Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 28 of 33
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
Sports>Packer fan thoughts
MarkinAZ 02:04 PM 01-11-2015
:-)...Rodgers is so good with his counts, that he's able to get #81 to go off sides for an offensive foul.
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:15 PM 01-11-2015
On to Seattle...
[Reply]
longknocker 02:25 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Ugh! 40 seconds to go in the first half and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to watch the second half. Intuition tells me the Packers a slowly sinking in this game. Maybe something will kick them in the butt for the second half to get it together.

Poor tackling by Packers D Tramon Williams #38. Geez:-)
Oh Ye Of Little Faith!:-) Congrats To The Pack! Great Game!:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 02:40 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Oh Ye Of Little Faith!:-)
:-)... Oh, I have the faith Greg, since 1966, but I also know that Aaron isn't 100% (mobility). I just expect the Packers to play of to speed during the playoffs and to preclude themselves from making costly mistakes, such as penalties. The Packers were much better in the second half fortunately.

I'm the type of fan that stands pretty much during the entire game at home in front of the flat scrn. Pacing up and down on the sidelines, and probably have worn out the carpet, not to mention scaring the dogs, cats, and my wife and daughter when the Packers pull a boner on the field:-)

Yes, on to Seattle...
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:43 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
:-)...Rodgers is so good with his counts, that he's able to get #81 to go off sides for an offensive foul.
Things are OK here, Mark? How about you?

I am really looking forward to the Seattle game! (probably for a different outcome than you are :-))
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:07 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Things are OK here, Mark? How about you?

I am really looking forward to the Seattle game! (probably for a different outcome than you are :-))
Doing just fine down this way Mike. Baked up a big batch of raisen buttermilk scones this morning in preparation for the game earlier this morning. Fresh coffee and scones, couldn't ask for anything better. Although, been eating way too many. Took a break and later, cut a nice piece of meatloaf I made last night, warmed it up, and dumped two fried eggs on top:-)

Yep, hoping for a good close game up in Seattle next week, and keeping my fingers crossed for a Packer win:-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:04 PM 01-12-2015
Had to be on the road during the second half and listened to the game on the radio. I still have not seen the Dez Bryant "catch - no catch."

Am looking forward to next Sunday, but I think it will be a tough game.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:01 PM 01-17-2015
NFC Championship Game tomorrow, Packers at Seahawks.
Fox TV 12:05PM/PST.

Seattle by 7.5 pts, O/u 47.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the Pack in Seattle. Hopefully, the Packers O and D will be and stay focused and healthy throughout all 4 quarters. Yeah, its going to be a tough game on the road and playing in one of the loudest NFL stadiums, but I feel the Packers can dish out an upset tomorrow afternoon in Seattle.

Still keeping my fingers crossed:-)

GOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:12 PM 01-17-2015
I'm hoping that the packers O and D are less effective than the Hawks O and D :-)

Actually going to try to venture out and watch the game with my son and a friend at the local cigar lounge. I have not been able to have a cigar since October 1, so I am really looking forward to watching the Hawks win :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:39 PM 01-17-2015
Geeeez, Seahawk fans:-):-)

Hope you, your son and your friend Michael have a great time tomorrow at the Cigar Lounge. Enjoy your first cigars since Oct 1 along with the Packers winning the NFC Championship mi amigo:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:01 PM 01-18-2015
All right! Now lets play some football:-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:36 PM 01-18-2015
30 minutes to Phoenix! :-)
I like most of what I see so far.
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:41 PM 01-18-2015
Packers have certainly outplayed the Seahawks in the first half, but I have high hopes for a second half comeback :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 03:15 PM 01-18-2015
1. Whatever that retarded defensive playcall was on 3rd & 19, that one needs to wind up in the shredder.

2. AJ Hawk gave up a touchdown pass to a backup offensive lineman. Newsflash, AJ Hawk still sucks swollen nuts.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 04:07 PM 01-18-2015
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
30 minutes to Phoenix! :-)
I like most of what I see so far.
Opps. Make that two scary minutes. Go GB D!
[Reply]
Tio Gato 04:10 PM 01-18-2015
Bocce Balls!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:25 PM 01-18-2015
I haven't sat down all game. Hell of a game and we're going into OT...
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:30 PM 01-18-2015
After 55 minutes of mediocre play, Seattle WINS in overtime!!!!!!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 04:38 PM 01-18-2015
What a collapse at an EPIC level. Three straight TD drives, that 2 point conversion, the inability to hold onto an onsides kick.... I'm in shock.... In the words of Jack Buck.... " I can't believe what I just saw!"
[Reply]
14holestogie 04:45 PM 01-18-2015
Originally Posted by E.J.:
What a collapse at an EPIC level. Three straight TD drives, that 2 point conversion, the inability to hold onto an onsides kick.... I'm in shock.... In the words of Jack Buck.... " I can't believe what I just saw!"
For as good as they played the first 54 minutes, they took the last 6 minutes off. Congrats to Seattle.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 33
« First < 18262728 2930 > Last »
Up