Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Pairing cigars and a beverage... with a twist.
Ranger_B 08:40 PM 03-06-2012
Craft root beers and cream sodas. Teas, sometimes I muddle some mint and berries with some club soda.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 08:46 PM 03-06-2012
I never thought about trying cream soda with a cigar. That sounds like a great idea though! Coffee is generally my drink of choice with a stogie; water is also a close second. I will have to go pick up some cream sodas at the store tomorrow.
[Reply]
lenguamor 11:48 PM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Malazan:
What's the best tasting Root Beer out there?
Virgil's.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:44 AM 03-07-2012
ok I tried grape juice last night with a Kristoff Sumatra and it was delicious, the sweetness really brought out some more flavors. Gonna try this again soon.
[Reply]
Poronico 04:53 AM 03-07-2012
Water with cucumber and lime is quite nice with a smoke.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 08:58 AM 03-07-2012
My favorite drink with a cigar is black coffee, so that would be my suggestion.

However, as an earler poster suggested, I think I'll be tring some San Pelligrino with a smoke. That sounds great!
[Reply]
Reaver2145 09:28 AM 03-07-2012
Ok after having a good think about it.

For dry and woody i would say either tonic or club soda with ice and a little twist of lemon (the bubbles help keep things fresh)

For medium body but sweet sungrown types i would go iced tea with a spoon full of natural honey.

For medium spicy its milky coffee all the way.

For anything full its normally black coffee no milk or honey.

Thats what i find goes with my palette for cigars you prolly wont like it but hay there's always a good ginger beer instead as that goes with anything IMHO.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 09:38 AM 03-07-2012
Coconut water.

/thread
[Reply]
lenguamor 11:42 AM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
Coconut water.

/thread
I'd forgotten about coconut water since I haven't bought any in a while; it just got so god-awful expensive as it gained popularity.

Great choice!
[Reply]
Poronico 12:01 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
I'd forgotten about coconut water since I haven't bought any in a while; it just got so god-awful expensive as it gained popularity.

Great choice!
Damn those yuppie trends!
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:34 AM 03-08-2012
Originally Posted by lenguamor:

Great choice!
Yes, it's tough to find reasonable pricing, but some of the Latin brands (Goya, Jumex) can be found for less and on sale from time to time. I find it an especially good pairing with the drier, cocoa-powderier end of the cigar spectrum.
[Reply]
bonjing 09:30 AM 03-08-2012
Thanks to Slim, I like Arnold Palmers 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade.

I also like Ginger beer with cigars
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up