Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 24 of 42
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
Whee 02:40 PM 10-22-2010
Originally Posted by volfan:
Hey, I just found this thread. Long-time colts fan. shorter-time Peyton fan.

scottie
We've been around since the "Jungle".:-)

Vic, Jay and I have formed a nice cozy relationship...welcome to our corner of the crazies...:-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:31 AM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by volfan:
Hey Vic, how's the back? Worried a little about losing Clark, but more worried about the RB situation. I really hope Donald Brown is back soon.

scottie

as for being around since the jungle, I posted there a lot more frequently than here in the nut hut but must not have been in the sports threads often enough to notice.
We keep a low profile, unlike those Patriot massholes....:-)

Hopefully the bye week will get the slightly injured back to 100% and give the team some time to work in the replacements.
[Reply]
Resipsa 06:43 PM 11-01-2010
big game, no collie, no clark, no addai. We need this one.
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:04 PM 11-01-2010
Wow. How do you miss that facemask call?

Tamme after the early drop looking solid.
[Reply]
jaycarla 07:15 PM 11-01-2010
Still early I know, but I get the impression that the D feels some urgency to step up and help the depleted offense. We'll see. Freeney.

WTF is up with the refs!!! I am far from the guy that complains about officials, their job is tough I know, but so far I am not impressed.
[Reply]
jaycarla 07:25 PM 11-01-2010
Ok, Heyden just made me look pretty damn smart.
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:26 PM 11-01-2010
Nice!!!
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:33 PM 11-01-2010
Session is a scary looking dude
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:34 PM 11-01-2010
I hate Neil rackers
[Reply]
jaycarla 07:44 PM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
I hate Neil rackers
At least he knows his game limit now. 53yds appears to be the max.
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:59 PM 11-01-2010
Hart is mpressing me!
[Reply]
jaycarla 09:43 PM 11-01-2010
Freeney wraps up a great game from the defense.

AFC South as of 11/1/10 still belongs to Indy.
[Reply]
Whee 10:34 AM 11-02-2010
Wish I could've taken you both to the game. Crowd came unglued on that facemask call. Ref's were shaky all night. When my phone recharges will post up a pic or two.
[Reply]
Whee 12:13 PM 11-02-2010
Here's a few pics. Phone camera not the best.

[Reply]
jaycarla 11:40 PM 11-02-2010
I am going to a game next year and that is all there is to it. Will aim for a Sunday Night game or MNF. Will get in on Friday and leave on day after game.

Hoping to stay in the Hilton Suites downtown or the Hampton a couple blocks away. Free flight, free hotel, just need to score tickets. I smell herf potential here. Will revisit when the schedule is released, but I like to give fair warning before I crash a city.
[Reply]
jaycarla 11:42 PM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Wish I could've taken you both to the game. Crowd came unglued on that facemask call. Ref's were shaky all night. When my phone recharges will post up a pic or two.
I had a solo Jihad at that call and then I lost it on the call where Manning slid. They did correct that one though.
[Reply]
Whee 09:48 AM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
I am going to a game next year and that is all there is to it. Will aim for a Sunday Night game or MNF. Will get in on Friday and leave on day after game.

Hoping to stay in the Hilton Suites downtown or the Hampton a couple blocks away. Free flight, free hotel, just need to score tickets. I smell herf potential here. Will revisit when the schedule is released, but I like to give fair warning before I crash a city.
:-):-) We will need to coordinate a small get together...:-)

I had a solo Jihad at that call and then I lost it on the call where Manning slid. They did correct that one though.
Yeah "The Slide" caused most of the crowd to go nuts. I think the SJ was just surprised Peyton was running.:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:31 PM 11-03-2010

Hmm. With enough notice, maybe i can join you guys. Get Scottie to come and the Mafia would be in full force:-):-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 01:04 PM 11-03-2010
anybody here anything about the Mike Bell ankle injury? Awfully quiet
[Reply]
Whee 01:13 PM 11-03-2010
Hmm. With enough notice, maybe i can join you guys. Get Scottie to come and the Mafia would be in full force:-):-)
:-):-)

anybody here anything about the Mike Bell ankle injury? Awfully quiet
Haven't heard anything.:-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 42
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »
Up