Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 26 of 42
« First < 16242526 272836 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
Whee 03:42 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Hate to see plays end like that. Hard to pull up on a play like that. Almost looks like the second hit moved him into the helmet to helmet hit from the third player. Certainly didn't appear to be intentional.
Definitely not like the other helmet to helmet's we've seen.
[Reply]
jaycarla 03:54 PM 11-07-2010
Wasn't a malicious hit in any way, I don't even think it should have been flagged. Plus, I thought it was a completion. Regardless, not good.
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:17 PM 11-07-2010
Collie is sitting up in the
Locker room supposedly just a concussion which is good news

While I agree it wasn't as vicious as a hit as others we've seen lately, bottom line is the defender was leading with his helmet. If youre tivoing the game it's pretty easy to
See, and he actually dips his head right before he hits Collie in the head.

Said it before and I'll say it again. You can't have a helmet to helmet hit if you're not leading with your helmet. It has to get through to these guys that the helmet isn't to be used as a weapon before somebody winds up in a wheelchair
[Reply]
jaycarla 12:15 AM 11-08-2010
Tough game, but I don't feel too bad losing at Philly. Tamme is coming on, minus the drop on final drive, that hurt. James is finding the endzone which is good because Brown obviously has a sore vagina. 5 of first 8 on the road, ton of injuries and still tied for division lead.

I will take that at the half-way point. I do like Blair White getting some plating time. Collie will be out a few weeks I bet, but glad that he is ok for the most part.

This commentary brought to you by The Glass Half Full Project.
[Reply]
Whee 09:41 AM 11-08-2010
"Jane, you ignorant slut.":-)

Tough stretch coming up. Patsies in two weeks then the Chargers the following week. Still have two against Tennessee, At least we have Cincy and Dallas to get healthy on.:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 01:23 PM 11-14-2010
Need D to step up here in the 4th. Going to be close.
[Reply]
jaycarla 01:25 PM 11-14-2010
It is spooky, I am like Carnac in here. I swear, I hit post and 5 seconds later Hagler gets the INT. Don't think it will be a pick 6, but inside the 15.
[Reply]
jaycarla 01:38 PM 11-14-2010
Another INT. Game over.
[Reply]
jaycarla 01:56 PM 11-14-2010
Oy.
[Reply]
Resipsa 02:34 PM 11-14-2010
Wow. Almost refs almost stole one from us on that onside kick. Garcon clearly had the ball and was down, don't know how they ****ed that up.
[Reply]
jaycarla 03:21 PM 11-14-2010
Hard to believe an onside kick can't be reviewed. Competition committee needs to look at that. I understand can't tell in a scrum who got ball, but if you can see player with ball and knee on ground, seems logical to review that part of it.

I don't know who made that call on 4th and 2 to try and draw them off, Manning or Caldwell, could have done without it. Cost 20+ seconds to do it. Bad. Can't give second chances like that with the injuries they have.
[Reply]
Whee 03:37 PM 11-14-2010
At least no one got hurt.
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:42 PM 11-21-2010
Wow. 5 penalties already on the Colts, one of the least penalized teams in the league. and......ZERO penalties on the Pats?

Come on, I am not one of those people who believes "the fix is in", but since we all know you can call a penalty on every single play if you want, when one team has all of the penalties........:-)
[Reply]
Whee 05:05 PM 11-21-2010
Damn near...
[Reply]
jaycarla 06:48 PM 11-21-2010
Good game, glad to see some fight in the boys. Would have at least had OT, but what ya gonna do? 3 point loss in New England, move to the next week and know you let one maybe slip away.
[Reply]
Whee 07:03 PM 11-21-2010
No rest either. The 'Bolts are next, then a resurgent Cowboy team.
[Reply]
taltos 06:22 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
No rest either. The 'Bolts are next, then a resurgent Cowboy team.
You guys should be able to stomp the bolts into the ground and beat the girls.Good luck the rest of the season, good game yesterday.:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:14 AM 11-22-2010
disappointing to say the least. Ah well.

I wish I had the stomach to read some of the news articles on this game today, almost seemed as if on each of those 3 ints Manning was expecting his receiver to be someplace else.

Still not happy with the play clock management. WTH does Manning have against using timeouts? It's like he wants to store them all up and save them, LOL
[Reply]
Whee 09:29 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:
You guys should be able to stomp the bolts into the ground and beat the girls.Good luck the rest of the season, good game yesterday.:-)
As usual, a good game down to the end and relatively clean.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:31 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
disappointing to say the least. Ah well.

I wish I had the stomach to read some of the news articles on this game today, almost seemed as if on each of those 3 ints Manning was expecting his receiver to be someplace else.

Still not happy with the play clock management. WTH does Manning have against using timeouts? It's like he wants to store them all up and save them, LOL
For those who say Peyton tends to pass the responsibilty around...

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...m|optionb|pint
[Reply]
Page 26 of 42
« First < 16242526 272836 > Last »
Up