Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Did you know...
Jasonw560 09:24 PM 07-13-2012
I feel like I could say, "Hey, I'll be in (city)" and there'd be someone there to hang out with while I'm there, although I've never met any of you (yet).
[Reply]
icehog3 10:30 PM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by markem:
and to think that we have John C. to thank for all this :-)

it is true, just not pleasant.
The answer to the riddle, "What happens when a pufferfish stubs his ToE?"

As a wise man (Da Klugs) once said, the ToE just provided the canvas...the rest of you painted the picture. :-)
[Reply]
jledou 10:42 PM 07-13-2012
February 29, 2012 my MIL lost her battle with Cancer - funny how dates picked by someone means something different to others. The help in the way of great discussion/jokes/banter/etc that no one here new they provided on the days leading up to that and since then truly make this the special place it is.
Thanks to everyone for making this a great community.
[Reply]
Steve 07:41 AM 07-14-2012
Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
I feel like I could say, "Hey, I'll be in (city)" and there'd be someone there to hang out with while I'm there, although I've never met any of you (yet).
Perodically I travel for work. Earlier in my career I did a lot of traveling, so now that I am older it does not excite me that much to be away from my family. The one thing that I do enjoy about it though is that I get to meet p with my B/SOTL when I do.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:33 AM 07-14-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
When we started this place almost 4 years ago, we thought we would be fortunate if a few hunderd folks joined. Needless to say, this place has fluorished beyond anything we expected. That, in large part, is due to the membership here. The feeling of community and family is not something that can be engineered. It has evolved into something truly special. Thanks to everyone for making CA a truly special place.
Exactly!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:18 AM 07-14-2012
Much appreciation to you, Kelly, and the rest of the Team of Eleven!

I found the old place in Oct. 2006... and I am grateful for the opportunity I got to be here at Cigar Asylum from day one. The word that has been used repeatedly is "family," and I am grateful for the family I have found here.

It is gratifying to see that CA isn't just surviving, but going strong! This is the best forum, because we have the best mods. You guys rock.
[Reply]
Drez 09:19 AM 07-14-2012
i am glad and blessed that i was directed to this site and to this day CA is my "happy place"

a very big thank you to the ToE but also to all the members on here. be safe my brothers and lets keep this place growing!!!!
[Reply]
Ender 09:30 AM 07-14-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Posts and counts aside, this place is home. I've met some of my closest friends here and a lot of people I hope to keep in my life. I first called many of you "cigar friends", now I consider you many of you a part of my family.
Well said Christos. For this reason I'm very grateful for the ToE.
[Reply]
jjirons69 08:17 PM 07-15-2012
Wow!

We ARE the Internet!
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:27 PM 05-28-2014
Old thread bumps are best thread bumps :-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 03:44 PM 05-28-2014
I'm happy to still be alive!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up