Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 290 of 350
« First < 190240280288289290 291292300340 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
icehog3 03:49 PM 07-05-2012
Haven't tried that one, geRRy, I will put it on the list.

Skipped my workout Monday after my travel debacle, had to miss Tuesday and Wednesday because of extended work hours, so today was my only workout of the week. Did a whole upper body circuit just to get a good overall one, saving egs for hockey tonight....then, off again for Friday-Monday for Massholia. Hoping to get back in the swing Tuesday AM, it will be a rough one as I have a hockey doubleheader Monday night when I get home from Boston.
GreekGodX 04:21 PM 07-05-2012
I'm done with all the preworkout stimulants. I found that I don't really need them or that they do much for me.
Stephen 07:55 PM 07-05-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am pretty immune....I'll probably start with 4 scoops, Stephen. :-)
Couldn't help but think of this...

:-)
icehog3 12:28 AM 07-06-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:

:-) :-)
Bill86 12:56 AM 07-06-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:

I wish Red bull did that :-)
area51 03:20 AM 07-06-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I'm done with all the preworkout stimulants. I found that I don't really need them or that they do much for me.
Ditto, I've ran everything under the sun and I needed to start taking 2x the reccomended scoops. The only thing I'm taking now is creatine and protein. My pre workout consists off coffee and carbs.
Bill86 07:39 PM 07-11-2012
I got that Muscle Marinade in yesterday, giving it a shot tomorrow with a half a scoop. I can say it smells just fine. I know some people complained about that, I didn't get it :-)
icehog3 07:41 PM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I got that Muscle Marinade in yesterday, giving it a shot tomorrow with a half a scoop. I can say it smells just fine. I know some people complained about that, I didn't get it :-)
Hoping to get mine by the end of the week.

Restocked some prohormones today, seemed to work well on the first cycle so I will give them another go-round.
Bill86 07:46 PM 07-11-2012
You ever try the DMAA caps? I was thinking about buying them and tossing back a few of them when taking non-DMAA PWO's. I figure it couldn't hurt and it's cheap. Might save me a few bucks instead of going with more scoops.
icehog3 07:50 PM 07-11-2012
I have heard DMAAs are much slower-acting than the powders. Some just break open the capsules and chase the powder inside with water. I have no experience with them so this is all based on other guys at the gym and hockey.
Bill86 07:52 PM 07-11-2012
Interesting, If I like the Muscle Marinade I'll probably order the DMAA caps this week and give it a shot. Thanks :-)
icehog3 07:58 PM 07-11-2012
Please lemme know how it goes with both, Bill.
Bill86 08:06 PM 07-11-2012
Definitely will do.

Been trying out Hypershred since it was on sale at BB.com. Damn they don't give that sh*t a 9.4/10 for nothing, I've been doing it for a week and already getting great results. I bought AminoX as well, I haven't tried BSN products in a good while but they are definitely getting something right lately. I'd say AminoX is better than Xtend, Blox and Evolution X7. Haven't found a better Intra/Post workout yet.
Fordman4ever 09:49 PM 07-11-2012
Hoping to get mine by the end of the week.

Restocked some prohormones today, seemed to work well on the first cycle so I will give them another go-round.
What pro-hormones do you use? I've gone through 3 cycles and post cycles in the last 2 years and the last cycle I was on produced a 305lb bench press.
icehog3 11:06 PM 07-11-2012
Been trying out Hypershred since it was on sale at BB.com. Damn they don't give that sh*t a 9.4/10 for nothing, I've been doing it for a week and already getting great results. .
Not familiar with Hypershred, Bill...I will go check it out on BB.com, but what can you tell me about it?

Originally Posted by Fordman4ever:
What pro-hormones do you use? I've gone through 3 cycles and post cycles in the last 2 years and the last cycle I was on produced a 305lb bench press.
My last (and next cycle) was:

LG Sciences M1D
ForeRunner Alpha Mass

I added the following supplements as well:

Now Foods Acetyl-L Carnitine
Now Foods Zinc Picolonate
Bill86 11:25 PM 07-11-2012
Not familiar with Hypershred, Bill...I will go check it out on BB.com, but what can you tell me about it?
Fat burner, does quite well so far. LOTS of caffeine per day though.... 180mg a pill, 3 pills a day. I haven't been leaner in quite a while and I just started maybe a week ago. I'm combining it with CLA Core (MusclePharm, been taking that for 2 months) and getting great results. Neither are exactly weight loss pills, fat loss which is what I wanted.

If you were cutting or ever looking to cut......CLA Core + Hypershred seems like a winner.

I'll know more in 3-4 weeks when I finish the bottle of Hypershred, I'm quite impressed so far though.
icehog3 11:39 PM 07-11-2012
Thanks Bill. :-)
Stephen 05:13 AM 07-12-2012
I have heard DMAAs are much slower-acting than the powders. Some just break open the capsules and chase the powder inside with water. I have no experience with them so this is all based on other guys at the gym and hockey.
I've seen people break open the pills and snort them (not just with this product mind you). Makes sense, since the desired affect happens quicker than digestion and absorption. I bet it tastes great and doesn't burn at all... :-)
Bill86 05:17 AM 07-12-2012
I've never snorted anything in my life, not about to start with DMAA :-)

Something tells me NO ONE had snorting it in mind when they made DMAA, physician or otherwise :-)
Stephen 07:48 AM 07-12-2012
I've never snorted anything in my life, not about to start with DMAA :-)

Something tells me NO ONE had snorting it in mind when they made DMAA, physician or otherwise :-)
Like snorting bath salts or smoking potpurri? Or better yet, who's the first dude who came up with butt-chugging? I mean seriously, how does this happen?
Page 290 of 350
« First < 190240280288289290 291292300340 > Last »
Up