Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Paid for this, can now buy cigars again
physiognomy 06:26 AM 06-23-2012
Congratulations!
[Reply]
kydsid 12:39 PM 06-26-2012
Almost went down in flames on the suprise TWICE!

First, handed her the phone to look at a picture I just took. If she had swipped left it would have displayed the picture in this thread. Oops.

Other one is the bank nearly screwing me. Went and got a safe box for this thing. First bank was out so left name and number just in case. So instead of calling me at the number I left, OR the other two phone numbers in my account information, they get the bright idea to see that her account is linked to mine, look at her info and call her!!!! WTF. Talk about havin to fast talk to get outa that.
[Reply]
68TriShield 12:42 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Almost went down in flames on the suprise TWICE!

First, handed her the phone to look at a picture I just took. If she had swipped left it would have displayed the picture in this thread. Oops.

Other one is the bank nearly screwing me. Went and got a safe box for this thing. First bank was out so left name and number just in case. So instead of calling me at the number I left, OR the other two phone numbers in my account information, they get the bright idea to see that her account is linked to mine, look at her info and call her!!!! WTF. Talk about havin to fast talk to get outa that.
Do I sense some pucker action on your part? :-)
[Reply]
Remo 12:56 PM 06-26-2012
Sweet!! Congrats Jason :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 01:10 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Do I sense some pucker action on your part? :-)

Ya and I held my breath so long I sucked in my gut making me look like I was in High School ! :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 01:14 PM 06-26-2012
Congrats, Brother! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
forgop 01:23 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Just so you know, you're going to be paying for that, for the rest of your life! :-)

Congrats Jason! :-)
Correctamundo!

The financial cost today is nothing compared to what you'd pay to just get it to stop at times later on. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 12:38 PM 03-16-2013
T-Minus 2 hours 23 minutes till I am no longer a bachelor. Only way I have this much anxiety is that I truly love this woman. Time for a drink! :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 12:42 PM 03-16-2013
"This is not the page you are looking for", or so I'm told anyway. Why do I feel like a gullible Stormtrooper?

But as long as this is the page of your life YOU wish to look for, that's all that matters. Congratulations, and good luck.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:15 PM 03-16-2013
Good luck and congrats Jason!
[Reply]
Steve 08:20 PM 03-16-2013
T-Minus 2 hours 23 minutes till I am no longer a bachelor. Only way I have this much anxiety is that I truly love this woman. Time for a drink! :-)
:-):-)

Congrats Jason!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:27 PM 03-16-2013
Congrats! Makes this thread better to read it and get to the wedding right at the end instead of waiting a whole bunch of months!

:-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 08:30 PM 03-16-2013
Congrats. Now don't be like Larry and post on here the night of your wedding.... :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:31 PM 03-16-2013
He was already posting with less than 3 hours to go, he might as well :P
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up