Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 207
« First < 17252627 28293777127 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
ir13 08:35 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by Mtmouse:
Josh

Who are the customs from?
:-) Who is the roller?
[Reply]
joshpip 08:37 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by Mtmouse:
Josh

Who are the customs from?
Master Roller(9th category?) Carlos Fernadez, from the Partagas Factory. I smoked two and the first was good(ROTT), the last was very good after two weeks rest.

Pip
[Reply]
Mtmouse 08:58 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by joshpip:
Master Roller(9th category?) Carlos Fernadez, from the Partagas Factory. I smoked two and the first was good(ROTT), the last was very good after two weeks rest.

Pip
They look great.
[Reply]
DragonMan 09:50 PM 02-20-2009
So I decided to post some pictures of my Humidors.

Here is a picture of Humidor B

and Humidor C

:-) :-)

[Reply]
Bruzee 09:52 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by DragonMan:

and Humidor C

Those are beautiful humis. But I have to ask, where is humi 'A'? :-)
[Reply]
ir13 09:53 PM 02-20-2009
They are all empty :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 09:57 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
And inquiring minds want to know... what's in them? :-)
[Reply]
DragonMan 10:15 PM 02-20-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
It's just a simple 25 count desktop that my neighbor gave me. I use it to store all my NCs.

Originally Posted by Kreth:
And inquiring minds want to know... what's in them? :-)
Cigars of course!! Image

[Reply]
South Shield 03:25 PM 02-21-2009
[Reply]
Darrell 03:27 PM 02-21-2009
Originally Posted by DragonMan:

and Humidor C

:-) :-)

Hey Nick!

I have Humidor C as my desktop, it's great.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 10:27 AM 02-22-2009
Originally Posted by tony montana:
@ GTsetGO: that's a really nice collection of cigars ! ! !

greets tjeerd
thanks. I like to have a variety. the bigger humidor is full of the ones that i know i like. the other has ones that i have yet to try.
[Reply]
Raralith 01:24 PM 02-22-2009
Just got a new phone a week ago, and this one takes better pictures. Here's my Vino and the cooler that fits under the Vino table that holds my NC.s

Top layer - Hoyo box holds various singles that I'm smoking, a pound of beads, some random singles.
Second layer - Cabs (or DB's put into cab's) for aging. 1 gallon ziplock bag and some tape keeps them nice and neat. Not sure why I am keeping an Oust fan there.
Third layer - Two cabs, 6 dress boxes, all bagged and tagged, and another pound of beads. Some of these I am holding for coworkers or friends that don't have room. I think two boxes might have mixed cigars that I threw in there for aging.
Bottomlayer - Hard to see but it's a bunch of nicer NC singles; Opus, Padron Anny's, Tat's, etc...

Before I bagged everything, opening the Vino had a very distinct and strong smell. Not so much now that everything is bagged, and I go through these every few months. Opening a bag though that's been sitting there for only a month smells absolutely amazing.

A cooler I purchased that fits perfectly under my Vino table. Holds NC in 3 cedar trays with about half a pound of beads and an Oust fan.
[Reply]
tony montana 12:24 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by joshpip:
Finally have my vino setup the way I want it...

The mini vino...

Mmmmmm... Customs! :-)

that is one nice collection of cigars :-)
took 1 look a your pictures, and started drooling immediately...

but i also have a question... here it is, i see a party series p 02 tubos in your humi, and i also see a box of them, is there a big difference between them???

greets tjeerd
[Reply]
DonnieW 02:07 PM 02-23-2009
Slightly customized Zero Halliburton Ambassador (think it counts as a humidor?). Got the AOK from Habanos SA to laser their logo. Headin' to Cuba tomorrow and plan on hitting the Festival. Maybe they'll like it and start branding some Zero's. :-)

[Reply]
DBall 02:11 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by DonnieW:

Dude.. that is SICK!
[Reply]
DonnieW 02:15 PM 02-23-2009
P.S. No biting my style. :-)
[Reply]
Drat 02:15 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by DonnieW:
Slightly customized Zero Halliburton Ambassador (think it counts as a humidor?). Got the AOK from Habanos SA to laser their logo. Headin' to Cuba tomorrow and plan on hitting the Festival. Maybe they'll like it and start branding some Zero's. :-)

Does it have a custom's proof lock?
[Reply]
cle_smoker 10:02 PM 02-25-2009
I just recently upgraded from an Antietam cabinet to a wine chiller. I had problems with humidity and temps during the summers, so hopefully this will put those issues to rest.

[Reply]
TheManWithNoName 11:25 AM 02-26-2009
Hey I thought y'all might get a kick out of my sweet "noob" setup- just a slight difference from all your great cooler-dors, cabinets, etc.
:-)
Attached: HPIM1410.1.JPG (60.2 KB) HPIM1404.1.JPG (44.0 KB) HPIM1406.1.JPG (42.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Darrell 11:30 AM 02-26-2009
Originally Posted by TheManWithNoName:
Hey I thought y'all might get a kick out of my sweet "noob" setup- just a slight difference from all your great cooler-dors, cabinets, etc.
:-)
Interesting Cohiba there...
[Reply]
Page 27 of 207
« First < 17252627 28293777127 > Last »
Up