Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>El Cobre by Oliva
s15driftking 11:07 AM 02-27-2010
i wont say i smoked one of these... I'll say that i ATTEMPTED to smoke one last night. i quit halfway through... It kicked my arse!!!
[Reply]
tobii3 11:10 AM 02-27-2010
Ya PANSY!!!!

:-)

I'm running low myself....need to schedule a resupply very soon!

[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 12:40 PM 02-27-2010
Just like Tobii has been saying, these are great sticks for the price. I usually smoke 4-5 of the robusto's a day!
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:09 PM 02-27-2010
Just got a bundle (minus two) in today!! These are damn tasty sticks!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 01:18 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Just got a bundle (minus two) in today!! These are damn tasty sticks!! :-) :-)
Scott & Tobii "Talked" Me Into It. Just Placed An Order!:-)
[Reply]
tobii3 01:22 PM 02-27-2010
you won't regret it!!!
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 09:36 AM 02-28-2010
does anyone sell fivers of these? would like to sample a few before taking the big plunge...
[Reply]
Ratters 01:46 PM 02-28-2010
Keep checking cigarmonster for their "flight samplers" of these.

Or you can just buy a bundle and then resell the rest if you don't like them.

But don't worry, you'll like them.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 03:06 PM 02-28-2010
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Keep checking cigarmonster for their "flight samplers" of these.

Or you can just buy a bundle and then resell the rest if you don't like them.

But don't worry, you'll like them.
Famous has them.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/el+cobre+cigars
[Reply]
Ratters 07:38 PM 02-28-2010
Yeah, I just said cigarmonster as they show up pretty regularly and are cheaper than on the regular site. Cigarmonster is Famous's version of Joecigar. But it looks like you can buy singles on famous so that may be the way to go. Personally I really like the toro size.
[Reply]
taltos 03:11 PM 03-08-2010
You can also get fivers of the robusto at Best Cigar Prices.
[Reply]
shilala 03:30 PM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:
You can also get fivers of the robusto at Best Cigar Prices.
I do believe Best Cigar has the old schools, and not the new mass produced "feed the masses" smokes.
This blend used to be special. I'm afraid it'll be reduced to crap. I sure hope not.
[Reply]
bigswol2 03:56 PM 03-08-2010
Sounds like a winner!
[Reply]
tobii3 07:50 PM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I do believe Best Cigar has the old schools, and not the new mass produced "feed the masses" smokes.
This blend used to be special. I'm afraid it'll be reduced to crap. I sure hope not.
um...mass produced "feed the masses"??

So two B&M stores have these sticks, Famous is now the THIRD online store to have them (Discount and Best Cigar being the first two)...and they are now being ""reduced to crap""??

Well, at least we won't have to worry about a "recall" due to paint on the boxes. Yeah, no "mass market" there.....
[Reply]
shilala 07:57 PM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by tobii3:
um...mass produced "feed the masses"??

So two B&M stores have these sticks, Famous is now the THIRD online store to have them (Discount and Best Cigar being the first two)...and they are now being ""reduced to crap""??

I just worry they'll go the way lots of good sticks go when they get popular. Like the JJ maduro, for instance.
Aside from that, I didn't say they were being reduced to crap. I said I feared they would if they got too popular. You said they were being reduced to crap, not me. :-)
[Reply]
Ratters 07:57 PM 03-08-2010
The ones from Famous taste pretty much the same as the ones I picked up from Best Cigar to me.
[Reply]
tobii3 08:01 PM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
[Reply]
lbowles2 10:07 AM 06-23-2011
Typically I hate to resurrect old threads... but I got to smoke one of these last night and man I liked this bad boy. I did some quick Google searching for it and found this thread. I didn't really notice it being as powerful as advertised but wow was it tasty. I must buy more of these :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:12 AM 06-23-2011
Originally Posted by lbowles2:
Typically I hate to resurrect old threads... but I got to smoke one of these last night and man I liked this bad boy. I did some quick Google searching for it and found this thread. I didn't really notice it being as powerful as advertised but wow was it tasty. I must buy more of these :-)
added to my "want" list
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 10:47 AM 06-23-2011
These are a great cigar and you can get a bundle from Famous for a good price.
They were just on the Monster yesterday for $75
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up