Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 28 of 29
« First < 18262728 29 >
Entertainment>Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Virginia_Ghost 10:32 AM 07-06-2010
The problem with MW2 is, no meaningful anti-cheating system. Now it is possible for players to host a lobby to give instand prestige to players for single kills... Google "prestige hack".
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:36 AM 07-06-2010
What system are people playing on?

I have it for the 360...would love to jump in on a game sometime.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:00 AM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
What system are people playing on?

I have it for the 360...would love to jump in on a game sometime.
FuneralLattice. See you there.
[Reply]
MiamiE 11:08 AM 07-06-2010
Add me. I am MiamiE as well. I will be on later around 530-600.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:30 AM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
FuneralLattice. See you there.
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Add me. I am MiamiE as well. I will be on later around 530-600.
Suhweeet!! Added. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:31 AM 07-06-2010
Suhweeet!! Added. :-)
Zang ditty!:-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 12:05 PM 07-06-2010
I am Xbox, but I suck!
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:33 PM 07-06-2010
I am on Xbox, but I suck!
Fixed it for you and I call BS.:-) I've played a few matches with you already and you don't suck.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 01:01 PM 07-06-2010
I am Xbox, but I suck!
Fixed it for you and I call BS.:-) I've played a few matches with you already and you don't suck.
I can be inconsistent...that's what bothers me. I was playing last night and had a game where I went 28 and 4, and then followed that up with a nice little 8 and 12 gem. :-) :-)

I've noticed that it's definitley certain maps that I just suck on...there's no other way to put it. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:32 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by Virginia_Ghost:
The problem with MW2 is, no meaningful anti-cheating system. Now it is possible for players to host a lobby to give instand prestige to players for single kills... Google "prestige hack".
Good thing is prestige means absolute dick. So I don't really care if someone is a 10th prestige 70. Most of the time people with prestige absolutely suck, best player on my friends list never prestiged and I will take him on my squad over any 10th prestige. :-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 03:15 PM 07-06-2010
Prestige means nothing. I play those 10th prestige all stars all day and noob tube them to death!
[Reply]
replicant_argent 03:27 PM 07-06-2010
I simply get a big sh!t eating grin on my face when I noob tube a couple of Strokers that are boosting in a corner, including their Tactical Insertions. Then I listen for them again.
I occasionally use some colorful language and euphemisms while doing so.
[Reply]
ucubed 03:28 PM 07-06-2010
For those of you who didn't see I would like to get a PS3 tournament going. I made a gauging interest thread if anyone wanted to sign up.
[Reply]
MiamiE 03:46 PM 07-06-2010
I think the majority are on Xbox dude. :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 07:51 PM 07-06-2010
Set up an xbox tournament then!!! By the way for you PC/PS3 players the Resurgence Pack came out today!!!!
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:17 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by Virginia_Ghost:
Now it is possible for players to host a lobby to give instand prestige to players for single kills... Google "prestige hack".
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Good thing is prestige means absolute dick. So I don't really care if someone is a 10th prestige 70. Most of the time people with prestige absolutely suck, best player on my friends list never prestiged and I will take him on my squad over any 10th prestige. :-)
Prestige means nothing. I play those 10th prestige all stars all day and noob tube them to death!
I googled it and haven't found a out how to actually do it without paying somebody. I don't like cheating. I wouldn't mind doing this though because I'd like the extra custom slots. I just don't have the time others have to prestige 10 freakin times. I don't want to get all of the titles and emblems for free though. I'd rather earn those.

I can be inconsistent...that's what bothers me. I was playing last night and had a game where I went 28 and 4, and then followed that up with a nice little 8 and 12 gem. :-) :-)

I've noticed that it's definitley certain maps that I just suck on...there's no other way to put it. :-)
I know what you mean. I can usually hold my own plus or minus a bit. There are some nights where I'm going 15 and 0 and some where I'm going 2 and 14. Most of the time it's when I'm experimenting with a new class or weapon combo but sometimes it just happens.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:37 AM 07-07-2010
I googled it and haven't found a out how to actually do it without paying somebody. I don't like cheating. I wouldn't mind doing this though because I'd like the extra custom slots. I just don't have the time others have to prestige 10 freakin times. I don't want to get all of the titles and emblems for free though. I'd rather earn those.
Extra slots would be nice. I have 4 of my slots tied up with different customizations of one assault rifle and one miscellaneous slot for what ever else I may be in the mood for.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:49 AM 07-07-2010
Extra slots would be nice. I have 4 of my slots tied up with different customizations of one assault rifle and one miscellaneous slot for what ever else I may be in the mood for.
Perhaps I should do some more research on the matter...
[Reply]
chippewastud79 11:26 AM 07-07-2010
I use two classes, maybe three. So the extra slots are useless. Most guys I play with use one class, and I will take a full squad of the guys on my friends list over most 10th prestige clans. :-)

Sniper Class: M21EBR or WA2000 Silenced and a TMP with Scavenger, Cold Blooded and Ninja

Assault Rifle Class: SCAR or M4A1 ACOG and Thumper or RPG with Scavenger, Cold Blooded and Sit Rep

Running class (used only for Scrapyard): Whatever assault rifle I feel like, currently the M16 Grenade Launcher and a Thumper, Marathon, Lightweight and Scrambler

I have one class with a Stinger to shoot down air support if dumbasses don't have on Cold Blooded.

Thats all you need. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:57 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I use two classes, maybe three. So the extra slots are useless. Most guys I play with use one class, and I will take a full squad of the guys on my friends list over most 10th prestige clans. :-)

Sniper Class: M21EBR or WA2000 Silenced and a TMP with Scavenger, Cold Blooded and Ninja

Assault Rifle Class: SCAR or M4A1 ACOG and Thumper or RPG with Scavenger, Cold Blooded and Sit Rep

Running class (used only for Scrapyard): Whatever assault rifle I feel like, currently the M16 Grenade Launcher and a Thumper, Marathon, Lightweight and Scrambler

I have one class with a Stinger to shoot down air support if dumbasses don't have on Cold Blooded.

Thats all you need. :-)
I completely agree that the prestige level means nothing. I've noticed that some people with 10th prestige are producing some solid negative kill ratios on a consistant basis.

I mainly use the SCAR and have that set up for different senarios. I suck as sniper, so I tend to avoid that class all together. Sometimes I'll use an SMG for maps like Favela if I'm running in and out of buildings.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 29
« First < 18262728 29 >
Up