Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Don't buy a Dell
icehog3 02:37 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Maybe the present is a Dell computer.:-)
Sweet, I will head to Lowe's to pick it up!
[Reply]
Stephen 03:04 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sweet, I will head to Lowe's to pick it up!
Unfortunately the Lowe's that carries Dell computers has been outsourced. Could I interest you in a car bed?
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:52 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
I'd call back and complain until they give you another gift card. Use your strengths and wear them down.
+1.

speak very loudly while doing this, it helps to get your point across:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:07 PM 12-09-2011
Unfortunately the Lowe's that carries Dell computers has been outsourced. Could I interest you in a car bed?
Is that like a banana hammock?
[Reply]
Stephen 05:04 AM 12-10-2011
Is that like a banana hammock?
I guess that depends on where you like to lay your head at night.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:57 AM 12-10-2011
I guess that depends on where you like to lay your head at night.
Much like me, the head doesn't care where it gets laid, as long as it gets laid.
[Reply]
neoflex 10:06 AM 12-10-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Hard to believe their CS has gone downhill, I have heard horror stories (like yours), but not from my own personal experience.
Customer service in general has gone down the crapper as of late IMHO. I have been forced to deal with CS for a few issues recently with different products and services and all have been rather lackluster experiences. The only one who had CS that impressed me in some time was Springfield Armory. A lot of businesses could learn a lot from them when it comes to CS. Verizon Wireless has been the worst with them taking nearly two months to refund a $600 charge for a phone I returned where the tracking number even showed it was delivered to their facility 3 days after I received my new device but yet they could not find it.:-)
As far as computers I can't chime in on the Dells as I have no experience as I have been in the Apple cult for as long as I can remember.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:19 AM 12-10-2011
Should I buy the farmer in the Dell?

Hi-ho, the derry-o.
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:51 AM 12-10-2011
Should I buy the farmer in the Dell?

Hi-ho, the derry-o.
I think you should buy two!
[Reply]
icehog3 02:38 PM 12-10-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I think you should buy two!
Only if the mouse takes some cheese.
[Reply]
Stephen 04:36 PM 12-10-2011
Much like me, the head doesn't care where it gets laid, as long as it gets laid.
Hearing that, I'm sure the boys at Lowe's will gladly waive the delivery fee, in the name of good customer relations.:-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:31 PM 12-13-2011
Dell customer support is garbage but their PCs have treated me well.
[Reply]
Nimbus 10:13 AM 12-17-2011
I ordered my Dell online and love it. XPS 8300, no trouble whatsoever. Quiet, fast and up to date. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up