Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 43
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Skywalker 12:22 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
So was that enough walker action for y'all? :-)
I loved the Zombie waterfall!!!:-)
Hem 02:30 AM 02-27-2012
Bout time things got interesting again!
Skywalker 08:24 AM 02-27-2012
The zombie sandwich was also fun!:-)
Powers 08:47 AM 02-27-2012
Anyone else been entering the contest?
I did the first one a couple weeks back, had to DVR the past two weeks though. It be awesome to go out to LA for the season 3 premier, I'd try to holla at Maggie :-)
mase 09:10 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
:-)
mase 09:14 AM 02-27-2012
I must admit I'm getting pretty tired of the Rick vs. Shane dynamic. It's stalling the show.
maninblack 10:02 AM 02-27-2012
I agree Kevin. The action is great but Shane and Rick need to get it over with. Rick needs to take out Shane or Shane just needs to leave and go out on his own. With that blonde chick I can't stand.
kelmac07 10:56 AM 02-27-2012
Great epsiode last night. Why in the hell did Rick come back for Shane? After all that sh@t, I'd have left him for Zombie Food. And Andrea is getting on my nerves...hell...so is Lori...someone needs to get bit and turn. Why is Daryl hiding out in the outskirts collecting ears? And why does Carol keep bugging Daryl, like she wants him. MORE ZOMBIES!! Loved the zombie sandwhich and the zombie waterfall. "We need to use our knives more". :-) :-)
OLS 11:05 AM 02-27-2012
Darryl is likely just now having the time to digest the vision he had while he was arrow-stuck.
His brother appeared to him and chastised him pretty good for being everyone's be+ch.
I would imagine this was bound to happen.

Carol is coming down after her big loss and the finality of it to remembering him kind of rubbin
up against her a little bit during the search. She has seen the good side of him and he is RIGHT,
she IS ALONE and she does want to try and hook up with him because she is scared and alone.
I think it might still happen.At least in the episode RIGHT before his brother returns.

As for Shane, I agree, there is no way I would make the block and pick up Shane, he made his
bed. But this is just Rick again, he SEES both sides. Before the ZA, he worked with Shane,
likely was a bit turned off by the whole super-jock machismo, but thought, you know, that's
just HIM. We work together, that's my friend, I will have to just live with what I don't like.
It's all part of Rick's character. He knows HE IS RIGHT and he needs to give Shane time to
come around. At this point it is hard to SAY who is right. Or who's management style keeps
the group safest.
Powers 11:45 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by mase:
I must admit I'm getting pretty tired of the Rick vs. Shane dynamic. It's stalling the show.
I enjoy the Rick and Shane tension. It'd been under the surface for the entire show and they finally cleared the air a bit. To me they represent what the show is really trying to get at: pragmatism vs. humanity

Originally Posted by OLS:
Darryl is likely just now having the time to digest the vision he had while he was arrow-stuck.
His brother appeared to him and chastised him pretty good for being everyone's be+ch.
I would imagine this was bound to happen.

Carol is coming down after her big loss and the finality of it to remembering him kind of rubbin
up against her a little bit during the search. She has seen the good side of him and he is RIGHT,
she IS ALONE and she does want to try and hook up with him because she is scared and alone.
I think it might still happen.At least in the episode RIGHT before his brother returns.

As for Shane, I agree, there is no way I would make the block and pick up Shane, he made his
bed. But this is just Rick again, he SEES both sides. Before the ZA, he worked with Shane,
likely was a bit turned off by the whole super-jock machismo, but thought, you know, that's
just HIM. We work together, that's my friend, I will have to just live with what I don't like.
It's all part of Rick's character. He knows HE IS RIGHT and he needs to give Shane time to
come around. At this point it is hard to SAY who is right. Or who's management style keeps
the group safest.
AMC does a "Behind the episode" after each one with the actors delving into their characters actions in each episode. I at first agreed with you, Brad, that Rick should've left his @ss, but the actors who play Shane and Rick address why Rick needs Shane and couldn't leave him and their points made sense to me. Rather than rehash it myself, here's the link:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...d-18-miles-out
OLS 01:35 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
To me they represent what the show is really trying to get at: pragmatism vs. humanity
Damn college graduates......:-)

---------

Haha, I liked it. I checked out the video and they basically said what I thought.
Rick wants to leave him, knows he deserves to BE LEFT, but the white side is
nothing without the black, he loves Shane because of what he was when they
were just buddies, he needs Shane to make whatever he is fighting for worth
having in the end.
icehog3 02:40 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
I enjoy the Rick and Shane tension. It'd been under the surface for the entire show and they finally cleared the air a bit.
I agree, Michael. :-)
MikeyC 03:29 PM 02-27-2012
Last night's episode was GREAT! Blond haired lady was annoying. I think Rick saw the two dead zombies in uniform on his way out of there and it reminded him of he and Shane which changed his mind about leaving him behind.
mosesbotbol 03:55 PM 02-27-2012
Tension is getting thick. They both need each other as they are best fighters. Loving this season!
OLS 05:08 PM 02-27-2012
I am going to watch it here in a bit...glad to hear there are lots of zombies about.
I also want to curb some of my enthusiasm from earlier in this thread. In defense of
why they don't pick up MP5s or M-16s that are lying here and there, I said "hey, the
zombies are not sprinters, they shamble everywhere...if you had bullets in your gun,
you would not be over-run." I guess I was mistaken. Lately they seem to have been
training or something. They can chase you pretty fast. I need to go back and re-watch
the seasons and see if they have altered the physics of zombiehood some or I was just
not noticing it. Seems they are speeding up, though. Anyone else seem to notice this?
Malazan 05:11 PM 02-27-2012
In the Graphic Novel, Little Carl kills Shane at the Resevoir area they are camped at in Season one. Shane goes to shoot Rick and Carl shoots Shane through the neck.

I wonder if they will have Carl bump Shane off in the Series
icehog3 05:22 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Malazan:
In the Graphic Novel, Little Carl kills Shane at the Resevoir area they are camped at in Season one. Shane goes to shoot Rick and Carl shoots Shane through the neck.

I wonder if they will have Carl bump Shane off in the Series
Anything else you can spoil for me while you're here?

:-) :-)
Malazan 05:28 PM 02-27-2012

:-)

The TV Series differs a lot from the Graphic Novel, so I'm not saying they are gonna do it:-)

In the books, Sophia is still alive, and her mother dead, where as, in the TV show, they killed Sophia off:-)
Skywalker 08:22 PM 02-27-2012
Hershel is really Shane's father (and Rick's second cousin, on his mother's side)!:-)

kugie 04:35 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
That was Awesome!
And the they showed the barrel of the gun sticking out the back of the Zombie head. :-)
Page 27 of 43
« First < 17252627 282937 > Last »
Up