Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 15232425 26 >
General Discussion>Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
chaase321 09:32 AM 12-31-2012
So since it is going to be really difficult for me to add up all the troops sticks raised...we will have to wait for Scott to do a final tally after everything has been received...but here is my guess anyway...:

290 in bets
60 in entries

at least 350 sticks!!!

Way to go everyone!! That's one hell of a season for the troops!
[Reply]
chaase321 09:36 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
I sent Scott 20 sticks for the troops right around the beginning of the season.
Sweet...did that include the 6 for your entry?

I think we are gonna have well over the 350 when it is said and done because I think I sent more than the required 6 for entry too. Thanks for letting me know Stephen!!
[Reply]
chaase321 09:38 AM 12-31-2012
So here is what I have for the final betting balances for what people still owe. This already takes into account what you have paid (if you you let me know)

Mattso3000 owes 40 troops sticks
Shilala has a balance of 4 sticks...paid too many before paid
Sofaman owes 35 troops sticks
Coach Deg owes 20 troops sticks
Jenksanejo owes 15 troops sticks
Chaase321 owes 15 troops sticks
Mkarnold1 owes 15 troops sticks
TDsandbeeradvocate (Travis) owes 0 troops sticks paid
Stephen owes 10 troops sticks paid
Jkim05 owes 0 troops sticks paid

Please post a DC when these are sent to Scott (shilala). Also let us know if you need Scott's address.

I'll keep a spreadsheet next year so all can run just a little smoother!!
[Reply]
Stephen 09:48 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Sweet...did that include the 6 for your entry?
Yeah, I just sent him 20 (which left 14 for wagering).
[Reply]
chaase321 09:52 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Yeah, I just sent him 20 (which left 14 for wagering).
Cool. Then you are good. Thanks!
[Reply]
chaase321 10:19 AM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
So here is what I have for the final betting balances for what people still owe. This already takes into account what you have paid (if you you let me know)

Mattso3000 owes 40 troops sticks
Mkarnold1 owes 15 troops sticks paid 25 with entry, all paid
Stephen owes 10 troops sticks paid 14 extra sticks with entry, all paid

Please post a DC when these are sent to Scott (shilala). Also let us know if you need Scott's address.
updated
[Reply]
Mattso3000 11:07 AM 12-31-2012
I have 15 troop sticks with my entry. I still will owe 25 when it gets there.
[Reply]
chaase321 12:17 PM 12-31-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
I have 15 troop sticks with my entry. I still will owe 25 when it gets there.

Mattso3000 owes 40 troops sticks paid 15, owes 25

[Reply]
shilala 05:43 PM 01-01-2013
I received Matt and Jarrod's smokes the other day. I haven't opened them up, but plan to tomorrow.
If I have everything, I'll try to get everybody's winnings packed up and down the road. I may not beat the mailman tomorrow, but at worst I should have them out by the end of the week. I'll let you guys know when I get them sent.

I'll get you an update tomorrow on sticks received, Cole. :-)

What an awesome FF league this was this year. Great parity and excellent competition.
It was crazy how I got just the right match ups at just the right times, getting just enough wins to slide in and pull one out of my ass.
Stephen and Jeremy had just the opposite luck. They'd have a great week and get hammered by someone who had their best game of the year. It must have been maddening for them.
I'm shocked that Matt and I ended up playing in the Super Bowl again. The odds for that to happen must have been a brazilian to one.
I am SO gonna miss this until next year, it was insanely fun!!!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 06:09 PM 01-01-2013
Thanks again for running the league again this year Scott! The troop bets make this the best league I'm in hands down. Doesn't hurt that I've won twice now :-)

Congrats to you for taking 2nd place, to Scott on the third place finish and Cole for taking the consolation bracket!
[Reply]
mkarnold1 06:16 PM 01-01-2013
Thanks Shilala! I think that it's a combination of troop sticks, the pass, and having this forum to smack talk on that make this the most entertaining FF league that I am in.

And you do also have fantasy baseball, so you don't need to wait too long.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 06:51 PM 01-01-2013
Cole, I believe there were 28 troop sticks all together in my box. Not sure if that changes your number or not, but just wanted to let you guys know! What a fun year this was, Scott thanks for taking the time to run this thing!

Congrats to the winners!

Can't wait to kick Scott and Marks ass in baseball next year! (Mark beat me out of the playoffs last year). :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 07:15 AM 01-02-2013

Mattso3000 owes 40 troops sticks...paid 15, owes 25
Shilala owes 0 troops sticks...paid too many and couldn't lose bets :-)
Sofaman owes 35 troops sticks...included 50 sticks with entry, all paid
Jenksanejo owes 15 troops sticks...paid 22 extra with entry, all paid

[Reply]
jkim05 03:57 PM 01-02-2013
Ok, so I have the box pass, sorry I've been AWOL, and haven't gotten it out, but in any case it is packed up and I'm getting it in the mail. I didn't do any puts and takes, but I did go through the cigars to make sure everything looked ok.
[Reply]
shilala 04:01 PM 01-02-2013
I got the prizes all packed up today. They'll be going with the mail lady tomorrow.

Matt asked for me to drop a fiver of his sticks on Cole as a Thank You for running the league. Very nice gesture, Matt. Thank You!!! :-)
I sent Cole the consolation bracket fiver that I donated at the beginning of the year. I split stuff up as evenly as possible, and in my prize there were only a handful I figured I'd smoke, so I sent the rest to Cole as a Thank You for running the league this year. He certainly deserves it, he's done a hell of a job with everything, including keeping excellent records on the Pass. Thank You, Cole!!! :-)

The final tally was:
25 sticks to Matt, our Champion.
9 sticks to me, Second Place.
10 to Scott for Third Place
21 to Cole for Consolation and Thank You's.
[Reply]
chaase321 08:08 AM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
I got the prizes all packed up today. They'll be going with the mail lady tomorrow.

Matt asked for me to drop a fiver of his sticks on Cole as a Thank You for running the league. Very nice gesture, Matt. Thank You!!! :-)
I sent Cole the consolation bracket fiver that I donated at the beginning of the year. I split stuff up as evenly as possible, and in my prize there were only a handful I figured I'd smoke, so I sent the rest to Cole as a Thank You for running the league this year. He certainly deserves it, he's done a hell of a job with everything, including keeping excellent records on the Pass. Thank You, Cole!!! :-)

The final tally was:
25 sticks to Matt, our Champion.
9 sticks to me, Second Place.
10 to Scott for Third Place
21 to Cole for Consolation and Thank You's.
Thanks brothers, I enjoyed doing it :-)
Looking forward to next year and being even more organized with this. Grats to everyone who won.
[Reply]
chaase321 08:09 AM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by jkim05:
Ok, so I have the box pass, sorry I've been AWOL, and haven't gotten it out, but in any case it is packed up and I'm getting it in the mail. I didn't do any puts and takes, but I did go through the cigars to make sure everything looked ok.
Thanks Jeremy...we were all getting a little worried, but if this is going to move to Scott (Sofaman) all is well. After Scott, it goes back to Scott (Shilala) at that time, I will be doing another PM for anyone that wants to keep going with this. I wouldn't mind doing it one more time before we hang it up until the 2013 preseason.
[Reply]
chaase321 04:53 PM 01-03-2013
Scott...my troops sticks are on their way to you, DC # 9405 5036 9930 0271 2486 05
[Reply]
sofaman 02:03 PM 01-07-2013
The Mailman has come and gone today and still no pass
[Reply]
chaase321 02:14 PM 01-07-2013
Sorry brother...coming from DC these shouldn't take more than a day or 2 to get to you. Hopefully they show tomorrow.

Was a delivery confirmation ever mentioned?
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 15232425 26 >
Up