Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 28 of 72
« First < 18262728 293038 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
pnoon 02:54 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:
You got it!

"Have time ever had a dream where you see your self in a sun God like robe on and island with a thousand naked women throw little pickles at you? Why am I the only one that has that dream?" *roughly the quote not word for word*

Your quote I do not know without searching.
Not how this game is played.

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Basic

"And now, people.....and now, people...when I woke up this morning, I heard a disturbing sound. I said, when I woke up this morning I heard a disturbing sound. (I heard the sound in my car.) What I heard was the jingle-jangle of a thousand lost souls. And I'm talking about the soul of mortal men and women, departed from this life. Wait a minute, those lost, anguished souls roamin' unseen over the earth, seekin' the divine light, they'll not find. Because it's too late... too late yeah, too late for them to ever see again, the light they once chose not to follow! Alright, alright, don't be lost when the time comes. For the day of the Lord cometh, as a thief in the night. Amen.
DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?"
Bump for the current quote.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:57 PM 06-01-2013
"And now, people.....and now, people...when I woke up this morning, I heard a disturbing sound. I said, when I woke up this morning I heard a disturbing sound. (I heard the sound in my car.) What I heard was the jingle-jangle of a thousand lost souls. And I'm talking about the soul of mortal men and women, departed from this life. Wait a minute, those lost, anguished souls roamin' unseen over the earth, seekin' the divine light, they'll not find. Because it's too late... too late yeah, too late for them to ever see again, the light they once chose not to follow! Alright, alright, don't be lost when the time comes. For the day of the Lord cometh, as a thief in the night. Amen.
DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?"
[Reply]
SvilleKid 04:32 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?"
LOL! I was watching this one was on TV an hour ago. I actually was considering looking this thread up and posting a different quote from:

The Blues Brothers

How about:

"NO CAPE"
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:44 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:

"NO CAPE"
The Incredibles?

If so:

"Hey Jimmy, you look like sh!t. Why don't you ever shave?"

If not, carry on.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:18 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The Incredibles?

If so:

If not, carry on.
:-):-)
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 08:19 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
A League of Their Own

Next one
"Save the world from what, ourselves?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:07 PM 06-08-2013
Are you sure you have that quote right? Maybe time for a new one.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:03 AM 06-09-2013
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
"Save the world from what, ourselves?
The Avengers

"That kid is back on the escalator again!"
[Reply]
VersionX 11:44 AM 06-09-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
The Avengers

"That kid is back on the escalator again!"
Mallrats! Doesn't hold up well over time, but I'll watch it every now and again.

"Man I can beat Conklin and my meat at the same time."
"Yeah, but you need to be in some kind of shape!"
"Oh, I'm in shape - I'm round!"
[Reply]
SvilleKid 01:13 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by VersionX:
Mallrats! Doesn't hold up well over time, but I'll watch it every now and again.

"Man I can beat Conklin and my meat at the same time."
"Yeah, but you need to be in some kind of shape!"
"Oh, I'm in shape - I'm round!"
Anyone want to try this one?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:18 AM 06-29-2013
The Great White Hype

" That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard, and you stole it from a movie."
[Reply]
kugie 09:21 PM 07-18-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
The Great White Hype

" That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard, and you stole it from a movie."
Zombieland

New one

"Oh lord do we have the the strength to caryy out this mighty task in one night, or are we just jerking off"
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:13 PM 07-18-2013
Originally Posted by kugie:
Zombieland

New one

"Oh lord do we have the the strength to caryy out this mighty task in one night, or are we just jerking off"
This has been on the tube lately, even un-cut with fart sounds and all! Blazing Saddles!

How about: "Eat you? What a lovely image. "Eat me!" Hey, Glen, I'm still hungry, is there any more Phil? Oooh, pass the Phil. Mmmmm, it's even good cold. Great party, thanks to Phil! "
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:51 PM 08-31-2013
Pedro: Man, what is in this ****, man?

Man Stoner: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.

Pedro: What's Labrador?

Man Stoner: It's dog ****.

Pedro: What?

Man Stoner: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.

Pedro: Yeah?

Man Stoner: I had it on the table and the little mother****er ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

Pedro: You mean we're smokin' dog ****, man?

Man Stoner: Gets ya high, don't it?
[Reply]
markem 09:57 PM 08-31-2013
Up in Smoke

"It seems like only yesterday I was strafing so many of your homes. Here I am today, begging you not to make such good cars."
[Reply]
kugie 07:36 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
Up in Smoke

"It seems like only yesterday I was strafing so many of your homes. Here I am today, begging you not to make such good cars."
Hot Shots part deux

-new one-

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:46 AM 10-08-2013
Hot Shots part deux

-new one-

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
Pretty sure that was Bob Sagat? Can't place the movie.

Edit: Nope, found it haha. Somebody else guess...
[Reply]
czerbe 08:01 AM 10-08-2013
Hot Shots part deux

-new one-

Billy Madison,

Brush your teeth in a rapid, vertical motion. That's up and down for all you rebels.
[Reply]
markem 09:59 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
Brush your teeth in a rapid, vertical motion. That's up and down for all you rebels.
Hamburger Hill. What a funny scene.

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:02 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
Hamburger Hill. What a funny scene.

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean.
Pretty sure that one was Bob Sagat... I suck at this game.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 72
« First < 18262728 293038 > Last »
Up