Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>Stupid Cigar Things That Make You Smile
Subvet642 07:58 AM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
I like when they put a ribbon on every level in your box of cigars to get the first one out,... But the stupid little ribbon makes me happy!
Yeah, I love that too! It says that these are special enough to warrant that kind of attention to detail.

Originally Posted by CigarNut:
It was so cool yesterday when my wife called me at work before she left work: "You just got a box delivered from Swiss Post" and the box arrived about a week before I was expecting it :-)
I'm looking forward to that little thrill, in the "not too distant future"! :-)
[Reply]
poker 08:27 AM 05-26-2010
Clipping a Cohiba Lancero and it isnt plugged. :-)
[Reply]
jimmyk26 12:53 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
There is also one about how I used to freak out about being without a cutter somewhere, in
the house, at work, in the car. Like reading glasses. Well now I smoke havanas and I can just
pinch a divot out of the cap and it smokes fine without a cut. Can't do that with lots of NC cigars.
I'm impressed, maybe you should market those finger nails...$1 a clip.
[Reply]
stearns 01:49 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
When you're puffin' on a nub that's really small and someone asks you, "You really enjoying it that much? Do you want a roach clip or something?"

But my favorite is, "But you're a pastor, you can't smoke."

To which I respond, "So, can I buy us each a beer to enjoy while we sit and discuss this misconception?"

Peace of the Lord be with you.
love this one!!! :-)

stearns
[Reply]
cbsmokin 04:15 PM 05-27-2010
That barnyard smell.
[Reply]
whodeeni 04:19 PM 05-27-2010
When I finally found my "Review Journal" this morning after
it being misplaced for a week!:-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 04:21 PM 05-27-2010
Going to the mailbox, seeing a key for larger packages, opening that box
and its just overflowing with both Cigar boxes and USPS Flat rate boxes!:-)
[Reply]
croatan 04:25 PM 05-27-2010
Cabinets of cigars that come the way God intended them: naked!

Also, lighting expensive cigars with cheap lighters and vice versa (lighting a JLP with a Dupont or a Dunhill with a Bic always makes me smile).
[Reply]
Morgue 05:27 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
But my favorite is, "But you're a pastor, you can't smoke."

To which I respond, "So, can I buy us each a beer to enjoy while we sit and discuss this misconception?"

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Very Nice! You sir are a tribute to cigar smoking kind :-)

The look of a nicely organized FULL humidor.

Especially if it is mine :-)
[Reply]
dvickery 08:04 PM 05-27-2010
seeing what the "mules" bring home for you...i always send a list of 20 or 30 cigars that i would like...then a week of suspenders.

derrek :-)
[Reply]
axi 08:12 PM 05-27-2010
Pulling a full box of cigars out by the ribbon and taking the first deep inhale into the whole batch.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:48 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Removing cellophane that doesn't have a price tag on it. For some odd reason, it makes me smile every time, cause usually I know I bought it as a box and have more!

What's yours
Finding a deal on a box I've really been wanting and finally having the $$ to spend to get it.
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:01 PM 05-27-2010
Not sure why, but spitting loose pieces of tobacco on the floor just kinda reminds me of what the old days may have been like. A simple pleasure.
[Reply]
darkninja67 11:19 PM 05-27-2010
That burnt flesh smell before I put a nub to rest. :-)
[Reply]
benedic08 02:34 AM 05-30-2010
Smoking a cigar that you have never tried before and immediately falling in love with it... That puts a huge smile on my face :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 08:12 AM 05-31-2010
Originally Posted by benedic08:
Smoking a cigar that you have never tried before and immediately falling in love with it... That puts a huge smile on my face :-)
Yeah, that's a good one! :-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 10:24 AM 05-31-2010
When a vein in a wrapper shows up as a dark line in the ash. I think that's kinda cool.
[Reply]
Barteur 10:41 AM 05-31-2010
Originally Posted by the MacDonald:
Lighting a cigar and enjoying every minute but feeling like I sliped into a time warp, and not realizing an hour or two has drifted by.
Originally Posted by poker:
Clipping a Cohiba Lancero and it isnt plugged. :-)
Originally Posted by dvickery:
seeing what the "mules" bring home for you...i always send a list of 20 or 30 cigars that i would like...then a week of suspenders.

derrek :-)
Originally Posted by benedic08:
yep, yep yep and yep:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 11:43 AM 05-31-2010
A nice,straight burn, with that little welt around the wrapper just ahead of the burn line.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 01:23 PM 05-31-2010
Sitting in the shade of a palm tree by my office at lunch in the steamy shade, smoking a good cigar that becomes great when I start reading an interesting thread here. Thinking I have to get to The Shack one of these years!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up