Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>8 year old kid gets pepper sprayed by the police.
357 12:57 PM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Pity
this country the children they have spawned with this everbody gets a trophy, no beatings at home or
in school drooling doofus squad. Ironic that society has forced us to consider SO MUCH the impressions of
others as to how we raise our own children, and yet somehow this results in generations of children who could
CARE LESS what people think of them. Our society functions best when each child thinks first about how
his behavior affects the lives of others.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
I got the point loud and clear when I got the belt, I promise you.

Children don't read adult friends, or to be "reasoned" with. They need parents. :-)

I'm with you guys. If a child will not respect his parent, how do you expect that same child to respect any other authority; teacher, professor, police officer, or the law in general.

Proberbs is known as the book of wisdom for good reason.

Proverbs 13:
[24] He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 22:
[15] Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:
[13] Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
[14] Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Please understand that today the word beat has a negative connotation. The context surrounding these verses makes it very clear that this is not the kind of beatings that happen out of rage, drunken or otherwise. The heart and mind of a parent must not be filled with rage or anger when administering punishment.
[Reply]
OLS 01:40 PM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Mario shows day in and day out that some of the best men ever made walked a long sh1t-covered road to get there.
I agree...I loves me some Mario.
[Reply]
OLS 01:44 PM 04-11-2011
And don't forget the Clarence Thomas rule...Thou shalt not show thy rod to thy staff.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 01:48 PM 04-11-2011
play stupid game, win stupid prizes.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 02:06 PM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
And don't forget the Clarence Thomas rule...Thou shalt not show thy rod to thy staff.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up