Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 273 of 350
« First < 173223263271272273 274275283323 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
GreekGodX 09:06 PM 08-22-2011
Good to be back in the gym. Weights were up which I attribute to the few days off. I lost 5 pounds probably all water.
icehog3 10:49 AM 09-27-2011
Wow....more than a month, how's everyone's training going?

I have been on a gaining cycle, lifts gong back up and soreness in the joints coming down.

Finished with a Prohormone cycle of SUS500 (Old formula), and am getting ready to try a new one. Combination of 1-Methyl and I-gh-1 from LG Sciences, along with a couple non-PH supplements. I'll let you know how it seems to be working after a few weeks on.
icehog3 12:32 PM 09-28-2011
Killer back workout today, did it hard and fast as I needed to save a little or hockey tonight.

4 Supersets - Pull-ups (to failure) & Bent Over Barbell Rows

4 Supersets - T-Bar Rows & Low Cable Rows

4 sets - Wide grip Pulldowns.
King James 05:44 PM 09-28-2011
I got a good chest workout in yesterday and did cardio today. Been hard to stay consistent with school kicking my ass, but trying to get to the gym at least 3 times a week
icehog3 11:34 PM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Finished with a Prohormone cycle of SUS500 (Old formula), and am getting ready to try a new one. Combination of 1-Methyl and I-gh-1 from LG Sciences, along with a couple non-PH supplements. I'll let you know how it seems to be working after a few weeks on.
One week into the new PH cycle, and already making gains in both strength and bodyfat loss. I will keep y'all up to date if the cycle continues to be successful.
GreekGodX 04:48 AM 10-08-2011
One week into the new PH cycle, and already making gains in both strength and bodyfat loss. I will keep y'all up to date if the cycle continues to be successful.
Go Pops! Gooooo! I hear LG makes some effective PH. Glad to hear it is working so far.

Off to the gym shortly for me. Squats for me today. I had a dream about working out last night so it better be a premonition for a great workout :-)
icehog3 08:20 AM 10-08-2011
Hope it was a good squat day, Son! :-)

I am off to the gym for a good workout before the MoB Herf.
icehog3 12:44 PM 10-09-2011
Back today, and had extra zip so threw in shoulders too.

My back workouts have been outrageous lately, strong, intense, just great. If I could get the same results with all my other parts, I would be thrilled.
PeteSB75 12:00 PM 11-01-2011
Hmm, looks like you guys have not been keeping the benches and bars warm while I was away, or if you are you aren't talking about it...

Anyway, I'm back after 6+ months off, having a baby in the house plays holy havok with your sleep schedule. I managed to get in the occasional ride (cycling) over the summer, but lifting has been a non-starter. Started back last week and getting back in is a painful process, even going light to start. Anyway, back and chest for me this morning, deads, flat bench, lat pulldowns and incline bench.
GreekGodX 12:07 PM 11-01-2011
I was just thinking about this thread this morning at the gym, Pete.

Let the weight gain begin!! Looking to try and add some size to my shoulders, gain some back width and fill in my upper chest. Starting at 213. Looking to get up to 240 and drop to 200 after March. 200 would be my lightest I believe since 2008, but my summer goal is "stage ready" physique. We'll see how the weight gain and the subsequent weight loss goes. Being in law school full time doesn't really leave a bunch of time for adequate diet planning, meal making and working out.
icehog3 07:15 PM 11-01-2011
Good luck, Christos....be careful with bulking too much, it isn't as easy to cut as you might think while still retaining the muscle you have put on. Youth is on your side though. :-)

Been hitting it hard, making strength gains and doing the best I can to control the damage that age does to ones core. Get a much needed 4 days off the gym this weekend, my first significant break since mid-August.
GreekGodX 04:06 PM 11-02-2011
Good luck, Christos....be careful with bulking too much, it isn't as easy to cut as you might think while still retaining the muscle you have put on. Youth is on your side though. :-)

Been hitting it hard, making strength gains and doing the best I can to control the damage that age does to ones core. Get a much needed 4 days off the gym this weekend, my first significant break since mid-August.
It will definitely be a gradual bulk and a gradual cutting process. I'd like to hit my highest weight by March and then hit my lowest weight by June/July time.

Tweaked my knee today squatting. I think I was just going too light and came up too quick on a rep.
DBall 05:17 PM 11-02-2011
I'm trying to gain too.. thanks to the Christos "3000 Calorie A Day" diet. I'm on day 5 and it's a part time job, it seems. Gym about 4 times/week and finally starting to see some gains with what I can bench/lift/press/etc after a long lull of no gains. Got up to 145 lbs (first thing in the morning) and thinking I may actually be able to ht 150. This is easily the most I've ever weighed (and yes, I know that probably sounds pretty funny).
mosesbotbol 01:39 PM 11-03-2011
If you are at 150, the gains will be quite dramatic vs someone weighting 200+.
Blak Smyth 02:19 PM 11-03-2011
I have recently been working out again after a looong slack off period.
Do you guys mind if I chime in here?
DBall 04:54 PM 11-03-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
If you are at 150, the gains will be quite dramatic vs someone weighting 200+.
Lifting gains? They were dramatic when I first started going to the gym a little over a year ago or so... I have plateaued for quite a while. Now that I'm getting myself there 4x/wk, I'm finally feeling like I'm stronger. Tis a good feeling.

Now... back to eating... :-)
DBall 04:55 PM 11-03-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I have recently been working out again after a looong slack off period.
Do you guys mind if I chime in here?

Tis an open forum, Shane... chime away! :-)
mosesbotbol 08:21 AM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by DBall:
Lifting gains? They were dramatic when I first started going to the gym a little over a year ago or so... I have plateaued for quite a while.
2.5's my friend. 2.5's.... They are a personal trainer's tool of the trade to show gains for their clients. Keep a journal and use micro weights for increases. If every week or two you added an 5 lb to your bench, you will have results that speak for themselves. :-)

Have you considered moving off of primary free weights into Yoga to build power? Shifting focus to Yoga will really make you "stronger" and then circling back to weights you'll notice the improvements with a stronger core allowing more focus on the muscle group you are working on.

One 90 minute class a week (of "Power Yoga") for 10 weeks will transform you.
DBall 06:26 AM 11-06-2011
Had a great workout yesterday... legs and shoulders. Then, as I was putting my coat on of all things, I felt stabby/tearing type pain in my shoulder. AWESOME!

Ugh... It doesn't hurt too bad today, only at certain times... here's to hoping it's nothing big...
mosesbotbol 10:24 AM 11-06-2011
Originally Posted by DBall:
Ugh... It doesn't hurt too bad today, only at certain times... here's to hoping it's nothing big...
Put ice on it?
Page 273 of 350
« First < 173223263271272273 274275283323 > Last »
Up