Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 67
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
macpappy 04:42 AM 01-16-2009
Just went to the other place to follow up on some other threads which were started before the name change. Noticed something sad. There are now a couple of threads about Thompson Cigar deals in the general cigar section. Something that never used to happen.
BC-Axeman 07:53 AM 01-16-2009
Hey, that's not sad. Thompson's really does have a good deal, now and then. But who ever looks?
JKim 07:59 AM 01-16-2009
not that it really matters that much or that it's... but in my recollection it seems questions about Thompsons from new members popped up every few months or so.

There does seem to be an influx of members new to cigars, so I imagine the same old questions are going to be asked.
Da Klugs 08:06 AM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by JKim:
not that it really matters that much or that it's... but in my recollection it seems questions about Thompsons from new members popped up every few months or so.

There does seem to be an influx of members new to cigars, so I imagine the same old questions are going to be asked.
And that is the good thing about what is going on there. Promotion attracts attention leading to new members there and ultimately into the broader cigar community as a whole. Think baseball. :-)
MajorCaptSilly 08:14 AM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
And that is the good thing about what is going on there. Promotion attracts attention leading to new members there and ultimately into the broader cigar community as a whole. Think baseball. :-)
You just paraphrased my previous post. I don't have a copywrite on it but would appreciate a mention on your works sited page if you ever write memoirs.:-)

MCS
JKim 08:14 AM 01-16-2009
wooohooo, i'm part of a farm team! pay me in cigars!
JKim 08:16 AM 01-16-2009
Thought I'd do a quick search on 'Cigar Forum' in Google... Lookie who's making the ranks on the first page. :]

Cigar community and forumA community and discussion forum. Topics include general discussion, advertisements, and trading.
www.cigarsmokers.com/ - 48k - Cached - Similar pages -
Club Stogie Cigar Discussion ForumJan 2, 2009 ... Club Stogie Cigar Discussion Forums - The least arrogant cigar forum on the web.
www.clubstogie.com/ - 46k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Forum Community, Cigar Reviews, Cigar InformationCigar Forum and Community where you can trade cigars, read cigar reviews and learn about cigars. The ultimate cigar community since 2000.
www.cigarpass.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Live Cigar ForumCigar Forum with Cigar smoking at it finest! Join our online community today.
www.cigarlive.com/ - 56k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Aficionado Forums - Powered by eve communityJan 15, 2009 ... These forums will keep you plugged in to the vast global community of cigar aficionados. There's a forum for every interest. ...
forums.cigaraficionado.com/6/ubb.x - 66k - Cached - Similar pages -
BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the LeafWelcome to the BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. ...
www.botl.org/community/forums/index.php - 84k - Cached - Similar pages -
StogieChat.com Online Cigar ForumStogieChat.com online cigar forum and chatroom. Cigar discussions, cigar reviews , special cigar prices, and even Cuban cigars. Free membership to the cigar ...
www.stogiechat.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Trends Forum Discussion about Cigars, Smoking and TobaccoHere you can buy/sell your cigars through our forums. Also be sure to keep an eye out for discounts and sales notification at many online cigar shops. ...
www.cigartrends.com/ - 35k - Cached - Similar pages -
CigarFamily.com -- Official Site of the Arturo Fuente and J.C. ...Aug 15, 2008 ... Official Website of Arturo Fuente and JC Newman Cigar Family and home to Cigar Lounge Online Forum, the largest Internet cigar community.
lounge.cigarfamily.com/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Asylum Cigar ForumA cigar forum open to all with discussions, information, advice, and reviews.
www.cigarasylum.com/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages -
montecristo#2 08:10 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by JKim:
Thought I'd do a quick search on 'Cigar Forum' in Google... Lookie who's making the ranks on the first page. :]

Cigar community and forumA community and discussion forum. Topics include general discussion, advertisements, and trading.
www.cigarsmokers.com/ - 48k - Cached - Similar pages -
Club Stogie Cigar Discussion ForumJan 2, 2009 ... Club Stogie Cigar Discussion Forums - The least arrogant cigar forum on the web.
www.clubstogie.com/ - 46k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Forum Community, Cigar Reviews, Cigar InformationCigar Forum and Community where you can trade cigars, read cigar reviews and learn about cigars. The ultimate cigar community since 2000.
www.cigarpass.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Live Cigar ForumCigar Forum with Cigar smoking at it finest! Join our online community today.
www.cigarlive.com/ - 56k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Aficionado Forums - Powered by eve communityJan 15, 2009 ... These forums will keep you plugged in to the vast global community of cigar aficionados. There's a forum for every interest. ...
forums.cigaraficionado.com/6/ubb.x - 66k - Cached - Similar pages -
BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the LeafWelcome to the BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. ...
www.botl.org/community/forums/index.php - 84k - Cached - Similar pages -
StogieChat.com Online Cigar ForumStogieChat.com online cigar forum and chatroom. Cigar discussions, cigar reviews , special cigar prices, and even Cuban cigars. Free membership to the cigar ...
www.stogiechat.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Trends Forum Discussion about Cigars, Smoking and TobaccoHere you can buy/sell your cigars through our forums. Also be sure to keep an eye out for discounts and sales notification at many online cigar shops. ...
www.cigartrends.com/ - 35k - Cached - Similar pages -
CigarFamily.com -- Official Site of the Arturo Fuente and J.C. ...Aug 15, 2008 ... Official Website of Arturo Fuente and JC Newman Cigar Family and home to Cigar Lounge Online Forum, the largest Internet cigar community.
lounge.cigarfamily.com/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages -
Cigar Asylum Cigar ForumA cigar forum open to all with discussions, information, advice, and reviews.
www.cigarasylum.com/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages -
:-) :-)

Interesting, it looks like the Google Adsense has been removed from puff.com - I am not a huge fan of contextual search ads (but it is a way to make money when you do not have banner ads). I am kind of glad the ads for cheese are now gone. I didn't look all over, but I didn't see them.

Hey Dave (Trishield) thanks for the edit!
Kreth 02:17 PM 01-19-2009
Hm...

Originally Posted by :
Puff down temporarily

In order to improve our services, our site is temporarily down while we move to a new and more robust server environment. Please bear with us a short time, while we make this move.

Puff Admin

tzaddi 02:23 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Hm...
"Site is down due to the merge of Cigar Review."
Starscream 02:31 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by tzaddi:
So maybe we might see the clubhouses now.
Da Klugs 02:38 PM 01-19-2009
Hope those 6 guys enjoy the new environment. :-)
GKitty 02:40 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
hope so... otherwise those 6 guys from Cigar Review are going to feel like guppies in a piranah tank.
icehog3 02:48 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Hm...
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
:-):-):-):-)
jitzy 02:51 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Hope those 6 guys enjoy the new environment. :-)
:-):-):-) ok that was really funny
Starscream 02:53 PM 01-19-2009
Tom, you already have your own clubhouse in the banter thread. I guess that is the only clubhouse we need to worry about. That one and the Masshole, the Cali, and the Canuck clubhouses too.:-)
awsmith4 03:04 PM 01-19-2009
At least all the ads still work :-)
mojo65 03:24 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Now thats funny!:-)
icehog3 04:04 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Is the cheese ad back? I need some cheese.
macpappy 05:38 PM 01-19-2009
Still down. See what's his name said there would be improvements!!!
Page 27 of 67
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Up