Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 45 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Free Comacho Cigar Offer
CigarNut 09:19 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
OOOOHHHH! OOOOHHH! Me! Me! Me!

About 35 years ago I got a Happy Meal and it didn't have a free toy in it!

Can I post and kvetch about that here too?
hey, Thunder Gerbil! When are you going to stop whining and "kvetching"?..

:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:45 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
hey, Thunder Gerbil! When are you going to stop whining and "kvetching"?..

Thunder Gerbil??

Gosh Dangit, Adam stole my band name idea.

Anybody get their free cigar today?
[Reply]
bighairlogo 10:54 AM 10-05-2012
[Reply]
icehog3 10:58 AM 10-05-2012
And on that note, look for thread closings in the near future. :-)
[Reply]
Brlesq 11:12 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The ToE closed another thread about this giveaway earlier today because the O.P. pointed out that all that was going on was a bunch of bellyaching that nobody got their free $5 cigar.

Here we go again. :-)

Coincidentally I just got a second email from Davidoff a few moments ago. (They didn't have my email before the Camacho offer.) So I opened it with anticipation, expecting some news on the free Camacho, but all it was is an offer of $10 off a 5-pack at my local B&M. Maybe this is the consolation prize for signing up for the Camacho. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:13 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Brlesq:
Coincidentally I just got a second email from Davidoff a few moments ago. (They didn't have my email before the Camacho offer.) So I opened it with anticipation, expecting some news on the free Camacho, but all it was is an offer of $10 off a 5-pack at my local B&M. Maybe this is the consolation prize for signing up for the Camacho. :-)
Or the beginning of the spamming. :-)
[Reply]
smitty81 12:24 PM 10-05-2012

:-) ^^^^^^ he's going to be here all week!:-)
[Reply]
Zanaspus 03:25 PM 10-05-2012
Wish we could take credit for all the great people who have come here, Rob, but we cannot. :-)

We can take credit for a couple who haven't stayed though. :-)
Actually Tom, I think you undersell the wonders of the ToE. I've gone to other cigar fora, I even tried that "big" new competitor that seems to attract many. However, the place IMHO is a cesspool based of the attitudes of many, and the administrators' failure to create an environment of good taste.

The Asylum is, and always will be my sole BoTL forum.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:36 PM 10-05-2012
Always nice to hear stuff like that, Tony.

A wise ToE from Ohio once said, "We provide the canvas, and you all paint the picture". :-)
[Reply]
Brlesq 07:15 AM 10-09-2012
Well, when you're right, you're right! Just got another email from Davidoff, same offer, but now its has a "REVISED AND UPDATED LIST OF PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS" and all of the local B&Ms except one has been removed. I guess they had enough of this BS from Davidoff as well!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:14 AM 10-09-2012
Well, when you're right, you're right! Just got another email from Davidoff, same offer, but now its has a "REVISED AND UPDATED LIST OF PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS" and all of the local B&Ms except one has been removed. I guess they had enough of this BS from Davidoff as well!
[Reply]
squishy 10:23 AM 10-09-2012
Just gonna put this out there. If the enrollment period didnt end untill the 1st. They may be waiting to send the sticks out all in one big batch. I myself signed up a while ago as well. This is just a thought
[Reply]
Bleez 01:10 PM 10-09-2012
Be herea in 4-6 weeks. Will be a surprise. Everyone loves surprise mail! (As long as it isn't a surprise bill)
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:13 PM 10-09-2012
Just got an email stating that "Your Camacho is on its way. Congratulations! You are about to get a Camacho Corojo, which we are now preparing for delivery in 4 to 6 weeks."
[Reply]
emopunker2004 01:15 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Just got an email stating that "Your Camacho is on its way. Congratulations! You are about to get a Camacho Corojo, which we are now preparing for delivery in 4 to 6 weeks."
Me too:-)
[Reply]
chaase321 01:23 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
^ this for me as well! :-)
[Reply]
smitty81 01:23 PM 10-09-2012
me three!
[Reply]
TJarv 01:34 PM 10-09-2012
Me 10
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:41 PM 10-09-2012
Not me 1.. Oh well.. If I do.. Surprise!

If not, no biggie.. Cooler still is pretty full.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 01:52 PM 10-09-2012
just got my email saying mine will be on it's way.

yay
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 45 > Last »
Up