Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 27 of 37
« First < 17252627 2829 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
hammondc 08:48 AM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
Glorious day in college football yesterday. Arkansas stomped UTEP (as expected) 58 - 21 (our 4th quarter second string always seems to give up a TD). And Tennessee raped Ole Miss 52-14. Oh how glorious it is when Arkansas wins and Houston Nutt gets humiliated.
That UTEP kickoff return was crazy. Made me question if a huge upset was in store. Then...Arkansas decided to quit screwing around and play football.

I love it anytime Tennessee loses.
[Reply]
Pass 09:56 AM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
That UTEP kickoff return was crazy. Made me question if a huge upset was in store. Then...Arkansas decided to quit screwing around and play football.

I love it anytime Tennessee loses.
Yeah, our special teams are real "special" lol. They've given up major yardage all year. Kinda irritated me... but I knew that UTEP wouldn't do much of anything the rest of the game. We really need to work on our coverage and tackling on special teams.

Not a Tenn fan at all! But as much as I dislike them... I LOATHE Houston Nutt more. So I'll root for anyone to beat him. lol
[Reply]
hammondc 10:14 AM 11-14-2010
I can relate to special teams being not so special. S.C. has had a major special teams screw up in almost every game this year.
[Reply]
ir13 08:47 PM 11-14-2010
I see the UF Fans arent stopping by the thread after the beating on saturday :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:36 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:
I see the UF Fans arent stopping by the thread after the beating on saturday :-)
College football season was pretty much over for me when UofF lost game #3. I wasn't avoiding it as much as I just lost interest in the season and started watching NHL hockey and NFL football instead.

Congrats to the 'Cocks fans, especially Dave who won a fiver from me on a sucker bet....Now go beat Auburn for the title!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:05 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
College football season was pretty much over for me when UofF lost game #3. I wasn't avoiding it as much as I just lost interest in the season and started watching NHL hockey and NFL football instead.

Congrats to the 'Cocks fans, especially Dave who won a fiver from me on a sucker bet....Now go beat Auburn for the title!
Amen For The Beating Auburn!:-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:51 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Can you say, day after Thanksgiving? :-)
[Reply]
Powers 10:00 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by ir13:
Just got back from EPIC so thats my excuse.

Florida played like crap, how we've been playing most of the year frankly, and definitely don't deserve to be in Hotlanta.

I still love my Gator boyz but we might have well just headed to the locker room after returning the open kick off :-)

But alas, momma says there is a silver lining in every cloud: If we manage to beat Florida State, we'll have beaten all 3 of our rivals this year = a successful season in my book :-)

Hope Spurrier can take down Auburn :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:44 AM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
But alas, momma says there is a silver lining in every cloud: If we manage to beat Florida State, we'll have beaten all 3 of our rivals this year = a successful season in my book :-)
I remember the lean days when as long as we beat the Semi-holes, it was considered a good season.

I'm sad that those days may be back. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 12:33 PM 11-15-2010
Addazio, our Offensive Coordinator, is just pathetic. South Carolina has been very weak in the secondary and UF couldn't exploit it at all

Hopefully this game sealed his fate
[Reply]
icehog3 03:16 PM 11-15-2010
Maybe Tebow has another year of eligibility we didn't know about? :-)
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 01:35 PM 11-16-2010
Not gonna happen boys....not this year.
[Reply]
Powers 01:40 PM 11-16-2010
I was hoping we get a few more Auburn fans in here to add to the discussions

:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:42 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
Talk to ir13, he will bet ya!
[Reply]
Powers 01:45 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Talk to ir13, he will bet ya!

Joey is the SEC thread's Doc Holliday: He's always ready to be ur huckleberry in a bet :-)
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 02:45 PM 11-16-2010
I don't even know him, but I'm guessing he won't have the balls to call me out on that one. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 02:52 PM 11-16-2010
WHAT?? LSU almost beat Auburn with two half-a-Quarterbacks. :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:56 PM 11-16-2010

I'm to to point of hoping Florida does not go to a bowl game so I don't have to watch the ineptness anymore!!!:-)
[Reply]
hammondc 03:06 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
WHAT?? LSU almost beat Auburn with two half-a-Quarterbacks. :-)
And SC had it done until they decided the pooch needed screwing in the 4th Qtr.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:06 PM 11-16-2010
I don't even know him, but I'm guessing he won't have the balls to call me out on that one. :-)
Maybe you do know him. :-)
[Reply]
Page 27 of 37
« First < 17252627 2829 > Last »
Up