Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Here are the pics for the CA poker chips...suggestions are welcome!!
pnoon 02:43 PM 11-27-2013
Just an FYI to all involved here.

I realize a lot of effort, emotional investment, and expectations of others are apparent in these chips but it is not a forgone conclusion the use of the CA name will be approved. I not saying it won't. But I get the impression (and others have expressed similar feelings) that approval is a mere formality.
[Reply]
Remo 03:55 PM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Just an FYI to all involved here.

I realize a lot of effort, emotional investment, and expectations of others are apparent in these chips but it is not a forgone conclusion the use of the CA name will be approved. I not saying it won't. But I get the impression (and others have expressed similar feelings) that approval is a mere formality.
Not the intention at all Peter, sorry if it was implied, I just wanted some design input, no money, blood, sweat or tears have been lost, so if it happens or not it's all good. Just a quirky idea, if no CA involvement the design can easily be changed :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:17 PM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by Remo:
Not the intention at all Peter, sorry if it was implied, I just wanted some design input, no money, blood, sweat or tears have been lost, so if it happens or not it's all good. Just a quirky idea, if no CA involvement the design can easily be changed :-)
No worries at all, Mike.
Based on the responses and PMs I got I just wanted to clarify things.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 07:14 PM 11-27-2013
Originally Posted by Lockspur:
Mark. You know I love you like a brother. But as a graphic artist and typographer….I have to slap that bald head of yours. :-) :-)

:-)...Blah, blah, blah, blah:-)
[Reply]
Lockspur 08:28 PM 11-28-2013
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
:-)...Blah, blah, blah, blah:-)

:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:42 PM 11-28-2013
^^^^^^

...:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3