.
That's a good move. Maybe it'll kick Tiger in the head.
The best possible thing that can happen is that he'll get the message, work things out, and be the husband and father he promised to be.
He's not gonna PGA this year, so maybe that's his plan. I sure hope so. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 06:08 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Good for her.
Yup. Sometimes the damage done by addictions is too great to repair. I hope for the kids sake that they can at least find a way to be civil to each other, or at least not be openly negative about the other one in front of the kids (I avoid that as much as possible with the older 2 in our house).
[Reply]
Blueface 06:09 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
That's a good move. Maybe it'll kick Tiger in the head.
The best possible thing that can happen is that he'll get the message, work things out, and be the husband and father he promised to be.
He's not gonna PGA this year, so maybe that's his plan. I sure hope so. :-)
Well, being the father he promised to be will take lots of transatlantic flights to Sweden.
As far as being the husband part, won't be with Elin. He will need to find a new one that is willing to be cheated on with a new dirty dozen. I just don't see what he has going on mentally as something you can shut off. He either learned that as accepted behavior by observation or he has a mental condition and I don't see that being cured overnight or ever.
[Reply]
Parshooter 06:24 AM 12-17-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Whatever happened to reading the thread before posting? :-)
I'm just here for the pictures :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up