Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 29 of 43
« First < 19272829 303139 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
kelmac07 07:07 PM 02-28-2012
I always look forward to Brads posts after the episode. :-) :-)
mosesbotbol 07:54 PM 02-28-2012
What about Rob Zombie?
ucla695 06:31 AM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by Malazan:
I want a Zombie to get pregnant, so the little baby zombie eats it's way out, and then goes on a killing spree. Maybe some super Zombie Hybrid, that can think and move quick:-)
It'd be great to see a baby zombie crawling after people. It should be easy to kill given the skull's still on the softer side. :-)
irratebass 07:05 AM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by ucla695:
It'd be great to see a baby zombie crawling after people. It should be easy to kill given the skull's still on the softer side. :-)
Not that I am a zombie know-it-all, but I thought all zombie heads and their body in general are soft, which makes it easier to impale them?
Gophernut 09:04 AM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Not that I am a zombie know-it-all, but I thought all zombie heads and their body in general are soft, which makes it easier to impale them?
Speaking specifically to the soft tissue issue, how does a zombie get pregnant then?
OLS 12:23 PM 02-29-2012
Well, Mikey, I think you are more than likely RIGHT, however, I IMAGINED that the Producers/Director ''
had more 'integrity' and would stick with the precedent set initially, so therefore it HAD to be significant,
but in the end I am sure you are right...and looking for some directorial consistency in Hollyweird is asking
a bit too much, I guess. Looks like we will have to see how it progresses.

Originally Posted by MikeyC:
Did you notice the pile of burnt bodies as well? Why would they be burning bodies? My thought is
that everyone is already infected with the virus and if you die no matter what the cause of death then
you become a zombie. It seems a little too coincidental that they would work it into the script that
there are no bite marks on those zombies. It has to be part of the storyline.
By Hollywood rules, if they shot a scene like that, and used it, it's most definitely going to be
important, and it will be a game changer for the most part. A paradigm shifter to put it like the
cliche' artists say. Interested to see how it plays out. Of course the cops did not die from
bullets, nor scratches, so what was their cause of death?
kaisersozei 12:46 PM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Remember one thing that is perhaps a little too far fetched, but now starts to cozy up to some facts.... They could have found that fat walker in a couple of places, hell, they could have not even FOUND the fat walker, it meant nothing to the plot progression. But they found him in a WELL....ground water. If there is something in the water at the plant too, and it kills people, then we might be informed to the fact that you can get it through water. So then it stands to reason that it can also be a bad deal if it's in the ground water at the Greene Farm.

Now couple that with the fact that the little blond girl, [last hope for some more good group-greene love action], fell on the floor with a fever while washing dishes. Now I do not necessarily mean that she was washing dishes, and that's where she got "da fever", especially since she also had a close encounter with her zombie-mom. But I would say that if you get it through the water, it acts really slowly. I still think Blondie could turn, then they will all be thinking, ahh, we should have let her kill herself. Maybe we are intended to think that she got scratched, when she really is having too much contact with well water? But again, if it's not a bite, but you can still die, it seems to work super slowly.

Of course I am just brain-stormin now, but look out for this water angle.
The more I think about this, the more it seems to line up. I keep thinking of Stephen King's Dreamcatcher, where Mr. Gray was trying to dump an alien body into the standpipe to infect the town. Not sure if that is overly influencing my thought, but what was the point to the whole "send Glenn down the well" scene? (And what kind of idiots are they to do that, anyway?)

One of the things that keeps bugging me is the rapid deterioration of Blondie. I think she was at the sink when she collapsed, and she sure looked pale & deathly for awhile laying on the bed. Now she doesn't eat and is obsessed with suicide. Maybe those are signs. It wouldn't explain why only Blondie is affected, when they are all drinking & washing from the same supply, but it has me thinking.

On a personal note, the healthcare worker in me cringes at the lack of universal precautions with all that blood spatter around. :-)
MikeyC 01:39 PM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Well, Mikey, I think you are more than likely RIGHT, however, I IMAGINED that the Producers/Director ''
had more 'integrity' and would stick with the precedent set initially, so therefore it HAD to be significant,
but in the end I am sure you are right...and looking for some directorial consistency in Hollyweird is asking
a bit too much, I guess. Looks like we will have to see how it progresses.

By Hollywood rules, if they shot a scene like that, and used it, it's most definitely going to be
important, and it will be a game changer for the most part. A paradigm shifter to put it like the
cliche' artists say. Interested to see how it plays out. Of course the cops did not die from
bullets, nor scratches, so what was their cause of death?
I think if the walkers getting faster was a plot issue then it would be more obvious like Rick would say "sheet! These walkers are getting faster!"

Maybe the cops poisened themselves? Hard to say. I just think it's very interesting that there were burnt bodies and that the camera was very specific about focusing on them.
OLS 01:43 PM 02-29-2012
With them getting granted a third season, It is unlikely to resolve itself soon, or I would say hey, we'll find out
Sunday, haha. Who knows when we will know. But yeah, I think Rick WOULD say such a thing.
Malazan 06:03 PM 02-29-2012
It's got to be the Government, They screw up everything
Powers 06:14 PM 02-29-2012
I'm hoping they still do flashback segments in the beginning of some upcoming episodes. I really enjoyed the few they have done so far, especially the one w/them stuck on I-85 when they see the Army bomb Atlanta
Malazan 06:18 PM 02-29-2012
That was slick, watching the Apaches straff
mosesbotbol 07:26 PM 02-29-2012
Originally Posted by Malazan:
It's got to be the Government, They screw up everything
No kidding. Was it mentioned on the show how this all started?
ucla695 07:03 AM 03-01-2012
Makes sense to me.
ucla695 07:04 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
I'm hoping they still do flashback segments in the beginning of some upcoming episodes. I really enjoyed the few they have done so far, especially the one w/them stuck on I-85 when they see the Army bomb Atlanta
I'm with you on this. It would be great to see. :-)
Gophernut 07:27 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
No kidding. Was it mentioned on the show how this all started?
I'm guessing this is why they have made a couple of points about the water supply. With the well thing, and the water treatment plant or whatever it was. Could also be why they burned some bodies there. A futile first attempt at eradicating the problem.
Skywalker 12:04 PM 03-01-2012
Maybe this was already brought up???

I clearly watched Shane cut his hand, wipe it on the doorway of the school bus... A zombie licked the blood... Shane stabbed the zombie in the head, then wiped his cut hand at the same place the zombie licked, to attract another zombie. WTF?

:-)How do you not get infected?

irratebass 01:06 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Maybe this was already brought up???

I clearly watched Shane cut his hand, wipe it on the doorway of the school bus... A zombie licked the blood... Shane stabbed the zombie in the head, then wiped his cut hand at the same place the zombie licked, to attract another zombie. WTF?

:-)How do you not get infected?
I don't think you can get infected by zombies by fluids...if this is what you are referring too, I believe you have to be bitten.
icehog3 01:31 PM 03-01-2012
I don't think you can get infected by zombies by fluids...if this is what you are referring too, I believe you have to be bitten.
Yup, they wiped zombie guts all over themselves in Atlanta to avoid detection, remember?

I would like to have relations with a female zombie....would that be considered munting?
irratebass 02:45 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Yup, they wiped zombie guts all over themselves in Atlanta to avoid detection, remember?

I would like to have relations with a female zombie....would that be considered munting?
pssst read the comics for some female zombie molestations. :-)
Page 29 of 43
« First < 19272829 303139 > Last »
Up