Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 291 of 350
« First < 191241281289290291 292293301341 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
icehog3 08:37 AM 07-12-2012
I, er, uh......I am going to the gym to hit chest.

:-)
the nub 08:56 AM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
My last (and next cycle) was:

LG Sciences M1D
ForeRunner Alpha Mass
can I ask what your gains were like on M1D?

any sides?

what was your PCT and on cycle support?

PM if you prefer
DBall 09:00 AM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Like snorting bath salts or smoking potpurri? Or better yet, who's the first dude who came up with butt-chugging? I mean seriously, how does this happen?
Ignorance truly is bliss... I couldn't be any happier having no idea WTH "butt-chugging' is... :-)
Stephen 11:41 AM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by DBall:
Ignorance truly is bliss... I couldn't be any happier having no idea WTH "butt-chugging' is... :-)
Believe me, I wish I didn't know what it was...

On a different note, anyone have an opinion to offer in regards to Reebok Zigs? I need a new pair of workout shoes, and there's several pairs on sale right now. Yes, I know they're hideous looking, but I'm not entering a fashion contest with them.
icehog3 04:51 PM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by the nub:
can I ask what your gains were like on M1D?

any sides?

PM if you prefer
Gains in strength were significant on all lifts.

No side effects of note.

Not sure what the third question means, please clarify and I will do my best to answer.
the nub 05:44 PM 07-12-2012
Gains in strength were significant on all lifts.

No side effects of note.

Not sure what the third question means, please clarify and I will do my best to answer.

Post cycle therapy- some guys use an anti-estrogen or test booster when coming off a PH cycle

On cycle support- some guys take precautionary supps- either proprietary or things like hawthorn berry- to prevent liver damage since a lot of PH are taxing on the liver.

thanks for the response
Bill86 05:49 PM 07-12-2012
This x100....*shudders*

On a different note, anyone have an opinion to offer in regards to Reebok Zigs? I need a new pair of workout shoes, and there's several pairs on sale right now. Yes, I know they're hideous looking, but I'm not entering a fashion contest with them.
I saw those actually, and tried them on...Not a fan. I was looking for a new pair of shoes but eh...either I'm not with "the times" or those shoes were terribly weird and uncomfortable. They do look goofy as sh*t that's for sure.

Let me elaborate a bit on the "not a fan". When the shoes bend in your step they feel VERY off to me. I didn't like it at all.
Ender 06:22 PM 07-12-2012
Ab exercise...sucks. I tried starting it today...and hate it!
icehog3 07:39 PM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by the nub:

Post cycle therapy- some guys use an anti-estrogen or test booster when coming off a PH cycle

On cycle support- some guys take precautionary supps- either proprietary or things like hawthorn berry- to prevent liver damage since a lot of PH are taxing on the liver.

thanks for the response
Gotcha. :-)

I used to take anti-estrogen supps when I stopped the PHs, but I haven't in a few years and don't seem to suffer any ill effects for it.

Only issue I have ever had with the PH cycles has been elevated creatinine levels, but never to the point where my doctor thought it was a problem, and was usually solved my raising my water intake. I have never taken Hawthorn Berry, but use Taurine, Zinc Picolonate, Saw Palmetto and Coenzyme Q-10.
Stephen 07:40 PM 07-12-2012
Originally Posted by Bill86:
This x100....*shudders*
Just because two of you commented on it... :-)

Think alcohol enema. Ingesting alcohol anally vs. orally bypasses the digestive and filtration system in the body, making absorption into the bloodstream much quicker and potent. :-)

Originally Posted by Bill86:
I saw those actually, and tried them on...Not a fan. I was looking for a new pair of shoes but eh...either I'm not with "the times" or those shoes were terribly weird and uncomfortable. They do look goofy as sh*t that's for sure.

Let me elaborate a bit on the "not a fan". When the shoes bend in your step they feel VERY off to me. I didn't like it at all.
Thanks for the input. I admit that I haven't even tried a pair on yet, just had a buddy tell me that they had a sale going on out at the mall and I should check them out.
Bill86 01:02 AM 07-13-2012
Well that was the trial run of Muscle Marinade. First time with any of the DMAA PWO's so I took 3/4 of a scoop. I personally don't get why it was banned, I didn't feel very different at all. In fact to me this feels like "cleaner" pure energy. My lifts weren't really any better and it made me sweat like a banshee but overall I got a good workout in.

I'll have to give it a few more tries and see what I think. I can say I couldn't imagine taking a whole sh*tton of this stuff so it's probably cost effective. I haven't crashed yet, we'll see. Tastes good though. I'll do 1 full scoop next time.
DBall 05:28 AM 07-13-2012
Just because two of you commented on it... :-)

Think alcohol enema. Ingesting alcohol anally vs. orally bypasses the digestive and filtration system in the body, making absorption into the bloodstream much quicker and potent. :-)
After the above description, you should never say the following again:

Thanks for the input.
:-) :-) :-)
Stephen 07:14 AM 07-13-2012
After the above description, you should never say the following again:

:-) :-) :-)
You know how difficult it is to stand on your head when you get to be my age? :-)
icehog3 08:28 AM 07-13-2012
You know how difficult it is to stand on your head when you get to be my age? :-)
Perhaps you would prefer if I stood on your head? :-)
Stephen 09:16 AM 07-13-2012
Perhaps you would prefer if I stood on your head? :-)
*checks name*

Nope, not Devan. :-)
RobR1205 09:51 AM 07-13-2012
Gotcha. :-)
I used to take anti-estrogen supps when I stopped the PHs, but I haven't in a few years and don't seem to suffer any ill effects for it.
I did this for a while. Made me strong like a bull, and allowed me to gain a lot of muscle weight, but I think I'm going to stay away from Test boosters and Anti Estrogens. Loved the result, but had one nasty side effect for me: Gynecomastia due to the huge increase in testosterone (yes, I know, quite embarrassing). It's a common condition for men, but my doctor said that these supplements likely contributed to it, especially at such a young age. I am currently scheduling surgery to remove the tissue that formed as a result. Works for some, but just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who has not yet dabbled in the realm of T boosters. :-)
the nub 10:01 AM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by Ender:
Ab exercise...sucks. I tried starting it today...and hate it!
I do ab work strictly for core strength. Ab definition is built in the kitchen.
mosesbotbol 10:06 AM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
Loved the result, but had one nasty side effect for me: Gynecomastia due to the huge increase in testosterone (yes, I know, quite embarrassing).
Did you try taking Anastrozole or another estrogen inhibitor?
RobR1205 10:49 AM 07-13-2012
Unfortunately, I developed the hard, painful (glandular) gynecomastia not the fatty kind that some medicines of anti-estrogens can help shrink down. I've done some serious researching, as has my doctor, and it would seem that at this stage in the game (six months, and still hasn't gotten better, even off supps) I'm going to have to go under the knife :-). Luckily my insurance will cover it which is a relief when I saw how much the surgery can cost!
mosesbotbol 11:24 AM 07-13-2012
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
Luckily my insurance will cover it which is a relief when I saw how much the surgery can cost!
3-5K?
Page 291 of 350
« First < 191241281289290291 292293301341 > Last »
Up