Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 278 of 350
« First < 178228268276277278 279280288328 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
Ncpsycho 09:38 AM 01-26-2012
Gold standard isthe best whey on the market IMO .... Jusy started using Super pump max...loving it so far
Adriftpanda 04:38 PM 01-27-2012
Just got done with my first week. Man... haven't felt this good in a very long time. Although my legs feel like jello, it's well worth it.
icehog3 04:41 PM 01-27-2012
Keep it up, Huy.:-)

Was able to train my bi's heavy and hard today with no pain, so thank you to Moses for recommending the WOBENZYM N, and to the makes of the Cho Pat brace, looks like I am out of the woods (knocks on wood).
GreekGodX 01:23 PM 01-28-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Was able to train my bi's heavy and hard today with no pain, so thank you to Moses for recommending the WOBENZYM N, and to the makes of the Cho Pat brace, looks like I am out of the woods (knocks on wood).
Very nice Pops :-)

Tested my wrist hard today and it held up.. Finally got a good stretch in my lats. Hurt so good :-)
icehog3 02:34 PM 01-28-2012
Glad to hear it, Son. :-)

Today is my day off in the new DC regimen, and I am fighting the urge to go train. If nothing else, the new routine has me jacked up mentally. Feels like it's getting results physically, too.
mosesbotbol 08:31 AM 01-29-2012

Was able to train my bi's heavy and hard today with no pain, so thank you to Moses for recommending the WOBENZYM N,
You're welcome. :-)
icehog3 12:07 PM 01-29-2012
First "repeated" workout today since starting the DogCrap program, and I was able to beat my previous workout, which is the goal. Added 15 pounds to incline bench and got the same amount of reps in the supersets to failure. I know eventually it will have to plateau, but right now it is motivating, fun, and providing good results.
icehog3 01:31 PM 01-31-2012
Another success on a repeat. 10 pounds more on seated military press today and got the reps. Really having fun with the DC right now.
icehog3 02:20 PM 02-03-2012
Hit my DG goal on bench press today, but it was tough. I will need more energy next BP day (2 weeks for flats) to make the next one.
Adriftpanda 05:33 PM 02-03-2012
Week 2 in the books. Started doing this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...ner-intro.html.

Feeling great!
Adriftpanda 05:36 PM 02-03-2012
Tom, you take any pre-work out stuff? I started taking Jacked 3D and it has really helped me focus.
icehog3 09:36 PM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Tom, you take any pre-work out stuff? I started taking Jacked 3D and it has really helped me focus.
I do, Huy, I mix it up to keep from getting "used to" any one. My current rotation includes:

Jack3d
Hemo-Rage Ultra
White Flood

I have also had good luck with 1MR.
Adriftpanda 10:06 PM 02-03-2012
My buddy gave me a sample packet to try. White flood is disgusting.
icehog3 10:22 PM 02-03-2012
My buddy gave me a sample packet to try. White flood is disgusting.
It ain't about flavor, my Brother, it's about results. :-)

Did you have the lemonade? It is very strong tasting. The fruit punch is much more palatable.
Adriftpanda 03:16 AM 02-04-2012
Yes, it was lemonade! Yuck.
icehog3 09:02 AM 02-04-2012
Yes, it was lemonade! Yuck.
I know that different supplements work differently (or don't work) on different people. White Flood has definitely been one of my most effective pre-workout supps, Huy. If you get a chance to sample the fruit punch, you may be ok with that.

While I love that I found a great tasting, high quality whey protein (ON Gold Standard Rocky Road), in general I don't decide on what supplements to use based on taste, but based on results.
GreekGodX 11:17 AM 02-04-2012
I know that different supplements work differently (or don't work) on different people. White Flood has definitely been one of my most effective pre-workout supps, Huy. If you get a chance to sample the fruit punch, you may be ok with that.

While I love that I found a great tasting, high quality whey protein (ON Gold Standard Rocky Road), in general I don't decide on what supplements to use based on taste, but based on results.
Yep I totally agree, Pops :-)
Although if I find 2 supplements that work the same for me, taste wins every time.

Leaning out right now. I've found that different foods at different times really makes a difference in fat loss.
icehog3 01:20 PM 02-04-2012
Lean summer Christos coming, we can rock the sleevelesses at Shack. :-)

Good back workout today, hit my goals+ on my DC stuff (T-Bar), added some volume work, and was so gassed I could barely grip the bar for my stretching.

Steak and eggs after the workout, thinking some salmon here in a bit.
Mugen910 02:02 PM 02-04-2012
starting doing supersets this week...

today was curls with triceps overhead extensions.
dumbbell bench press with bent over dumbbell rows
squats into shoulder press...
goblet squats. (you hold a dumbbell like an oversized goblet and squat)

then while waiting for the woman
upright row into shoulder press
reverse curls into triceps extensions

trying to keep the heart rate high to burn more fat. Any suggestions/tips on super sets would be appreciated.
icehog3 02:21 PM 02-04-2012
I dig those supersets, Bao, I was doing a lot of them before I started the DC program, and I will go back to them again.

For a variation, try doing supersets 1 workout for the same, rather than opposing, bodyparts.

i.e., Pulls up to failure immediately followed by bent over rows (adjust the weight for fatigue).

Incline dumbbell bench straight into dips.

Etc....

I like the sets you are doing, I just change them up sometimes (to two exercises for the same bodypart) to keep mind and body fresh. :-)
Page 278 of 350
« First < 178228268276277278 279280288328 > Last »
Up