Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
General Discussion>Getting old just plain sucks!
Blueface 11:19 AM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
When do we get a thread about sh!tting your pants, Carlos? :-)
:-)

Darn close to that already.
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:31 AM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:

Darn close to that already.
I believe it was Jack Nicholson's character in The Bucket List who said "Never trust a fart"...
[Reply]
markem 11:32 AM 09-16-2010
I can see Carlos' new sig line: I'm too old to have these kind of problems
[Reply]
Da Klugs 11:52 AM 09-16-2010
Getting old is a state of mind.

Dealing with the physical changes that "maturity" brings in a manner so as to not "get old" is the challenge. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 12:08 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Getting old is a state of mind.

Dealing with the physical changes that "maturity" brings in a manner so as to not "get old" is the challenge. :-)
I never imagined "maturity" would include bald, fat, pissed pants and occasional rewipes, but I'll take it. I've gotten used to it.
I did "young" for a long time. It was fun, but it was a *****. Painful and expensive, too.
I found a new nose and ear hair trimmer last week, and it works really great. I never imagined something like that could bring such joy. :-)
I look forward to all this old guy stuff. It's new horizons. Places I've never been before. They have drugs for everything, and I'm gonna by stylin' in my Hoveround. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:12 PM 09-16-2010
Feel free to post a link for the efficient nose-trimmer for us "mature" guys, Scott! :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:19 PM 09-16-2010
Feel free to post a link for the efficient nose-trimmer for us "mature" guys, Scott! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:22 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Trimmer, Mark, not vibrator. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:06 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I never imagined "maturity" would include bald, fat, pissed pants and occasional rewipes, but I'll take it. I've gotten used to it.
I did "young" for a long time. It was fun, but it was a *****. Painful and expensive, too.
I found a new nose and ear hair trimmer last week, and it works really great. I never imagined something like that could bring such joy. :-)
I look forward to all this old guy stuff. It's new horizons. Places I've never been before. They have drugs for everything, and I'm gonna by stylin' in my Hoveround. :-)

Nose trimmer only?
You mean you don't need tweezers yet for those "external" nasal hairs?:-)
How about the ones in the ear? Wife trims those when I get a haircut.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:07 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Nice!:-)
[Reply]
Lumpold 02:56 PM 09-16-2010

Nose trimmer only?
You mean you don't need tweezers yet for those "external" nasal hairs?:-)
How about the ones in the ear? Wife trims those when I get a haircut.
see, if you grow a proper moustache, the nose hairs just blend in...
[Reply]
ahc4353 02:58 PM 09-16-2010
I thought he posted in the one Peter started. I'll go do a search. :-). :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:52 PM 09-16-2010
So far no trouble with wetting my pants!!!

Knock on wood!!! Knock knock!

Hey, will somebody answer the door???

[Reply]
markem 05:48 PM 09-16-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
So far no trouble with wetting my pants!!!
I'm sorry to hear that. But if wetting your pants on demand works for you ... :-)
[Reply]
ABNMP619 02:52 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:

Scott,
Funny you post about the hair and nose trimmer. My dad asked me the other day what I needed out here in Afghanistan and believe it or not, out of all the crap I could of said, I told my dad "I can use a nose and hair trimmer." So I know your pain brother I know your pain. Plus being the damn Army after 17 years Active Duty you start to feel your body turn to light brittle after awhile. My lower back, shoulders, and knees hurt every damn day. Getting old sucks! :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 10:30 AM 09-22-2010
There has got to be a bad gasket or something. Perhaps a bad shut off valve.
Seems since this thread started, more frequent than ever.:-)
[Reply]
DocLogic77 10:55 AM 09-22-2010
3rd Grader: Hey look everybody, Billy peed his pants.
Billy Madison: Of course I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest.
3rd Grader: Really?
Billy Madison: YES. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants.
3rd Grader: Hey look, Ernie peed his pants too. Alright!
Old Farm Lady: If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.
Billy Madison: OOH. That was the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life. Let's Go
[Reply]
ucla695 12:16 PM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I believe it was Jack Nicholson's character in The Bucket List who said "Never trust a fart"...
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 12:51 PM 09-22-2010
Then again... Getting Sucked - never gets old. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 01:36 PM 09-22-2010
There has got to be a bad gasket or something. Perhaps a bad shut off valve.
Seems since this thread started, more frequent than ever.:-)
You wanna make it really leak? Come up here and work outside in the winter. Three layers of thermals make the moistness seem natural. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up