Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Dang Thieves!!!!
MedicCook 08:23 PM 11-18-2009
Sorry to hear about the theft Dan. We get a lot of these calls each morning with the local kids going through the cars. Usually only unlocked cars since breaking a window creates too much noise. It is also good to never have your home address programmed into the GPS unit. People get the GPS stolen from their veh while at a sporting event or concert and the crooks now know where they live and know where they are going to be for the next couple hours.
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:26 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Sorry to hear about the theft Dan. We get a lot of these calls each morning with the local kids going through the cars. Usually only unlocked cars since breaking a window creates too much noise. It is also good to never have your home address programmed into the GPS unit. People get the GPS stolen from their veh while at a sporting event or concert and the crooks now know where they live and know where they are going to be for the next couple hours.
Not the first time I've heard similar. Definitely words of wisdom I was considering mentiong too.

I just can't get my wife to comprehend it...
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:34 AM 11-19-2009
The insurance company said they don't cover loss of vehicle contents :-)

Now I wish they would have smashed my window
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:36 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

Sorry Dan!!!:-)
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 10:46 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

come to think of it Dan, you're right. However, not sure about your "home owners insurance" policy, but that's what I used to cover my loss. But mine was much higher....$2,500 worth of cd's was covered from my homeowners policy...the $250 alarm, $350 stereo, were covered by auto because they are installed in the car. I doubt your home policy deductible is low enough to justify your items.

Sorry, but you may have to eat it....and that blows! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up