Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 28 of 37
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
auburnfan1980 07:36 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Maybe you do know him. :-)
lol nice, Tom. I've heard no word yet....I'm usually not this quiet when I'm getting called out on a public forum by someone I don't know haha
[Reply]
longknocker 07:39 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Can you say, day after Thanksgiving? :-)
Hope You're Right, Brother!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
ir13 11:25 AM 11-17-2010
Im not betting on them, everytime i do, they lose.

I do however think we are going to beat Auburn, with or without Newton, but Alabama is going to beat them before we do :-)

I will however bet a 5er on Bama Beating Auburn :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:28 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:

I do however think we are going to beat Auburn, with or without Newton, but Alabama is going to beat them before we do :-)

You didn't disappoint, Joey. :-)
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 03:10 PM 11-17-2010
Joey......

....You're on. :-)

Jason
[Reply]
rizzle 03:57 PM 11-17-2010
Man, if I'm connecting the dots on this whole fiasco on the plains like I think I am, it's about to get uuuuuugggggglllly up yonder. :-):-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:14 PM 11-17-2010
Man, if I'm connecting the dots on this whole fiasco on the plains like I think I am, it's about to get uuuuuugggggglllly up yonder. :-):-)
FBI=Not Good!!!
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 09:34 PM 11-17-2010
I think we're going to find that the school who gets in trouble will actually be Miss. St. Afterall....they held back all the information they really had in the initial report to the NCAA. Why? Because it appears they were still recruiting Cam after they were made aware of his father's scheme.
[Reply]
hammondc 09:16 AM 11-18-2010

Where are you in SC? I was born and raised in Rock Hill. Moved about a year and a half ago.

Gaaaaaaaaame.......!
[Reply]
ir13 09:40 AM 11-18-2010
A little north of columbia
[Reply]
icehog3 09:52 AM 11-18-2010
You didn't disappoint, Joey. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IJp...eature=related
[Reply]
hammondc 09:57 AM 11-18-2010
A little north of columbia
Right on. Spent a lot of time in Cola. I really miss SC. Will be home at Christmas.
[Reply]
Powers 11:14 AM 11-18-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IJp...eature=related
:-)
[Reply]
rizzle 02:34 PM 11-18-2010
Big game for the Tide tonight. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 02:45 PM 11-18-2010
Big game for the Tide tonight. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Powers 04:01 PM 11-18-2010
Little practice for the THE game huh?
[Reply]
rizzle 10:06 AM 11-19-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
Little practice for the THE game huh?
Pretty much. There were walk ons playing that I have never even thought about hearing about. Hell, Ezell was taking snaps.

And just one thing to add here...That's how it's done. I'M TALKING TO YOU, BRETT BIELEMA. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 10:06 PM 11-20-2010
You just knew Houston Nut vs Les Miles (AKA Bag of Weasels vs the Mad Hatter) would go down to the wire w/the two craziest coaches of the SEC. Another good win by LSU, didn't see Ole Miss puttin' up 36 though, put i have learned this season to never try to predict how LSU will play/win
[Reply]
rizzle 12:00 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
You just knew Houston Nut vs Les Miles (AKA Bag of Weasels vs the Mad Hatter) would go down to the wire w/the two craziest coaches of the SEC. Another good win by LSU, didn't see Ole Miss puttin' up 36 though, put i have learned this season to never try to predict how LSU will play/win
No doubt. I thought Nutt was gonna dig into his sack of weasels and pull that one out. I think the best game I've watched in a while was Arkie-Miss St. that was just an entertaining game. Arkie tried everything they could to give that game away.

On to the Iron Bowl, fellers.... :-)
[Reply]
Pass 12:10 PM 11-22-2010
No doubt. I thought Nutt was gonna dig into his sack of weasels and pull that one out. I think the best game I've watched in a while was Arkie-Miss St. that was just an entertaining game. Arkie tried everything they could to give that game away.

On to the Iron Bowl, fellers.... :-)
Yeah we did... but Miss St. deserves a lot of credit. They abused the major weakness that we've had all season. They also came in with the 6yrd game plan (run 6yrds, stop, run 6 all the way down the field) to burn our defense out (6min at a time on the field) and limit our offensive possession. This they executed to perfection...

The stupid penalties and fumbles HAVE to stop.

From the outsider's perspective this was an excellent game to watch. From a Razorback fan's perspective it was a heart pounding, ulcer giving, nail biter.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 37
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
Up