Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Sports>What sport do you play?
Sailchaser 04:35 PM 03-07-2010
Did world class sailing, trap shooting and then I got OLD now I fish and chop holes in the ice:-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 06:46 PM 03-07-2010
We had two baseball games today. Won both 10-0 and 3-2
[Reply]
Savvy 11:10 PM 03-07-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sorry to hear that Jordan...I am still waiting to hear when game 2 will be, I assume tomorrow or Tuesday.
Eh, winning one against the best team in the league was fun. Hoping we can skate well for this next series.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:30 AM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by Savvy:
Eh, winning one against the best team in the league was fun. Hoping we can skate well for this next series.
Kick some arse! :-)
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:08 AM 03-08-2010
I played hockey and basketball growing up, I don't currently play anything, although my first 2 years of pharmacy school we had softball teams for the city league.

Next year though (really just later this year), once I've moved to wherever I'm going I want to start playing hockey again. Of course that depends on location but I'm trying to get somewhere in Colorado with the Air Force
[Reply]
ade06 10:09 AM 03-08-2010
Grew up playing football, now I only play golf.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:17 AM 03-08-2010
All my life I've played golf and football. At some point (kid-high school) I've played soccer, hockey, tennis, wrestling-folkstyle, basketball, and track.

Trying to get back into hockey, as I only played it for a short time as a youngin'. So I pretty much just play golf now.
[Reply]
357 10:35 AM 03-08-2010
Basketball....

Those who know me or met me at Shack last summer know the effects too!

I ruptured a ligament in my right ankle in August, just days before Shack herf. Got my walking boot Thursday and hitched a ride down there on Friday.

I was out of all sports until just before new years. I'm playing again and losing some weight. I'm feeling good now.

I play church league softball in the summer, and I'd like to try and get onto my friend's volleyball team. Never played organized v-ball, but I've wanted to try for some time.

I played a ton of steet/floor hockey growing up. If I loose enough weight I might be able to get back into my hockey gear. I played a year of roller hockey in college, and bought some pads for ice hockey, but never really persued it. Unfortunately I haven't spent much time on ice, so I would still need some work before I could get out there. I would love to, but with a wife & two munchkins time is limited.
[Reply]
357 10:50 AM 03-08-2010
P.S. Please let me know if any locals/regional guys want to get a golf outing together.
[Reply]
VTDragon 02:10 PM 03-10-2010
Golf and Boccee ball. The advantage is you can be smoking a cigar while playing both, (and also partake of an occassional adult beverage).
[Reply]
SinPena! 03:42 PM 03-10-2010
Mountain bike riding, boxing, kickboxing, Taekwondo, wrestling, football, basketball, deep sea fishing, motorcycle riding, shooting pool, ping pong, archery, range shooting, and some very little Golf!

30 pounds later, I guess my new sport is eating.....................
[Reply]
TFULLERY 04:09 PM 03-10-2010
Mostly running,fishing and weightlifting these days... In HS wrestling and tennis.
[Reply]
J0eybb 04:45 PM 03-10-2010
My skates came in today. Can't wait til I get home. I'm gonna fall on my ass for sure.
[Reply]
J0eybb 02:05 PM 11-17-2010
It's hard to believe that I just started playing hockey 3 seasons ago.
I scored 1 goal in my first season, and another goal in my second season. My third season I scored 9 goals and had 4 assists, finishing 7th among the scoring leaders. To cap off the season we won the championship (5-2)!!!!
[Reply]
hscmit 02:30 PM 11-17-2010
have played soccer since I was little and play in competitive regional league still
picked up rugby in high school and still play when I can
hit a few summer 7's and 10's tournaments every year
[Reply]
cricky101 02:46 PM 11-17-2010
I play golf in the warmer weather, and broom ball in the colder weather. It's like hockey, for slow, uncoordinated people, who congregate near bars.
[Reply]
babybob2k 02:58 PM 11-17-2010
I play in a couple of dart leagues, and disc golf (are those really sports???)..

Every other season I get a wild hair and play the O30 soccer league.
[Reply]
J0eybb 11:28 AM 11-23-2010
[Reply]
BloodSpite 12:07 PM 11-23-2010
Rode Rodeo in high school and when I first enlisted in the Army. Bareback Bronc, Bull, and Chute dogging.

Got out of that when it got harder and harder to do PT after being tromped by a ticked off bucking horse heh

Hike some, fish and hunt quite a bit.

Otherwise? I'm a quarterback in the NFL for the Baltimore Ravens...on my Playstation 3 :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 05:50 AM 11-24-2010
Never saw this thread until now. LOL

In the past: Football, basketball (1st 4yr letterwinner at my school, LOL), baseball, soccer, and I even ran track in high school. Played 1 year of football at the University of North Dakota, until a back injury ended my "career".

Now I play some pickup basketball, a fall touch football league, softball occasionally, and do triathlons and have done a few 5K races. And I golf, but what I do is more like "hiking in the woods with sticks". :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up