Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 72
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
icehog3 11:27 PM 05-04-2013
Originally Posted by Bluetick:
"Remember when you were in high school, looking ahead, and how you just knew everything thing was gonna be great... you just knew it... I don't feel like that anymore."
You need to identify the current quote before posting one of your own. :-)

Current Quote:

Originally Posted by SvilleKid:

"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!"

[Reply]
Bluetick 11:12 AM 05-05-2013
Sorry for my bad.

"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!"

James Bond - Goldfinger
[Reply]
icehog3 11:31 AM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by Bluetick:
Sorry for my bad.

James Bond - Goldfinger
:-)

Current quote from Bluetick:

"Remember when you were in high school, looking ahead, and how you just knew everything thing was gonna be great... you just knew it... I don't feel like that anymore."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:05 PM 05-07-2013
I am going what is Office Space for 200 Alex.

(I have no idea if that's correct or not so I'll stop short of posting a new quote until they hit the buzzer or the bell.)_
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:11 PM 05-07-2013
I think you're right Adam. I googled it now and that's what came up.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:46 PM 05-07-2013
Yup...hit us up, Adam.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:52 PM 05-07-2013
"What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know...... morons."
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:59 PM 05-07-2013
Blazing Saddles.

How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:25 PM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:

How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know.
The Bourne Identity

"This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a *****. I believe... in you."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:15 PM 05-13-2013
The Exorcist II or III one of those :-)

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:41 AM 05-14-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
The Exorcist II or III one of those :-)

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
Hmmmmm...... I'm drawing a complete Blank here.....:-) One of John's better movies, Grosse Point Blank.

How about a really difficult one:-) :

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.”
[Reply]
racerX 09:13 AM 05-14-2013
Star wars

What are trying to convince me of. That your as useful as an a$$hole right here (points at elbow). Well guess what pal you just convinced me
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:03 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by racerX:
Star wars

What are trying to convince me of. That your as useful as an a$$hole right here (points at elbow). Well guess what pal you just convinced me
Anyone got this one? It's been running lately on one of the movie channels.
[Reply]
racerX 08:30 PM 05-21-2013
The quotes a little off but not much.

Here is another for a hint

Let's go to the calendar! It's calendar time! Calendar time for Buddy!
[Reply]
FUEL 08:39 PM 05-21-2013
The quotes a little off but not much.

Here is another for a hint

Let's go to the calendar! It's calendar time! Calendar time for Buddy!
Is that Kill Bill? I think *think* the 2nd one?
[Reply]
racerX 08:42 PM 05-21-2013
Winner!!!!!
Your turn
[Reply]
FUEL 08:43 PM 05-21-2013
Winner!!!!!
Your turn
Hah, no kidding. Funny thing is I did not really care for those movies.

"If you think that by threatening me you can get me to be your slave... Well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying this because I care - there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing."
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:38 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:
Hah, no kidding. Funny thing is I did not really care for those movies.

"If you think that by threatening me you can get me to be your slave... Well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying this because I care - there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing."
A good one. and I love the movie, regardless of corny factor!! Val Kilmer in Real Genius!!

How about:

Those of you I find lacking will quit. And those of you who refuse to quit will have a training accident. This base suffers three training accidents a year. Unfortunate accidents that I will not hesitate to repeat if you cross me!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:12 PM 06-01-2013
Basic

"And now, people.....and now, people...when I woke up this morning, I heard a disturbing sound. I said, when I woke up this morning I heard a disturbing sound. (I heard the sound in my car.) What I heard was the jingle-jangle of a thousand lost souls. And I'm talking about the soul of mortal men and women, departed from this life. Wait a minute, those lost, anguished souls roamin' unseen over the earth, seekin' the divine light, they'll not find. Because it's too late... too late yeah, too late for them to ever see again, the light they once chose not to follow! Alright, alright, don't be lost when the time comes. For the day of the Lord cometh, as a thief in the night. Amen.
DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?"
[Reply]
FUEL 02:49 PM 06-01-2013
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
A good one. and I love the movie, regardless of corny factor!! Val Kilmer in Real Genius!!

How about:

Those of you I find lacking will quit. And those of you who refuse to quit will have a training accident. This base suffers three training accidents a year. Unfortunate accidents that I will not hesitate to repeat if you cross me!
You got it!

"Have time ever had a dream where you see your self in a sun God like robe on and island with a thousand naked women throw little pickles at you? Why am I the only one that has that dream?" *roughly the quote not word for word*

Your quote I do not know without searching.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 72
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Up