Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 28 of 33
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Rolling your own
Flounder 12:26 AM 01-21-2012
Originally Posted by BlkDrew:
mmm Corona. I think i have a bit of an inventory, ya think? might as well keep on...

Also, i have been thinking about getting rid of my 5x50 mold... just a thought as i have more fun with the corona size.

:-)

Let's get together again soon.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 07:16 AM 01-21-2012
Wow, looks like you've got quite the operation going there. you smokes look great. Any idea when you will start selling them? I'd love to try the Roxy.
[Reply]
CoreyD 01:19 AM 01-22-2012
Whats the 7 medal things, file, and the sponge being used for?
[Reply]
BlkDrew 02:38 PM 01-22-2012
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
Whats the 7 medal things, file, and the sponge being used for?
Those are stamps and ink pads, for making the labels.
[Reply]
CoreyD 04:48 PM 01-22-2012
hmm I went to roll a batch before I got my 6x44 mold and My fillers alot more crumbly than my first batch I had. Even my viso is flaky. Am I only one that dampens the seco,ligero =filler a little to prevent flake when rolling? I keep it in bags and air tight container so the airs not the issue.
[Reply]
BlkDrew 04:53 PM 01-22-2012
I keep mine hydrated a little. This winter weather dries the stuff out fast. I usually spray a little on the seco and life to before I put it away.
[Reply]
ghostrider 11:56 AM 01-24-2012
Finally got my 5er in today after a little detour. They look amazing, very nicely rolled, nice weight to them. Going to let them rest a bit before trying one.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:58 AM 01-24-2012
Those are stamps and ink pads, for making the labels.
Man Drew you need to tape the stamps together or something, hahah. Stamping every letter individually seems excessive, especially with your production picking up. These sticks are looking amazing Drew, how are they smoking these days?

Oh and I am a big fan of your recent corona molds! Keep up the great work! I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend!
[Reply]
irratebass 01:08 PM 01-24-2012
I would like to see a vid or a pic by pic of how you do your cool bands.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:10 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I would like to see a vid or a pic by pic of how you do your cool bands.
I believe he just stamps them Mickey.
[Reply]
BlkDrew 01:18 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I believe he just stamps them Mickey.
Haha I go to the hobby supply store and get a giant sheet of paper, then cut 1cm x 3 inch strips and stamp the letters on with individual rubber letter stamps. Cheaper than buying them online, most places want a $75 set up fee on top of the 100 you will spend on bands.

I don't smoke many of my own. But I have not heard a lot of bad. I will be having some this week when I go to Michigan as well as bringing some down this weekend.
[Reply]
DBall 10:05 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend!
Shane... are you coming out this way this weekend?
[Reply]
crazyirishman 10:07 PM 01-24-2012
Haha I go to the hobby supply store and get a giant sheet of paper, then cut 1cm x 3 inch strips and stamp the letters on with individual rubber letter stamps. Cheaper than buying them online, most places want a $75 set up fee on top of the 100 you will spend on bands.

I don't smoke many of my own. But I have not heard a lot of bad. I will be having some this week when I go to Michigan as well as bringing some down this weekend.
Whereabouts in Michigan, sir?
[Reply]
BlkDrew 02:32 AM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by DBall:
Going to the Pittsburgh herf

@Crazyirishman- will be in Lansing for a funeral. Back to Rochester on Friday.
[Reply]
irratebass 04:59 AM 01-25-2012

Thanks for the detailed info :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:27 AM 01-25-2012
Originally Posted by DBall:
No we are going to the Pittsburgh Herf:-)
[Reply]
BlkDrew 03:19 PM 01-30-2012
Well i had some Chevetas made up. I have 12, so if anyone is looking for one shoot me a PM.
[Reply]
BlkDrew 03:16 PM 01-31-2012
Just picked one of these up, now i will be able to do more lengths and get a cleaner cut.

[Reply]
Blak Smyth 04:16 PM 01-31-2012
Drew Looking good brother! Getting some pro looking parts!
It was great meeting you in Pitt and trying the Maddies. The one you gave Ken was definitley better than the lighter one I burned, better draw too. Mine was good but Kens was great!
[Reply]
maninblack 08:20 PM 01-31-2012
Looking good Drew! You're gonna be the next big thing brother!
[Reply]
Page 28 of 33
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
Up