Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 59
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Troops Room>BAF Cigar Club Banter
newcigarz 05:20 AM 01-14-2009
Little something going out today Alex. :-)
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 05:23 AM 01-14-2009
Glad to see the mail is getting to you now. I know that it was a high point once a week at my camp. Sorry that I have not sent anything, but there will be something for you when you get home. I hope to give it to you in person.

Sarge
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:16 AM 01-14-2009
:-)
[Reply]
BigBruce 08:03 AM 01-14-2009
:-) Alex! Hope everything is going good in Bagram. Working on your sticker package today. :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 06:11 PM 01-14-2009
Salutes Alex....ya want me to send some of this weather over to ya??? windchill yesterday was -55F!!!:-):-):-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 06:39 PM 01-14-2009
Originally Posted by BigBruce:
:-) Alex! Hope everything is going good in Bagram. Working on your sticker package today.
thanks Bruce, now go buy some civies:-)
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Salutes Alex....ya want me to send some of this weather over to ya??? windchill yesterday was -55F!!!:-)

:-)
what do you think? but if you send it now it will get here by spring and be warmer weather by then :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 09:44 AM 01-16-2009
Whats up my good friend. Hows things going over there? R U watching your '6'
[Reply]
Old Sailor 02:12 PM 01-17-2009
:-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:21 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by detroitpha357:
Whats up my good friend. Hows things going over there? R U watching your '6'
ALWAYS, I have a life to return to after all this........as for how are things - SSDD.......where you been hiding? still chasing bad guys?

weather here for the last few days has been anything but good, messes w/TV and INTERNET signals, the temp, the mail system........but NOT the herfing
had a regular Sat night herf and had close to a new record even w/nasty weather..........gave out some cigar caddies, had some new attendees (who heard about us), had a good numbers of smokes thanks to the Bagram Troop Supporters...............will try to load pics later when weather clears
thanks to all the supports, for not for you these weekly herfs would not be possible.............:-)to all
[Reply]
icehog3 09:33 PM 01-17-2009
Glad you braved the elements for a big herf, Alex. You make us proud, whether serving the U.S. or representing the Asylum. :-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 02:08 AM 01-18-2009
pics from BAF Cigar Nite 1/17 (sorry for the fuzziness, still talking pics in the dark)
1st Cigar Caddy recipients group
2nd Cigar Caddy recipients group
BAF Cigar Crew holding Task Force flag
fishman & snkbyt
fekum & greasy001
[Reply]
SNKBYT 06:35 AM 01-18-2009
MAIL CALL (at last) brought to us by trishield Dave w/cigar bundles for the troops.........thanks bub....................:-)to all
[Reply]
Old Sailor 06:50 AM 01-18-2009
Salutes bub :-):-) my pkg shows incountry on the 8th??:-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:20 AM 01-18-2009
Thanks for the pics Alex.
[Reply]
Fekum 12:10 PM 01-18-2009
Snkbyt! I finally found this thread! Great pics. Thanks for catching me with my aviator gloves on though (hands in pockets), haha! One of these times I will remember to bring my Cam! Thanks again for the great Sancho! Soon, I will be fully converted to the dark side. Were all looking forward to this Saturday night.

Thanks to all of you that support Alex and all of us Soldiers here at Bagram. It really means alot to all of us. If there is anything any of us can do to say thanks, dont hesitate to ask!

Alex, did I earn my first child safe light saber tonight at the Tiki hut?
[Reply]
icehog3 01:23 PM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by Fekum:
Snkbyt! I finally found this thread! Great pics. Thanks for catching me with my aviator gloves on though (hands in pockets), haha! One of these times I will remember to bring my Cam! Thanks again for the great Sancho! Soon, I will be fully converted to the dark side. Were all looking forward to this Saturday night.

Thanks to all of you that support Alex and all of us Soldiers here at Bagram. It really means alot to all of us. If there is anything any of us can do to say thanks, dont hesitate to ask!

Alex, did I earn my first child safe light saber tonight at the Tiki hut?
Glad to have you here, thank you for your service! :-)

I haven't heard the "aviator gloves" reference for a while, always makes me laugh. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:37 PM 01-18-2009
Thanks for the pics Bub :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 05:54 AM 01-19-2009
Salutes, Alex! Thanks again for everything you do and smoke a good one when you can, Bro!:-):-)
[Reply]
Cigar Caddy 09:30 AM 01-19-2009
Looks like you guys had fun Alex. We'll send off more cigars as soon as we get them.

Jamie
[Reply]
winnjamin 01:25 PM 01-20-2009
It took me a min to finally find this thread Alex. That was my second herf out here and it keeps getting better and better. Many thanks and salutes:-) to all of the supporters of our Bagram herf. With out you guys this would be a very different deployment.:-)
[Reply]
Page 27 of 59
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Up