Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 29 of 96
« First < 19272829 30313979 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Cigargal 10:44 AM 10-27-2009
I'm level 21 hunter and just drove into New Haven. I heard that there is a level 50 cap, but I don't know how much of the game is left. One of the missions has a glitch in it-the revolver parts-I found all but one. I go to where the waypoint is and I have stood right on the spot but there is nothing there.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:02 PM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
I'm level 21 hunter and just drove into New Haven. I heard that there is a level 50 cap, but I don't know how much of the game is left. One of the missions has a glitch in it-the revolver parts-I found all but one. I go to where the waypoint is and I have stood right on the spot but there is nothing there.
I got that revolver. The last piece is in the burnt out car in front of the place the marker is. Drove me nuts too.
[Reply]
King James 01:19 PM 10-27-2009
I watched the review of borderlands and didn't think I would like it that much. Although I did like fallout very much, so if they are similar maybe I would enjoy it. However, not buying anything this close to the release of MW2 because that will be taking up ALOT of my time.... haha
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:52 PM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I'm liking Borderlands a lot so far. I don't really think it's like Diablo, it's a hybrid shooter game. Same premise as Fallout, hardly any story that I can make out (go here, talk to so and so, kill such and such, level up). Very addicting though, i've already grinded my way up to level 23 and i've only had it a few days. I'm playing as Brick, I like going nuts and punching the crap out of people :-)
how is that NOT like Diablo ( with out being a shooter ) lol...

You walk around, do quests.. you get items after killing things.. Open chests, dig around in piles retrieve more items, get stronger weapons, items to sell, haha its awesome!

Will be getting it soon :-) so don't worry guys, WE SHALL TEAR IT UP! Just played a bit at a friends yep... Awesome
[Reply]
Cigargal 01:36 PM 10-28-2009
I got that revolver. The last piece is in the burnt out car in front of the place the marker is. Drove me nuts too.
I jumped on that car as well-just missed it-I will go back tonight and get it-Thanks!
[Reply]
Cigargal 01:37 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:

You walk around, do quests.. you get items after killing things.. Open chests, dig around in piles retrieve more items, get stronger weapons, items to sell, haha its awesome!

Will be getting it soon :-) so don't worry guys, WE SHALL TEAR IT UP! Just played a bit at a friends yep... Awesome
Very similar to Fallout and just as addictive. No plot, but lots of funny lines.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:26 PM 10-28-2009
Rented, and have been playing Way of the Samurai recently just waiting for MW2 and AC2 to come out in a week or so.

Its kind of a meh game, but I love Samurai games :-)
[Reply]
jquirit 01:37 AM 10-30-2009
Been playing Borderlands for the PC with friends. Got up to level 18 with a Soldier. One friend plays as a Siren, and the other two play as Hunters. Been having fun playing it, but the first night trying to get multi-player to work was such a PITA. Far too many headaches trying to find the right ports to forward on the router for the game host. But now that we got it working, things are clicking along well.

Anybody else playing the PC version of Borderlands?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 03:19 AM 10-30-2009
Been addicted to FIFA '10. I cannot put it down, best football game out.
[Reply]
King James 09:21 AM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Been addicted to FIFA '10. I cannot put it down, best football game out.
I thought madden was????

:-) haha
[Reply]
GreekGodX 01:36 PM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
I thought madden was????

:-) haha
A wise guy huh? :-)

It's ok I set myself up for that one :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:59 PM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:

I guess it is Diablo esque, just the whole first person view throws me off. When you get it hit me up on live :-)
[Reply]
jquirit 06:20 PM 10-30-2009
I guess it is Diablo esque, just the whole first person view throws me off. When you get it hit me up on live :-)
There are a few times where I wish it was 3rd person... would actually be pretty fun to play it that way (everything is over-the-shoulder except when you zoom in).
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:51 PM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by jquirit:
There are a few times where I wish it was 3rd person... would actually be pretty fun to play it that way (everything is over-the-shoulder except when you zoom in).
Maybe. I like it how it is though, i've got two campaigns running and it's actually pretty impressive how different they play out between characters.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 07:02 PM 10-30-2009
GOT IT!
Borderlands, currently Roland, and am building him to help team based games. now WHO wants to tear it up!?

Guitarman07 Add me:-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 04:54 PM 11-03-2009
Played around with the Left 4 Dead 2 demo earlier. Seems alright.
[Reply]
Santesyu 03:45 PM 11-07-2009
Yeah I like the first left 4 dead better for some reason...the 2nd should of been a expansion pack instead of a whiole new game.. ;3
[Reply]
JE3146 03:57 PM 11-07-2009
Originally Posted by Santesyu:
Yeah I like the first left 4 dead better for some reason...the 2nd should of been a expansion pack instead of a whiole new game.. ;3
Which is why I refuse to buy the 2nd.
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:23 PM 11-07-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Which is why I refuse to buy the 2nd.
Likewise!

Back to Borderlands :-)
Guitarman07

Lv 39 Soldier i think? 2nd time play through, if anyone needs assistance with first time play through let me know:-)
[Reply]
Santesyu 04:27 PM 11-07-2009
Anyone played dragon origins yet? Herd thats suppose to be one of the best rpg games that came out this year besides demon souls..
[Reply]
Page 29 of 96
« First < 19272829 30313979 > Last »
Up